• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi frowned. "Is something else bothering you?" She asks even more concerned
William sighed "I kinda have a crush on a girl....But I don't even know if she likes me"

Mel said:
I smile, "i guess im not to bad seems how its my first time"
Tal blinked "I was your first kiss?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I kinda have a crush on a girl....But I don't even know if she likes me"

Tal blinked "I was your first kiss?"
I nod, "yup and it was worth it"

shortyshot8 said:
Lexi nodded. "Just ask her." She says softly. "And if she doesn't like you, then do what you think is right." She says looking at the sky

Mayyflower said:
"Well we're not in that era" she says. "This era, when the woman has kids the mom is at home working, cleaning, and the father gets to go out and have fun... That's how it always is" she sighs
Ayen paused for a moment "i need a job....." he said staring at nothing specific "i need to find out how to reapply me skills." he said now making a metal list.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Just ask her." She says softly. "And if she doesn't like you, then do what you think is right." She says looking at the sky
William blushed "Is it really that easy?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal licked his lips "It was also mine"
I smile, "well im impressed" I say and wink at him

Brb like in 2-3 minutes

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen paused for a moment "i need a job....." he said staring at nothing specific "i need to find out how to reapply me skills." he said now making a metal list.
Amaya sighed. "Yea" she says softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]fill me in yet???))))
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(All that happened was I was punched)

Mel said:
I smile, "well im impressed" I say and wink at him
Brb like in 2-3 minutes
Tal blushed a little "That's so embarrassing"

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "Is it really that easy?"
Lexi looked at William. "I don't know, you just have to see if she likes you, if she doesn't I wouldn't give up and if she still doesn't like you then look for someone else" she says softly "who is this special girl?" She asks nudging him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at William. "I don't know, you just have to see if she likes you, if she doesn't I wouldn't give up and if she still doesn't like you then look for someone else" she says softly "who is this special girl?" She asks nudging him
William blushed "Himeragi..." He said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "Himeragi..." He said quietly
Lexi smiled. "Don't know who she is, but if you get a chance with her, don't cheat." She warned

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought "do farmers make a good amount of money these days?" he asked curiously.
Amaya shrugged. "They do, but i don't know" she says thinking

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "Don't know who she is, but if you get a chance with her, don't cheat." She warned

William nodded "I will never do that again"

Ezekiel huffed "now that my wife is busy with lover boy" he grumbled "I shall attempt again" she mumbled as he appeared behind A sleeping Kagura, picking her up "she was always a heavy sleeper" he says as he walks through the park, on his way to his cabin "she was never good with nakubg friends so I shouldbt have any trouble.

Kagura remained asleep, too exhausted

Mayyflower said:

Ayen tilted his head "then what job would you have me do? i can grow entire fields in a day." he said calmly.

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel huffed "now that my wife is busy with lover boy" he grumbled "I shall attempt again" she mumbled as he appeared behind A sleeping Kagura, picking her up "she was always a heavy sleeper" he says as he walks through the park, on his way to his cabin "she was never good with nakubg friends so I shouldbt have any trouble.
Kagura remained asleep, too exhausted
Al appeared and crossed his arms "What are you doing?"

shortyshot8 said:
(All that happened was I was punched)

Tal blushed a little "That's so embarrassing"
I look at him "what's embarrassing"

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I will never do that again"
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "William, you say that all the time, if I come home and hear that you have been killed, I'll be really sad really sad" she says. "You already have been erased from exsistance once, we don't need that again" she says looking at william

Mayyflower said:
Lexi raised an eyebrow. "William, you say that all the time, if I come home and hear that you have been killed, I'll be really sad really sad" she says. "You already have been erased from exsistance once, we don't need that again" she says looking at william
William nodded "I know" He said softly

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LunaCrosby" data-cite="LunaCrosby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#808080;">Ezekiel huffed "now that my wife is busy with lover boy" he grumbled "I shall attempt again" she mumbled as he appeared behind A sleeping Kagura, picking her up "she was always a heavy sleeper" he says as he walks through the park, on his way to his cabin "she was never good with nakubg friends so I shouldbt have any trouble.</span><p>

<span style="color:#b30059;">Kagura remained asleep, too exhausted</span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#9999ff;">Ethereal growled as she sent one of her clones to him. </span><span style="color:#9999ff;"><strong>Ezekiel I'll fucking kill you. You act like I won't know. </strong></span><span style="color:#9999ff;">She says holding her katana to his throat</span></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back