• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

I see Tal and run up to him. "hey your just in time im about to go on" I say as I run up to the stage. I put my electric guitar strap. and put my microphone in place. the other 2 were guys and one was on the drum while the other was on a guitar as well. we begin, I sing along to toxic, by Melanie Martinez and miss Jackson by panic at the disco.

Mel said:
I see Tal and run up to him. "hey your just in time im about to go on" I say as I run up to the stage. I put my electric guitar strap. and put my microphone in place. the other 2 were guys and one was on the drum while the other was on a guitar as well. we begin, I sing along to toxic, by Melanie Martinez and miss Jackson by panic at the disco.
Tal blinked as he watched her "Amazing..." He said to himself

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled.
(Time skip??)
(Yep)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota then snuggles her as he kisses her

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed and kissed him back

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?, oh well...I was just going to give a letter to my parents, say how I was doing, they check in every so often to make sure I'm safe" she said with a nod before pulling a letter from her bag "I normally drop it off at the beach and the sea creatures take care of it from there for me" she said with a giggle "But it can wait if you want" she said with a nod.
Kaname raised his brow in thought before slowly nodding his head. "The beach it is. I dont have much of anything planned, but uh, I can try." Kaname knew he was practically talking himself down, but there was nothing better he could say to boost his ideas.

shortyshot8 said:

(Yep)
we finish and I walk off stage with the boys. they hand me a zombie (drink) "my fave thanks" I say to them as they walk away. I walk over to Tal, "so what did you think"

Mel said:
we finish and I walk off stage with the boys. they hand me a zombie (drink) "my fave thanks" I say to them as they walk away. I walk over to Tal, "so what did you think"
Tal smiled "That was perfect" He said happily "It's the only word I can use to describe it"

SoulofTobi said:
(Tobi.exe is now back, did i miss any reply's?)
@Nonalaka @Anyone else?
(Hello Tobi.exe!)

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "what was the drink you wanted?" She asks

Akito chuckled. "Thank you" he says taking a drink of his coffee
"Oh, it's no biggie. Long as you got yours, I'm alright." Reiji said.

shortyshot8 said:

(Yep)
(Okay)

Lexi and William walked out of the bar. "that was crazy" she says. "what now" she says looking at william

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Lexi and William walked out of the bar. "that was crazy" she says. "what now" she says looking at william
William smiled "Anything really" He said happily

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then took his clothes off and snuggles and kisses her
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal shook her head and got up and picked up her katana. Your very sweet Kaota but your drunk and we just met. She says nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled happily "You are fun to hang out with!" He said happily
I laugh, "yah I know" I take another sip. I was slightly drunk but barely and something slipped out. "you know something your hawt" I laugh and then say "o my god did I just say that."

Mel said:
I laugh, "yah I know" I take another sip. I was slightly drunk but barely and something slipped out. "you know something your hawt" I laugh and then say "o my god did I just say that."
Tal chuckled blushing a little "Well thank you very much" He said

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hummed at the thought. "I'm too drunk to do anything I usually like to do" she says laughing
William chuckled "At this point I would take you back to my place but you ARE married"

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "You sure" she asks softly
"Yep. I'm 100% sure." Reiji said with a smile. "Excuse me ma'am, here's your order." The clerk said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back