• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "Nothing yet" she said with a giggle, her cheeks tinting pink as he placed his hand on her face and spoke "But I'm glad you think that"
Roland smiled "and nothing will, because any darkness in my life will be blown away by your light." he said lovingly

Mel said:
You can come up to me and tell me we have another performance I guess
(Got it) Ryley walks up to you in a slight rush and took a moment to breath before speaking. Hey we got another performance here in a minute, the rest of us are ready when you are. The crowd is getting more hyped than expected too. Ryley took out his drumsticks and spun them in his hands for a moment before dashing back to his drums on the stage, the crowd was huge and they were getting a bit crazy, even for a rave. He looked over the crowd and chuckled for a moment.

Dnaleri017 said:
(Got it) Ryley walks up to you in a slight rush and took a moment to breath before speaking. Hey we got another performance here in a minute, the rest of us are ready when you are. The crowd is getting more hyped than expected too. Ryley took out his drumsticks and spun them in his hands for a moment before dashing back to his drums on the stage, the crowd was huge and they were getting a bit crazy, even for a rave. He looked over the crowd and chuckled for a moment.
(my name ia armina in this rp) I turn to Tal "i will be back" I walk up on stage and nod to riley

shortyshot8 said:
Tark leaned close to her ear "You could take advantage of this if you wanted~" He said teasingly
As I walk up onto stage I yell "very funny" at Tal

Mel said:
(my name ia armina in this rp) I turn to Tal "i will be back" I walk up on stage and nod to riley
Ryley noded back at Armina and waited for a moment before drumming. He whipped out his drumsticks and wailed on his drums going to the beat of the song and glancing around the rave as he played. This place is crazy for a rave, but that just makes it that much more fun!

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled almost falling over
I smile seeing Tal fall over laughing.

Dnaleri017 said:
Ryley noded back at Armina and waited for a moment before drumming. He whipped out his drumsticks and wailed on his drums going to the beat of the song and glancing around the rave as he played. This place is crazy for a rave, but that just makes it that much more fun!
We start playing and I sing to I write sins not tragedies by panic at the disco. when we finish I pat riley on the back and say "good work"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hugged him back happily
Ayen chuckled "once we have kids running around, we wont get to have these peaceful quiet moments...." he said before kissing the top of her head.

Mel said:

We start playing and I sing to I write sins not tragedies by panic at the disco. when we finish I pat riley on the back and say "good work"
Tal sighed "Man....This drink is hell"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "once we have kids running around, we wont get to have these peaceful quiet moments...." he said before kissing the top of her head.
Amaya sighed and nodded. "Yea, that sucks" she says with a chuckle

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "It's nice to see you again"
Lexi looked over at William and smiled. "It's nice to see you too" she says happily

Mayyflower said:

Lexi looked over at William and smiled. "It's nice to see you too" she says happily
William laughed "I would love to do that again sometime"

Mel said:

You too Armina, I'm gonna get everything set up for the next song, I'll come fetch you when we're prepared. Somewhere around 15 maybe 20 minutes? Ryley went out the backdoor of the building and to his car to get some spare drumsticks and to give his hellhound some company for a short while. He returned to the building quickly and started setting the stage for the next song, it was getting late so they were probably gonna hit the finale pretty soon. That was up to Armina though so Ryley simply set up for the next song.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen nodded "well, at least till they get to the phase that us being lovey dovey grosses them out." he said with a chuckle.

Dnaleri017 said:
You too Armina, I'm gonna get everything set up for the next song, I'll come fetch you when we're prepared. Somewhere around 15 maybe 20 minutes? Ryley went out the backdoor of the building and to his car to get some spare drumsticks and to give his hellhound some company for a short while. He returned to the building quickly and started setting the stage for the next song, it was getting late so they were probably gonna hit the finale pretty soon. That was up to Armina though so Ryley simply set up for the next song.
"ok thanks" I walk off stage and back over to tal. "hey there drunk one" I giggle as I say that

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "and nothing will, because any darkness in my life will be blown away by your light." he said lovingly
She blushed, blinking a few times before smiling "Thanks for today by the way... it was alot more fun than I've had in a while" she said before yawning.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "I would love to do that again sometime"
Lexi nodded before grabbing his arm and warping to the park. "me too" she says letting go of his arm and sitting down on the bench

shortyshot8 said:
Tal laughed a little "Hey there slightly drunk one"
I smile, I look up at him he was almost a foot taller than me. I am only 5 foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back