• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pecked back with a small smile
Mitsu walked with her a bit closer than usual as they walked down the stairs

Myuki slithered around the house curiously quickly getting lost

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then snuggled a little with Shira as she smiled*

*As Neo was walking down the stairs, she slipped on the 7th step and started to fall down the stairs*

*Emiko then tapped Myuki's shoulder*

''hanyo sayo'' (Korean for Hello)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just stared at him as some tears slipped down her cheeks as she took in all his words

[/QUOTE]
Al looked her in the eyes "I know now....There is no way for me to be forgiven....Ever"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*As Neo was walking down the stairs, she slipped on the 7th step and started to fall down the stairs*

[/QUOTE]
( xD Neo be dead xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked her in the eyes "I know now....There is no way for me to be forgiven....Ever"

( xD Neo be dead xD )
but lucky number 7. and which character did you pick?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled happily "well I guess that hole confrontation is over with" she said her

Mitsu noticed and grabbed neo around the waist and tried to hold her up hopping she could

Myuki looked at the girl curiously and tilted her head a little "hmm" she said to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but lucky number 7. and which character did you pick?))

[/QUOTE]
(I see....Neat xD Also I chose Add)

shortyshot8 said:

( xD Neo be dead xD )
Hina slowly nodded before she looked away from him in sadness some more ghostly tears slipping Dow. Her cheeks as she started to cry a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly nodded before she looked away from him in sadness some more ghostly tears slipping Dow. Her cheeks as she started to cry a little

[/QUOTE]
Al watched her "Though...Even if it means nothing to you...I am truly sorry....The mistakes I made...They cannot be solved...And for that.....I deserve....DEATH"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily "well I guess that hole confrontation is over with" she said her
Mitsu noticed and grabbed neo around the waist and tried to hold her up hopping she could

Myuki looked at the girl curiously and tilted her head a little "hmm" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah''

*She said as she cuddled with Shira happily*

*Neo then stopped falling due to Mitsu holding her*

''thanks mitsu''

*Emiko then turned into a white fox and looked up at Myuki*

''lost?''

*She said but her mouth not moving*

shortyshot8 said:
(I see....Neat xD Also I chose Add)
when you get to lv 15, or for your 1st class job change...choose Time Tracer)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah''
*She said as she cuddled with Shira happily*

*Neo then stopped falling due to Mitsu holding her*

''thanks mitsu''

*Emiko then turned into a white fox and looked up at Myuki*

''lost?''

*She said but her mouth not moving*

when you get to lv 15, or for your 1st class job change...choose Time Tracer)))

[/QUOTE]
(KK Thank you very much for the info)

shortyshot8 said:
(Nice! xD Even with the small gameplay I have experienced I can already tell I'm going to like this game"
yea. but when you get to this village called hamel which you will hit in lv 50 or so, Level Grinding is gonna be a bitch. well in my experience...i dunno about now since i think some of the EXP tables changed a little)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea. but when you get to this village called hamel which you will hit in lv 50 or so, Level Grinding is gonna be a bitch. well in my experience...i dunno about now since i think some of the EXP tables changed a little)))

[/QUOTE]
(*Nods* I see...Hamel.... xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(*Nods* I see...Hamel.... xD )
some vids on the 2nd job class after TimeTracer, which is DiabolicEsper

[media]

[/media] [media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]some vids on the 2nd job class after TimeTracer, which is DiabolicEsper
[media]

[/media] [media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
(Wow.....Scary)

shortyshot8 said:
( xD This game is god)
well not really...for Add, since most of his skills are homeing kind of skills, he has less HP meaning hes squishy)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well not really...for Add, since most of his skills are homeing kind of skills, he has less HP meaning hes squishy)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD What I'm hearing is try not to get hit)

shortyshot8 said:
( xD What I'm hearing is try not to get hit)
well just be cautious of that. oh, and i think theres still a lv 70 boost that can also choose your 2nd job class too so...if you can, you just boost your Add to level 70 and become a Diabolic Esper. but im not sure if its still goin...so i dunno. is it still goin?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well just be cautious of that. oh, and i think theres still a lv 70 boost so...if you can, you just boost your Add to level 70. but im not sure if its still goin...so i dunno. is it still goin?)))

[/QUOTE]
(I will check xD )

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair kissed his lips and put her hands at his waist.
Tark blushed and kissed back

shortyshot8 said:
(I will check xD )
kk. it should be when you get out of the tutorial and then on the left bottom side of the screen would be a red box saying Level 70 Boost.)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]kk. it should be when you get out of the tutorial and then on the left bottom side of the screen would be a red box saying Level 70 Boost.)))

[/QUOTE]
(KK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back