• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino tilted her head slightly and hummed, "Right...well that's all I wanted to know. I've never really had parents either....I was just a summon." She said quietly before smiling. "I'm okay with you calling me mommy...I'm not sure Kaz can handle it though. I think he almost died the two times you said dad..which was kind of funny the first time." Yoshino laughed a little as she made her way over to the couch, accidentally bumping her knee on the coffee table. "Ow ow ow!" She said as she grabbed her injured knee and turned, soon falling and knocking back the chair that was behind her.
tumblr_n9agwy3mRe1rpxpqbo1_500.gif
Kaz and Minako made they're way over to Yoshino and helped her up. When they got her to her feet, Minako smiled and looked up at Yoshino, tiliting her head a little. "Daddy will make it through!"

tumblr_mhkl4iZRQl1rikjd2o1_400.gif

Kaz smiled and hugged the both of them, "This just became both the weirdest and best day of my life...."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled before kissing Rin and Len both on the forehead and grabbed ayens hand and led him out.
Ayen smiled as he was pulled along "taking the lead are we? what will you have me do i wonder?" he said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura hit her with a pillow "my school clothes are not as small on me as they used to be... but I am a kid right now so... heh" she says.
Sam hit her back with a pillow and giggled. "Pillow fight!" She yelled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just watched him as she saw the blood "please do not bloody up my tomb" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al stopped "Sorry...." He muttered

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and laughed slightly as she looked up when he dipped her letting her slightly enlarged stomach show through her robes "I don't think they or it will" she said to him

"Then why have you constantly came to my tomb. To the place of my death and the place of my burial to talk to ME?" She asked

Him

[/QUOTE]
"Hopefully." Hayate said pulling her back up. "If I knew about this ball, I would have gotten a nice haircut..." he said laughing a little as he tried changing the subject.

Roman said:
"Hopefully." Hayate said pulling her back up. "If I knew about this ball, I would have gotten a nice haircut..." he said laughing a little as he tried changing the subject.
Thana giggled as she danced with him more "but you already look fine love" she said softly to him with a warm smole

Roman said:
Kaz and Minako made they're way over to Yoshino and helped her up. When they got her to her feet, Minako smiled and looked up at Yoshino, tiliting her head a little. "Daddy will make it through!"
tumblr_mhkl4iZRQl1rikjd2o1_400.gif

Kaz smiled and hugged the both of them, "This just became both the weirdest and best day of my life...."
Yoshino looked down at Minako and smiled before hugging her. "Yeah, I'm sure he will. I for one think it's more of the best day then weird..." She said looking at Kaz. "Unless I made it even more weird by tripping on a coffee table and falling. Then that makes sense as to why it's weird."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I do not wish for any more blood to be spilt in my tomb" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al shook his head "I'm sorry....Really" He said quietly before remembering what she once told him "You only wanted love....For a very very long time....And once you found it....It ran away"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kissed back after a moment of surprise and placed his hands on her sides.
Amaya deepened the kiss sliding her tongue Into his mouth

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura continued to hit her, being extremely competitive.
"One thing we have in common is that we're super competitive" she says as she continued to hit her

Mayyflower said:
Ayen tilted his head then slid his tongue into her mouth rolling it around hers, but was curious of what came over her.

Mayyflower said:

"One thing we have in common is that we're super competitive" she says as she continued to hit her
"Which... isn't... a bad...thing" she says inbetween swings.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head then slid his tongue into her mouth rolling it around hers, but was curious of what came over her.
Amaya kissed him a little longer before pulling away and smiled. "Night" she says teasingly before getting into bed and laying down

LunaCrosby said:
"Which... isn't... a bad...thing" she says inbetween swings.
"I... Know... Right... But.. I... Will... Win..." She says inbetween swings

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him a little longer before pulling away and smiled. "Night" she says teasingly before getting into bed and laying down
Ayen's jaw dropped "i.. i... you're not..." he sighed as he crawled into bed and laid on his side while looking at her "you are evil." he said teasingly.

(but seriously, you mayyflower, are evil...)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's jaw dropped "i.. i... you're not..." he sighed as he crawled into bed and laid on his side while looking at her "you are evil." he said teasingly.
Amaya giggled. "Oh I'm sorry my love, did you have something different in mind" she says laying on her side smiling sweetly at him, innocent like

Mayyflower said:

"I... Know... Right... But.. I... Will... Win..." She says inbetween swings
"Don't...kid...yourself" she huffs and created clones, circling her.

SoulofTobi said:
(but seriously, you mayyflower, are evil...)
(Why thank you Tobi (>u>)

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't...kid...yourself" she huffs and created clones, circling her.
Sam did the same. "Don't cheat" she says as all her clones hit her with pillows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back