• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "At this point I would take you back to my place but you ARE married"
Lexi chuckled and looked down at her ring. "Yea" she says looking back up at William.

Roman said:
"Yep. I'm 100% sure." Reiji said with a smile. "Excuse me ma'am, here's your order." The clerk said.
Nymph smiled before turning to the clerk. "Thank you" she says taking the drink and paying for it

Mayyflower said:
Kaota woke up the next morning yawning a little as he saw the sunlight,Kaota was not drunk What happened last night?Kaota then looked around and saw Ethereal next to him No fuckin way?! Kaota thought in suprise

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled and looked down at her ring. "Yea" she says looking back up at William.

Nymph smiled before turning to the clerk. "Thank you" she says taking the drink and paying for it
"Wanna stay here, or do you want to go back out?" Reiji asked, looking out of the window at his side.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota woke up the next morning yawning a little as he saw the sunlight,Kaota was not drunk What happened last night?Kaota then looked around and saw Ethereal next to him No fuckin way?! Kaota thought in suprise

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal held her katana close to her, still sleeping

Roman said:
"Wanna stay here, or do you want to go back out?" Reiji asked, looking out of the window at his side.
"Well sure, where do you wanna go?" She asks holding her mocha

Mayyflower said:

"I have a lot of time on my hands today so, how about the park? I hear that's a nice place to relax." Reiji suggested.

Roman said:
"I have a lot of time on my hands today so, how about the park? I hear that's a nice place to relax." Reiji suggested.
Nymph nodded. "Okay yeah" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname raised his brow in thought before slowly nodding his head. "The beach it is. I dont have much of anything planned, but uh, I can try." Kaname knew he was practically talking himself down, but there was nothing better he could say to boost his ideas.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled happily at him "you do know I dont mind if you have nothing planned, you did after all ask me suddenly" she said with a giggle "I'm happy with anywhere we go" she said with a nod as she put the letter back in her bag.

Mayyflower said:

William chuckled and looked at her ring before quickly looking away "What's the point in getting married anyways?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smirked "Though I can say the same about you" He said happily
I blush, "oh um thanks" I say and take another drink finishing it off.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled and looked at her ring before quickly looking away "What's the point in getting married anyways?"
Lexi sighed. "No clue, I never imagined me getting married" she says looking at William. "To be honest I like being single cause I was free to do whatever, but I'm happy now" she says smiling a little

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Okay yeah" she says smiling
(( I saw ;-; ))

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Reiji said happily.

SoulofTobi said:
(Tobi.exe is now back, did i miss any reply's?)
@Nonalaka @Anyone else?
((Welcome back tobi :D ))

"Ah, good" she said with a smile and a nod before laying down.

Mayyflower said:

Kaota stood up from the bed and thought as he wore his clothes Oh shit! What the fuck happened last night(i am gonna go get some of dem slep)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "No clue, I never imagined me getting married" she says looking at William. "To be honest I like being single cause I was free to do whatever, but I'm happy now" she says smiling a little
William nodded "I see..." He said getting memories of Celia "Getting married....It's a stupid idea"

Mel said:
I blush, "oh um thanks" I say and take another drink finishing it off.
(Two hours my ass! xD )

Tal chuckled more "So what should we do now?"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I see..." He said getting memories of Celia "Getting married....It's a stupid idea"

(Two hours my ass! xD )

(( Like 5 minutes! ))

shortyshot8 said:

(Two hours my ass! xD )

I shrug my shoulders "i don't know we could..... um never mind. what do you want to do"

Roman said:
(( Like 5 minutes! ))
(Exactly! xD I closed my chrome and went outside for nothing!)

Mel said:
I shrug my shoulders "i don't know we could..... um never mind. what do you want to do"
Tal raised an eyebrow "What were you gonna say"

shortyshot8 said:

(( I was getting ready to nap but decided to check first and then it was up xD ))

shortyshot8 said:

" I um.. nothing" I smile and try to change the subject. "so... how are you"

shortyshot8 said:

(Two hours my ass! xD )

( xD )

Lexi frowned. "You just have to find the one you truly love, the one who makes you feel like something" she says looking at William

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota stood up from the bed and thought as he wore his clothes Oh shit! What the fuck happened last night(i am gonna go get some of dem slep)

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal got up. "What happened?" She asks tiredly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back