• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled also, "Maybe they do have it, I know they didn't have my favorite." He said. "We can check if you'd like."
Nymph nodded. "Okay, hopefully they have mine" she says as they walk towards the cafe

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal blushed, her eyes wide.

Lexi chuckled and shook her head. "You downed that quickly" she says smiling before she ordered herself one
William smiled "That was strong"

Mel said:
"its vervain, it keeps vampires weak and hurts like shit." I laugh at the first part and put the other 3 viles in the front pocket of my bag.
Tal frowned "Does something bad happen if you have blood?"

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi nodded. "Yea that's a fireball for ya" she says with a chuckle, she mixed hers with a beer and apple vodka.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal blushed, her eyes wide.

Lexi chuckled and shook her head. "You downed that quickly" she says smiling before she ordered herself one
Kaota put his hands on her wasit still kissing her,Then he pulled away and asked her still holding her waist Do you love me?

shortyshot8 said:

Almina, "not necessarily, I just can't control myself" I smile

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Okay, hopefully they have mine" she says as they walk towards the cafe
Reiji made his way over to the door, and held t open for her. The same girl was at the cash register and welcomed them when they walked in, "Hello, welcome-" she stopped and looked at Reiji, blushing a little from earlier when he left.

"I'm actually here with her... I'm not getting anything." He said taking a seat as he waited. The clerk looked at Nymph and smiled, "How may I help you?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota put his hands on her wasit still kissing her,Then he pulled away and asked her still holding her waist Do you love me?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal blushed. I just met you a couple hours ago. She says softly

Mel said:
Almina, "not necessarily, I just can't control myself" I smile
Tal crossed his arms "I don't care if you drain me to death that other crap makes you hurt!"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

[/QUOTE]
(Quick warning Shiroe there is no rape aloud xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Tal crossed his arms "I don't care if you drain me to death that other crap makes you hurt!"

(Quick warning Shiroe there is no rape aloud xD )
Armina, I kiss his cheek, "but I do care."

Roman said:
Reiji made his way over to the door, and held t open for her. The same girl was at the cash register and welcomed them when they walked in, "Hello, welcome-" she stopped and looked at Reiji, blushing a little from earlier when he left.
"I'm actually here with her... I'm not getting anything." He said taking a seat as he waited. The clerk looked at Nymph and smiled, "How may I help you?"
Nymph looked at the clerk. "Hello, do you have a Carmel mocha?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a little "Bu-But I don't like to see you hurt"
Almina " I would rather hurt my whole life than kill anymore innocent people that I already have"

Mel said:
Almina " I would rather hurt my whole life than kill anymore innocent people that I already have"
Tal smiled a little before hugging her "You are a kind soul...."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Shiroe?!!Stil?!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(*Sigh* One moment)

Mayyflower said:
Nymph looked at the clerk. "Hello, do you have a Carmel mocha?" She asks
"Yes we do! Let me go get it ready for you!" She said happily.

Reiji blinked, "That's the same thing I asked for!" He whispered to himself.

Armina, I hug him back. "i guess so" I think to myself, ~ I am most certainly not a kind soul, im a killer~

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](I am gonna get some sleep now,I'll reply later,Don't move her

[/QUOTE]
(I won't)

Roman said:
"Yes we do! Let me go get it ready for you!" She said happily.
Reiji blinked, "That's the same thing I asked for!" He whispered to himself.
Nymph smiled. "Thank you" she says turning to Reiji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back