• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled more "Well...Honestly tonight I wanna go full out"
"alright one zombie with a little bit of vodka coming up" I laugh as I go to the bar and make two of them. I come back and hand it to him "there you are, careful though because it makes you very crazy, like full out. I have had them before so it doesn't have as big of an effect on me as it did the first time"

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "I dunno about that, I'm like an unlucky charm" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled "i don't know, nothing bad as happened since i met you." he says putting his hand on her cheek "as besides, I'd endure anything to stay with you." he said tenderly.

Mel said:
"alright one zombie with a little bit of vodka coming up" I laugh as I go to the bar and make two of them. I come back and hand it to him "there you are, careful though because it makes you very crazy, like full out. I have had them before so it doesn't have as big of an effect on me as it did the first time"
Tal chuckled "Zombie huh? Interesting" He said before quickly downing it

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Zombie huh? Interesting" He said before quickly downing it
I stare at you as I take a drink of mine

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded putting the fish with the others he caught then he recast his line.
Amaya turned into a human for a few minutes "I had to pop my back" she says popping her back before turning ayens head and kissed him. "plus I missed this" she says sweetly

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "Anything" He said happily

Tal coughed a little "Man....Good stuff"
Lexi hummed at the thought. "Let's gooooo" she hummed at the thought. "Let's go walk around the park" she says. "Catch up on some things" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "Anything" He said happily

Tal coughed a little "Man....Good stuff"
I laugh, "you just can't make up your mind about what to think of it can you"

Mel said:
I laugh, "you just can't make up your mind about what to think of it can you"
Tal chuckled "Not at all...But I think I like it"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya turned into a human for a few minutes "I had to pop my back" she says popping her back before turning ayens head and kissed him. "plus I missed this" she says sweetly

Lexi hummed at the thought. "Let's gooooo" she hummed at the thought. "Let's go walk around the park" she says. "Catch up on some things" she says smiling
William nodded "Alright!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Ayen kissed her back "you're not the only one." he said warmly while smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Not at all...But I think I like it"

William nodded "Alright!" He said happily
I smile "Zombies are pretty good."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kissed her back "you're not the only one." he said warmly while smiling
Amaya chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you" she says softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "i don't know, nothing bad as happened since i met you." he says putting his hand on her cheek "as besides, I'd endure anything to stay with you." he said tenderly.
She smiled at him "Nothing yet" she said with a giggle, her cheeks tinting pink as he placed his hand on her face and spoke "But I'm glad you think that"

Mel said:
you can jump in at the rave if you want to. You could be one of the guys from my band either the drummer or the guitarist. But you don't have to its just an option
(Sounds fun, I'll be the drummer xD any preferences on how I should hop into the rave?)

Dnaleri017 said:
(Anywhere I can jump in?) @anyone
you can jump in at the rave if you want to. You could be one of the guys from my band either the drummer or the guitarist. But you don't have to its just an option

Dnaleri017 said:
(Sounds fun, I'll be the drummer xD any preferences on how I should hop into the rave?)
You can come up to me and tell me we have another performance I guess

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you" she says softly
Ayen nodded "and i love you." he said placing a hand on her side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back