• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Sure" she says happily
Ayen smiled "good, it would of been lonely without you." he said teasingly as he walked to the family room.

Ivenn strode into the school courtyard. He was pretty bored and he didn't particularly enjoy holing up in his dorm. Ivenn looked around for anyone that could use company. He hated people that were alone... especially girls. He had a huge soft spot for them. "I wonder what's brewing around here... considering I don't know what any of the ingredients are."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia woke up the next morning, holding onto Han's shirt. "Morning love..." She said softly to him with a smile.
@Roman
Han slowly opened his eyes, and rubbed them sleepily. "Huh?" He asked before looking over at Celia. He smiled a little, "Morning, love."

Roman said:
Han slowly opened his eyes, and rubber them sleepily. "Huh?" He asked before looking over at Celia. He smiled a little, "Morning, love."
Celia pecked his lips softly as she looked up into his eyes. "How did you sleep?" She asked happily.

rapjack123 said:
Ivenn strode into the school courtyard. He was pretty bored and he didn't particularly enjoy holing up in his dorm. Ivenn looked around for anyone that could use company. He hated people that were alone... especially girls. He had a huge soft spot for them. "I wonder what's brewing around here... considering I don't know what any of the ingredients are."
Yumi was sat down on a bench in the courtyard, looking up at the sky. She had been sitting there for a while after she found her dorm and got everything situated inside of it. So she decided it would be nice to come outside and relax after putting all of her belongs away. "It's such a nice day outside..." She spoke quietly as she looked at the clouds, trying to make different shapes out of them.

Celia pecked his lips softly as she looked up into his eyes. "How did you sleep?" She asked happily.
"Pretty well for someone who slept for 35+ hours straight." Han said with a small chuckle. "How about you?"

Roman said:
"Pretty well for someone who slept for 35+ hours straight." Han said with a small chuckle. "How about you?"
Celia tugged on his shirt a bit as she cuddled him. "I slept perfectly, Han-San~" She said sweetly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "good, it would of been lonely without you." he said teasingly as he walked to the family room.
Amaya smiled and followed close behind. "I bet" she says jokingly

Celia tugged on his shirt a bit as she cuddled him. "I slept perfectly, Han-San~" She said sweetly.
Han chuckled, "Nice. I now know we can sleep together." He said smiling.

Roman said:
Both Kaz and Minako made their way to the bathroom. Kaz tried opening the door, but it was locked, "Hey! Yoshino? Come out!" "Dad? Why does mommy want to stay in there?" Kaz almost died when she called him dad a second time, "I don't know, Minako."
Yoshino continued to stare at the door, her expression unchanging even when they called out to her. "I'm just using the bathroom! There's nothing to worry about." She lied as her eyes darted around the bathroom before she looked at the knob for the shower. She immediately turned it on and moved herself so she wouldn't get wet. "I'm taking a shower!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and followed close behind. "I bet" she says jokingly
Ayen turn around and grabbed her as he fell onto the couch "but i don't have to worry about that, i have the love of my live right here with me." he said before kissing her cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino continued to stare at the door, her expression unchanging even when they called out to her. "I'm just using the bathroom! There's nothing to worry about." She lied as her eyes darted around the bathroom before she looked at the knob for the shower. She immediately turned it on and moved herself so she wouldn't get wet. "I'm taking a shower!"
Kaz furrowed his brows before walking away, "Alright." He said making his way to the living room. Minako blinked before turning into her small fairy form and going under the door and changing back. "I figured that... Why won't you come out with me and dad?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen turn around and grabbed her as he fell onto the couch "but i don't have to worry about that, i have the love of my live right here with me." he said before kissing her cheek.
Amaya chuckled and kisses him.

Dark Tyler brought her close as he kissed her again, wanting more from her as he blushed heavily. He hadn't felt this much for anyone before.
Yurika blushed again as she kissed him back, her body pressing against his. Her heart pounded against her chest as she tightened her arms around him, the way she felt right now was new. Yurika was experiencing something she hadn't before and she liked it.

Celia giggled. "You can sleep with me anytime Han-San." She said.
Han nodded, "I know, but I meant at least we don't fight in our sleep. I heard of couples that do that. Anyways, you seem to be in a good mood, something happen?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika blushed again as she kissed him back, her body pressing against his. Her heart pounded against her chest as she tightened her arms around him, the way she felt right now was new. Yurika was experiencing something she hadn't before and she liked it.
Dark Tyler slid his tongue into her mouth as he kissed her over and over, not showing any signs of stopping. His heart was pounding against his chest as he did. He liked the warmth of her body against his... It made him not feel as dark as he was.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I know, but I meant at least we don't fight in our sleep. I heard of couples that do that. Anyways, you seem to be in a good mood, something happen?"
Celia giggled and ruffled his hair. "YOU happened to me silly. Of course I'm a good mood around you!" She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi was sat down on a bench in the courtyard, looking up at the sky. She had been sitting there for a while after she found her dorm and got everything situated inside of it. So she decided it would be nice to come outside and relax after putting all of her belongs away. "It's such a nice day outside..." She spoke quietly as she looked at the clouds, trying to make different shapes out of them.
Speaking of girls by themselves, Ivenn spotted one, particularly cute one, sitting and watching the sky. He walked up to her. "Hey... what's someone like you sitting by herself out here?" He said. Ivenn held out his hand. "I'm Ivenn, hope you don't mind company," he said, giving her a bright smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back