• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:rgb(0,255,0);">Tal thought about it "What I read was you take the girl home and....." His face turned red</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

I fall on the ground laughing. "sounds fun, now help me up" I say blushing and smiling</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mayyflower" data-cite="Mayyflower" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#660033;">Lexi smiled. "What's her name?" She asks </span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b3b3;">William smiled "Autumn" He said</span></p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mel" data-cite="Mel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I fall on the ground laughing. "sounds fun, now help me up" I say blushing and smiling</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00ff00;">Tal chuckled and helped her up</span></p>

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "It's true"
Al tilted his head "What do you mean?"
"He doesn't love her, no one can love a monster like her, and besides he loves too many women so he lied to her." He says.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Autumn" He said

Tal chuckled and helped her up
"thanks" I say smiling, my cheeks are pink from laughing so hard

LunaCrosby said:
"He doesn't love her, no one can love a monster like her, and besides he loves too many women so he lied to her." He says.
Al's eyes began to glow red "Get. Lost."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Autumn" He said

Tal chuckled and helped her up
Lexi smiled. "That's a beautiful name" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes began to glow red "Get. Lost."
Ethereal appeared (AGAIN) she held her katana to Ezekiel's back my daughter is no monster, William may have weakened my little girl but she is no monster. She says pushing the katana into his back. @LunaCrosby

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#ff8000;">Al's eyes began to glow red "Get. Lost."</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#808080;">Ezekiel shrugged and walked away with Kagura "its the truth, he doesn't love her like those other women... she's just his side chick." He says.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nonalaka" data-cite="Nonalaka" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>(Yea uvu)<p>

As the sunlight shone in the window Dakota groaned lightly as she turned away and shielded her eyes from it "10 more minutes...." she mumbled.</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#b35900;">Roland groaned as he started to wake up "i don't want to go to school."he said as he noticed his arm was around someone.</span></p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mayyflower" data-cite="Mayyflower" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#b300b3;">Amaya looked at Ayen. "I don't know, what job do you want?" She asks</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#59b300;">Ayen sighed "one that supports our family and allows me to be there for you and the kids." he said knowing that probably didn't help.</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SoulofTobi" data-cite="SoulofTobi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#b35900;">Roland groaned as he started to wake up "i don't want to go to school."he said as he noticed his arm was around someone.</span><p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#59b300;">Ayen sighed "one that supports our family and allows me to be there for you and the kids." he said knowing that probably didn't help.</span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#b300b3;">Amaya kissed his cheek, "I know" she says softly </span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mel" data-cite="Mel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"thanks" I say smiling, my cheeks are pink from laughing so hard</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00ff00;">Tal chuck;ed "This place seems to have died dow a little"</span></p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LunaCrosby" data-cite="LunaCrosby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#808080;">Ezekiel shrugged and walked away with Kagura "its the truth, he doesn't love her like those other women... she's just his side chick." He says.</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff8000;">Al warped infront of him "Drop...The girl"</span></p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mayyflower" data-cite="Mayyflower" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#660033;">Lexi smiled. "That's a beautiful name" she says happily</span><p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#9999ff;">Ethereal appeared (AGAIN) she held her katana to Ezekiel's back </span><span style="color:#9999ff;"><strong>my daughter is no monster, William may have weakened my little girl but she is no monster. </strong></span><span style="color:#9999ff;">She says pushing the katana into his back. </span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/" data-mentionid="12399"><span style="color:#9999ff;">@LunaCrosby</span></a><span style="color:#9999ff;"> </span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b3b3;">William frowned and looked down "But....She hates me"</span></p>

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuck;ed "This place seems to have died dow a little"
i look around "yah, we usually clear out by 2 am" I look at my phone."it is 1:45"

Mel said:
i look around "yah, we usually clear out by 2 am" I look at my phone."it is 1:45"
Tal chuckled "Well...I must admit tonight was fun...I wish it didn't have to end"

shortyshot8 said:

Al warped infront of him "Drop...The girl"

William frowned and looked down "But....She hates me"
Lexi shook her head. "why do you think she hates you?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his cheek, "I know" she says softly
Ayen smiled "well, the gold i horded over the years will probably support us for many a life time, i dont want to set a bad example for the kids." he said lightly rubbing her side.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Well...I must admit tonight was fun...I wish it didn't have to end"
"just because the party ends doesn't mean the fun has to"

shortyshot8 said:

Al warped infront of him "Drop...The girl"

William frowned and looked down "But....She hates me"
"If you say so.." he smirks and drops her with a loud thud, walking off "she will be asleep for a while my friend" he says and disappears..

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shook her head. "why do you think she hates you?" She asks
William sighed "Because of what her mother has told her"

Mel said:
"just because the party ends doesn't mean the fun has to"
Tal blinked "What do you mean?"

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so.." he smirks and drops her with a loud thud, walking off "she will be asleep for a while my friend" he says and disappears..
Al glared at him before running over to Kagura and shaking her "Wake up!"

shortyshot8 said:

"well we could still hang out after its over"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, the gold i horded over the years will probably support us for many a life time, i dont want to set a bad example for the kids." he said lightly rubbing her side.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly before kissing him and changing back into a cat

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura groaned slightly, a large bruise forming on her side.

Mel said:
"well we could still hang out after its over"
Tark nodded "That would rock!"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura groaned slightly, a large bruise forming on her side.
Al sighed "This is gonna suck for you" He said before lighting his hands on fire and healing her side

shortyshot8 said:

Lexi frowned. "Well I'm so sure that I like that mother" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "That would rock!"

Al sighed "This is gonna suck for you" He said before lighting his hands on fire and healing her side
"yeah it would" I laugh

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says softly before kissing him and changing back into a cat
Ayen sighed "well i better get back to fishing." he said as he picked up his rod again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back