• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"A-A baby?! Oh dear god.." Yoshino whispered as she put her hands on her cheeks. Once she heard Minako call her mommy, she nearly fainted. "I-I can see that." She said as she turned off the shower and stood up. "Why don't we leave the bathroom, okay? It's not exactly big enough for two people..."
Minako nodded and turned around, opening the door so she and Yoshino could step out. "Maybe we should find daddy and see what he's doing. I believe he's in the living room."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair grabbed her few hand as all their stuff on the beach disappeared. "The amusement park." He said with a smile as he began to walk towards that direction.
Levi smiled happily and linked her hands with his and walked. "Can't wait" she says happily

rapjack123 said:
Ivenn nodded. "I am. Don't know anyone around here so I wasn't going to find myself with any plans for today. Glad two newbies managed to find each other," he said, with a chuckle.
Yumi giggled, "I got here a few days ago and met one person. So I suppose I am still sort of new. Maybe we can explore this large school together. If that's okay with you." She said, lowering her gaze from the sky and towards Ivenn.

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "Baby, I would never tell them such a story.... Until they're older. Though, the whole rescuing part was really... Romantic in a way. Y'know? I dream about it sometimes and it does nothing but get better every time. "
Thana smiled then kissed his cheek. "And I loved it but it still stunk the constant thought of blood drive me mad. I was about to go take a blood bath" she said with a giggle

Roman said:
Minako nodded and turned around, opening the door so she and Yoshino could step out. "Maybe we should find daddy and see what he's doing. I believe he's in the living room."
"Okay then..." Yoshino said quietly as they both made their way out of the bathroom and into the living room.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Hina "Because you have love....For all eternity....Me on the other hand...Let's just say when me and Nora die I'm going to another place than her....That is why you are lucky...You have him....Your true love...Dex"
@TheRebelliousDragon
"I only have him because he accepted punishment for hurting me. Unlike you. If you would have accepted it you would be the one to rest with me forever" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then kissed his cheek. "And I loved it but it still stunk the constant thought of blood drive me mad. I was about to go take a blood bath" she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Like literally? You were gonna take a bath with blood or you were just gonna kill a mass amount of people?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I only have him because he accepted punishment for hurting me. Unlike you. If you would have accepted it you would be the one to rest with me forever" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al crossed his arms "And if I was? Would you honestly be happy to be in eternal rest with ME?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi giggled, "I got here a few days ago and met one person. So I suppose I am still sort of new. Maybe we can explore this large school together. If that's okay with you." She said, lowering her gaze from the sky and towards Ivenn.
Ivenn blinked when giggled. "Explore the school together?" Staring up at the clear sky. "When it's with a sunshine like you, I suppose that'd make everyday as wonderful as today," he said, with a confident smile. Looking at Yumi, he really took notice to her eyes. He's been charmed by many girls before, but his heart throbbed when he looked at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay then..." Yoshino said quietly as they both made their way out of the bathroom and into the living room.
Kaz was putting up the spellbooks he said he'd give, Yoshino after they're date. "Hey, you two." He said smiling. "Daddy! Mommy is now happy and calm." "That's nice... Hey, don't you think it would be nice if she told us why she calls us by those names, Yoshino?" He asked, mouthing the words, 'yes!' Or 'I'm curious!' So she would agree.

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Like literally? You were gonna take a bath with blood or you were just gonna kill a mass amount of people?" He asked.
Thana nodded "having such a bad lust for blood drives any one to do things" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Things would have been different if you where" she said coldly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al shrugged "I know that....Be perfectly honest...I may have been what you were searching for...Love...But I wasn't the right man you were looking for....At least not at the time"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up and walked to Len and Rin
Ayen sat up slowly then followed her "so, i guess I'm not getting an answer..." he said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al shrugged "I know that....Be perfectly honest...I may have been what you were searching for...Love...But I wasn't the right man you were looking for....At least not at the time"
(( Or ever :troll: ))

rapjack123 said:
Ivenn blinked when giggled. "Explore the school together?" Staring up at the clear sky. "When it's with a sunshine like you, I suppose that'd make everyday as wonderful as today," he said, with a confident smile. Looking at Yumi, he really took notice to her eyes. He's been charmed by many girls before, but his heart throbbed when he looked at her.
Yumi's cheeks tinted with a dark red hue as she gazed at Ivenn before she laughed nervously, "O-Okay then." She said as she put her hands on her knees and stood up. "You sure do give a lot of compliments." She giggled lightly as she returned her gaze to him, soon smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
"That is true" she said. Coldly to him as she frowned more

Roman said:
(( Or ever :troll: ))
(Bruh he's gonna get married)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That is true" she said. Coldly to him as she frowned more

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "I don't get it....Why? Why are you drawn to me? Why can't you just leave me? Is there something you need to tell me? Or something I need to say? I don't get it...."

May summoned her llama and her bear and decorated her room the way she always wanted, she made a little area where her bear and llama could sleep. She made her room animal theme. "Perfect!" She says looking around

@ANYONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back