• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mel said:
Armina, I hug him back. "i guess so" I think to myself, ~ I am most certainly not a kind soul, im a killer~
Tal smiled "I don't care what you say...Because I can see it...Your soul"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled a little before hugging her "You are a kind soul...."

(*Sigh* One moment)
(Why are you comparing me to that piece of fuckin shit,I don't have anything to fo with him,So just leave me alone and stop fuckin comparing me to that piece of shit!!!)

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "I don't care what you say...Because I can see it...Your soul"
I smile, "i was going to go to a party tonight. If you maybe want to come, here is the information" I hand him a blank card and a key chain with a blue light on it. then I run as fast as lightning to my apartment.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I think so" He said getting more and more drunk
Lexi sighed. "the last time I was here a man pushed me into a speaker" she says before she pushed her glasses out of the way. "Sitting is so boring" she says standing up and heading to where people were dancing.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Why are you comparing me to that piece of fuckin shit,I don't have anything to fo with him,So just leave me alone and stop fuckin comparing me to that piece of shit!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(*Facepalm*)

Mayyflower said:
(I won't)

Nymph smiled. "Thank you" she says turning to Reiji
Reiji sighed and looked downward a little before speaking. "I see they have what you wanted."

tumblr_mmdmiprkoC1rsrb3go1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Why are you comparing me to that piece of fuckin shit,I don't have anything to fo with him,So just leave me alone and stop fuckin comparing me to that piece of shit!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(how would you know he was a price of shit, if you just started????)

Mel said:
I smile, "i was going to go to a party tonight. If you maybe want to come, here is the information" I hand him a blank card and a key chain with a blue light on it. then I run as fast as lightning to my apartment.
Tal blinked "Uhh...Did she just?" He asked himself

Armina, its midnight and I just get out of the shower. I put on my black leather pants, a royal blue bra, a black leather jacket that is unzipped and royal blue high heels. I put my hair in a messy braid and head out the door.

Roman said:
Reiji sighed and looked downward a little before speaking. "I see they have what you wanted."
tumblr_mmdmiprkoC1rsrb3go1_500.gif

Nymph nodded. "what was the drink you wanted?" She asks

Vellig said:
"That's a hot name.. Uh I mean, that's a nice name" she says smiling
Akito chuckled. "Thank you" he says taking a drink of his coffee

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "the last time I was here a man pushed me into a speaker" she says before she pushed her glasses out of the way. "Sitting is so boring" she says standing up and heading to where people were dancing.
William chuckled before following her

Mayyflower said:
(I won't)

Nymph smiled. "Thank you" she says turning to Reiji
(Gonna stay for awhile)

Kaota looked at Ethereal's eyes and said After this lets go on a date,Now lets sleep on the bed Kaota said kissing her forehead as he fell on his bed

Mayyflower said:
(how would you know he was a price of shit, if you just started????)
(Cause i have read the characters sign up tab and saw his arguement with fukushima akira)

Mel said:
Armina, its midnight and I just get out of the shower. I put on my black leather pants, a royal blue bra, a black leather jacket that is unzipped and royal blue high heels. I put my hair in a messy braid and head out the door.
Tal sighed at home as he finished getting dressed and combing his hair "Why.......Why did she invite me to this place......And why do I feel I need to go?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled before she started to dance. "Do you know how to dance?" She asks
William chuckled "Just who the hell do you think I am?" He asked jokingly as he began to dance "I can also breakdance" He said "As long as I don't break something" He snickered

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed at home as he finished getting dressed and combing his hair "Why.......Why did she invite me to this place......And why do I feel I need to go?"
I arrive at the place and am greeted by some of my friends. little did tal know that I was preforming tonight. i had my own band called, Creatively Insane.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Gonna stay for awhile)
Kaota looked at Ethereal's eyes and said After this lets go on a date,Now lets sleep on the bed Kaota said kissing her forehead as he fell on his bed

(Cause i have read the characters sign up tab and saw his arguement with fukushima akira)

[/QUOTE]
(Ah okayyy I got it now)

Ethereal sighed and layed on the other side of the bed. Okay she says tiredly

Mel said:
I arrive at the place and am greeted by some of my friends. little did tal know that I was preforming tonight. i had my own band called, Creatively Insane.
Tal chuckled to himself "Alright" He said before he went through the floor and came out arriving at the place (Because fuck logic xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Just who the hell do you think I am?" He asked jokingly as he began to dance "I can also breakdance" He said "As long as I don't break something" He snickered
Lexi laughed. "well we don't want that to happen" she says smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back