• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grunts and rolled her eyes. "Ayennnn" she whined
(And you say I'm evil)
(you must fight fire with hell fire.... wait i think i got that wrong....)

Ayen stopped "did you learn your lesson?" he asked playfully as he pecked her nose.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If only you had realized that sooner" she said a ghostly tear slipping from her eye

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at her "And for that Hina....I don't know if it will mean anything....But I'm sorry....I am extremely sorry"

SoulofTobi said:
(you must fight fire with hell fire.... wait i think i got that wrong....)
Ayen stopped "did you learn your lesson?" he asked playfully as he pecked her nose.
Amaya smirked. "Yep" she says pressing her lips in a thin line and narrowing her eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "And for that Hina....I don't know if it will mean anything....But I'm sorry....I am extremely sorry"
"I'm sorry but. The pain you had caused was too great for ,e to ever forgive you. Deep down I still love you. But I will never be able to forgive...... Maybe if you had felt the pain and struggle I had." She whispered to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm sorry but. The pain you had caused was too great for ,e to ever forgive you. Deep down I still love you. But I will never be able to forgive...... Maybe if you had felt the pain and struggle I had." She whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Al put a hand over his heart "Then make me feel it"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Tark snickered "But you are so fun"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Yep" she says pressing her lips in a thin line and narrowing her eyes
Ayen smiled as he released her hands and pecked her lips "and this whole time i wasn't even holding your head back, you just let me do it." he said teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al put a hand over his heart "Then make me feel it"

Tark snickered "But you are so fun"
"I can not give you the pain of a thousand heart breaker over thousands of years" she said frankly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can not give you the pain of a thousand heart breaker over thousands of years" she said frankly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Then...Try to make me understand!"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stares at her and tilts her head "and that's how you win my friend" she smirks.
(Kik)

SAMs laughing self faded. "Tricked us" she says whacking her in the head with a pillow so hard

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Then...Try to make me understand!"
Hina nodded as she walked towards him and placed her hands on his cheek before all her memories. All her emotions flooded into him to show him how it felt

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he released her hands and pecked her lips "and this whole time i wasn't even holding your head back, you just let me do it." he said teasingly.
Amaya smirked. "Doesn't mean anything" she says looking at her hands

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Doesn't mean anything" she says looking at her hands
Ayen laid back down next to her letting out a yawn "my question to you is, are you going to do anything about it?" he said looking at her with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded as she walked towards him and placed her hands on his cheek before all her memories. All her emotions flooded into him to show him how it felt

[/QUOTE]
Al felt as if his heart had stopped "I-I see...." He said quietly tears filling his eyes "It....Hurts?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laid back down next to her letting out a yawn "my question to you is, are you going to do anything about it?" he said looking at her with a smile.
Amaya sat up and leaned over to him really close. "No" she whispers before laying back down. "Plus there's nothing I can do" she says turning her back to him

Mayyflower said:
(Kik)
SAMs laughing self faded. "Tricked us" she says whacking her in the head with a pillow so hard
Kaguras clone held her up "I was prepared, I know you like the back of my hand" she says and hits sam with the pillow.

LunaCrosby said:
Kaguras clone held her up "I was prepared, I know you like the back of my hand" she says and hits sam with the pillow.
Sam smirked and did the same. "As do I, we can do this all day" she says hitting her with a pillow

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat up and leaned over to him really close. "No" she whispers before laying back down. "Plus there's nothing I can do" she says turning her back to him
Ayen sighed "fine, if that's how you feel," he said pulling a blanket over them "then i guess there's nothing i can do," he said softly "especially since i would listen to anything you say, and do just about anything you ask of me." he rolled over to whisper in her ear.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark looked her in the eyes "Why?"
Blair looked away, "Humanity is a vampires greatest weakness. No matter how easy it is to turn it off, it just keeps trying to fight its way back in. Sometimes I let it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back