• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "That you would choose me" He said softly
"why wouldn't I, I'm actually surprised that anyone could choose me."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know" He said wrapping his arms around her

Tal smiled "Nothing...Just a bit shocked"
Lexi blushed. "How do you know?" She chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her

Mel said:
"why wouldn't I, I'm actually surprised that anyone could choose me."
Tal blushed a little "I guess we are both misfits then"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed. "How do you know?" She chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her
William chuckled "Marcus told me"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a little "I guess we are both misfits then"

William chuckled "Marcus told me"
I smile, "no we are just both people who have had terrible things happen to us and we choose to blame no one but ourselves for them" I kiss his cheek

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#00ff00;">Tal blushed a little "I guess we are both misfits then"</span><p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b3b3;">William chuckled "Marcus told me"</span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#660033;">Lexi nodded. "Oh course he did" she chuckled. </span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mel" data-cite="Mel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I smile, "no we are just both people who have had terrible things happen to us and we choose to blame no one but ourselves for them" I kiss his cheek</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00ff00;">Tal smiled "I don't know if this sounds weird...Hell in my head it even sounds weird....But I think I love you"</span></p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mayyflower" data-cite="Mayyflower" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#660033;">Lexi nodded. "Oh course he did" she chuckled. </span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b3b3;">William chuckled before kissing her forehead "I'm glad you are happy"</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:rgb(0,255,0);">Tal smiled "I don't know if this sounds weird...Hell in my head it even sounds weird....But I think I love you"</span><p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:rgb(0,179,179);">William chuckled before kissing her forehead "I'm glad you are happy"</span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

"i think I love you too" I smile</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mel" data-cite="Mel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"i think I love you too" I smile</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00ff00;">Tal blushed a little and smiled more before kissing her once more</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:rgb(0,255,0);">Tal blushed a little and smiled more before kissing her once more</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

I kiss him back</p>

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "I don't know if this sounds weird...Hell in my head it even sounds weird....But I think I love you"

William chuckled before kissing her forehead "I'm glad you are happy"
Lexi huffed. "Im glad your glad that I'm happy" she says looking over at William smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Nahh" she chuckles
Ayen sighed "good, i thought i was about to get a crash course in modern foods." he said rubbing the side of his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's heart began to pound as he pulled her closer without noticing
I feel him pull me closer and I continue kissing him. it felt good to have someone love me for me. and accept me for what I am

Mayyflower said:
Lexi huffed. "Im glad your glad that I'm happy" she says looking over at William smiling
William nodded "I guess you could say that"

Mel said:
I feel him pull me closer and I continue kissing him. it felt good to have someone love me for me. and accept me for what I am
Tal softly bit on her lower lip blushing wildly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "good, i thought i was about to get a crash course in modern foods." he said rubbing the side of his head.
Amaya chuckled

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi sighed. "Yea" she says

shortyshot8 said:

my heart beat increases, and I blush even more as he bites my lips

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled
Ayen huffed "it's not funny, when you serve in a noble court and the lords lady is with child everyone becomes part of the kitchen staff....." he pouted.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "and i wouldn't change a thing about it." he said as he closed his eyes.
Dakota smiled before closing her eyes as well, quickly drifting off to sleep.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:rgb(0,255,0);">Tal finally pulled away for air as he stared at her breathing heavily</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

I smile, "what are you starring at me for"</p>

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen huffed "it's not funny, when you serve in a noble court and the lords lady is with child everyone becomes part of the kitchen staff....." he pouted.
"Well we're not in that era" she says. "This era, when the woman has kids the mom is at home working, cleaning, and the father gets to go out and have fun... That's how it always is" she sighs

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled before closing her eyes as well, quickly drifting off to sleep.
Roland fell asleep soon after Dakota, cuddling with her in his sleep.

(timeskip?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back