• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "That would rock!"

Al sighed "This is gonna suck for you" He said before lighting his hands on fire and healing her side
Kagura eyes shot open and went wide "that fucking hurts" she says and furrows her eyesbrows, staring at the sky.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "Then let's go!"
William sighed "Agreed"
Lexi shook her head. "I'm sorry to hear that, I think my son hates me, but I don't care" she says quietly

...♅Akira continued walking before arriving at a brick wall which separated the beach from the sidewalk. He leaned over the wall and looked out towards the beach, seeing thousands of people playing volleyball and sun bathing, along with hundreds of people in the ocean. Akira spoke, a large smile appearing on his face♅...

“ Wow! The beach looks awesome today! ”

giphy_zpsfnztiipq.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Tal lifted her up and in a matter of seconds they were in his dorm
Al chuckled "Lot's of stuff"
"woah that was amazing" I say and laugh

shortyshot8 said:
Tal lifted her up and in a matter of seconds they were in his dorm
Al chuckled "Lot's of stuff"
She sat up and pursed her lips "I can already tell who caused it.. hes after me again" she sighed.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "And the walls are soundproof"
I gasp dramatically and jokingly say, "Mr.Tal, what are you implying here" I laugh quietly

Mayyflower said:
"I mean if you want" she says going back to the couch
Ayen chuckled "well, i don't have a beautiful girl in my arms anymore, so i have to, to keep myself entertained." he said teasingly as he cast his line again.

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Who was he?"
"A bad Man... also known as my father... though I killed my family and everyone I knew and loved my family seems to be coming back from the dead" she says as she puts her face in her hands.

LunaCrosby said:
"A bad Man... also known as my father... though I killed my family and everyone I knew and loved my family seems to be coming back from the dead" she says as she puts her face in her hands.
(Yea no they never died she's not that powerfull to be able to kill her mother, and what ethereal is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back