• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Bye my sweet all. The one that I married and loved......." She said quietly before frowning and turning away from her "and to think I had found out I had been pregnant right before you left" she said quietly not knowing if he heard as she started to fade away

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes remained closed as he was passed out...But he heard clearly what she said...Only leaving more regret in his soul

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki enjoyed the day as well*

''Mits-!!''

*She said as she got infront of Mitsu to break her fall as she also jumped so they both could avoid falling on the steps and fall onto the bottom of the stairs with Mitsu on top of Neo which did happen*

*Emiko giggled*

''your lying~ i know when someone lies''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsubishi yelled till she came down on neo at the bottom of the stairs and groaned as she layed there on neo her eyes shut because of the pain

Myuki just shook her head her expression going stone faced "I'm not lock" she said to her

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes remained closed as he was passed out...But he heard clearly what she said...Only leaving more regret in his soul
hina faded away her ghostly body tu Ning to ghostly flower petals and floating over to the coffin where they entered it and hina went to rest again a flash of hina smiling at al along with her whispering the words "I love you" into his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsubishi yelled till she came down on neo at the bottom of the stairs and groaned as she layed there on neo her eyes shut because of the pain
Myuki just shook her head her expression going stone faced "I'm not lock" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's neck*

*Neo groaned as well. Due to her previous battle which was the male who was trying to dislocate her arms with a knee to her back, she had a massive back pain* (MITSUBISHI?!! xD )

''ho~? then...find the living room''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled, "Naughty huh? We should have went to a strip club if you wanted one of those." She said before Ruby flew into the park. She giggled happily as she flew around before she looked at the two sitting on the bench. Flying over to them, she smile, "Oh hello! I heard someone say the word Naughty...what might that be for?" She asked happily.
Black looked at Nora suprised S..strip club?! Black then looked up to see Ruby and said Oh! Its nothing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsubishi yelled till she came down on neo at the bottom of the stairs and groaned as she layed there on neo her eyes shut because of the pain

hina faded away her ghostly body tu Ning to ghostly flower petals and floating over to the coffin where they entered it and hina went to rest again a flash of hina smiling at al along with her whispering the words "I love you" into his head

[/QUOTE]
Al could hear his own heart at this point...Beating slower and slower as he thought "Am I really banished from death? I hate it....I hate it so much...." He thought before hearing Hina's voice "That's right....She cared for you.....She let you live your life.......She loved you"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then nuzzled Shira's neck*

*Neo groaned as well. Due to her previous battle which was the male who was trying to dislocate her arms with a knee to her back, she had a massive back pain* (MITSUBISHI?!! xD )

''ho~? then...find the living room''

[/QUOTE]
(Fuckin auto correct)

Shira blushed a little and smiled as she let yuki do what she wanted

Mitsu slowly got up onto all fours and shook her head slightly trying to get rid of this disoriented feeling she had before blushing badly u as she looked down her eyes fixed on neos

shortyshot8 said:
Al could hear his own heart at this point...Beating slower and slower as he thought "Am I really banished from death? I hate it....I hate it so much...." He thought before hearing Hina's voice "That's right....She cared for you.....She let you live your life.......She loved you"
The image changed to when he had been coughs with another girl in bed the scene frozen to him as it slowly showed hinas face pure pain and heart break as she had emidiately cried and brought a hand to her mouth before the scene had played again and she ran out of the room hauling but the memory didn't follow her it stayed on him and the girl as the girl broke the kiss and had whispered that some girl had just ran out of the room crying and she looked devastated before they all faded into his mind still there fresh as day in his memory

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Fuckin auto correct)

Mitsu slowly got up onto all fours and shook her head slightly trying to get rid of this disoriented feeling she had before blushing badly u as she looked down her eyes fixed on neos

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to nuzzled Shira's neck happily*

*Neo then blushed as well as she looked up at Mitsu's eyes*

*Emiko then waits for Myuki to find her way to the living room*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Fuckin auto correct)

The image changed to when he had been coughs with another girl in bed the scene frozen to him as it slowly showed hinas face pure pain and heart break as she had emidiately cried and brought a hand to her mouth before the scene had played again and she ran out of the room hauling but the memory didn't follow her it stayed on him and the girl as the girl broke the kiss and had whispered that some girl had just ran out of the room crying and she looked devastated before they all faded into his mind still there fresh as day in his memory

[/QUOTE]
Al groaned a little in his slumber "St-Stop........"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "but i can help it, i feel as though you deserve every single one I've given and more." he said t

Ayen smiled "what? no eating?" he said teasingly.
SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "but i can help it, i feel as though you deserve every single one I've given and more." he said teasingly.

Ayen smiled "what? no eating?" he said teasingly.
Dakota smiled "I just might have to throw some at you too" she giggled "But I dunno if I could stop if I started"

Himeragi Seiker]any posts i owe?))) @Nonalaka @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

@LunaCrosby

@Lumina
((No but I was supposed to reply to you xD ))

Amara got dressed and began to fix and tie up her hair, humming to herself happily.

@Mayyflower[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]James watched her in awe before he damper to her and looked at the flowers

"Then next time I might just have to take some fear from you in exchange for you taking my socks" he said playfully back to her

[/QUOTE]
Jane put her hands up in front of her. "Good. Take some. I have enough fear to last a life time." She admitted. It had come out playfully, but she wasn't lying. She bad so much fear in her tiny body. She didn't think it would ever go away.

Nonalaka said:
((No but I was supposed to reply to you xD ))
Amara got dressed and began to fix and tie up her hair, humming to herself happily.

Camilla smiled and nodded "Alright" she said as she moved over to place to leave the starfish down, placing it in the water "Bye! Be safe!" She called to the small creature before turning to Kaname and making her way over "He said thank you" she said as she smiled up at him.
*Natsuru got dressed as well*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back