• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"A bad Man... also known as my father... though I killed my family and everyone I knew and loved my family seems to be coming back from the dead" she says as she puts her face in her hands.
Al frowned not caring "I have a question"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "And I'm glad I'm friends with you." She says happily
William yawned "Man..It's getting late"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, i don't have a beautiful girl in my arms anymore, so i have to, to keep myself entertained." he said teasingly as he cast his line again.
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says getting on the railing and walking on it.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Hey it wasn't my idea...Yet still a clever one"
I laugh and sit down next to him. "who knew that the internet could be useful"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned not caring "I have a question"

William yawned "Man..It's getting late"
Lexi picked up her phone to check the time "yea I guess you right" she says putting her phone in her pocket

Mel said:
I laugh and sit down next to him. "who knew that the internet could be useful"
Tal blinked "True" He said jokingly "Though I most likely am never gonna have a use for it"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says getting on the railing and walking on it.
Ayen pulled in a couple dozen more fish before growing bored "i suppose its time to go home and start gutting these guys." he sighed stretching.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled in a couple dozen more fish before growing bored "i suppose its time to go home and start gutting these guys." he sighed stretching.
Amaya almost slipped she hurried off the rail and sat on the couch. "Whew" she says laughing nervously

shortyshot8 said:
"Do you really think he lied to you? That he used you? My brother I mean"
"I don't know... I'm confused... he seems to love every women he meets" she sighs "I have nothing in my mind that proves he didn't lie" she whispered.

shortyshot8 said:
Tat sighed and laid down looking up "I wonder...." He said to himself
"wonder what" I say and do the same thing he did

Mayyflower said:
Amaya almost slipped she hurried off the rail and sat on the couch. "Whew" she says laughing nervously
Ayen smiled "having fun back there?" he chuckled over his shoulder.

Kite was slammed against the ground back and forth. Pretty soon, blood covered most of his body. "So... Strong..." He muttered as a man that glowed orange approached.

Your life ends here...

That was all that was heard before a loud scream could be heard.

Mel said:
"wonder what" I say and do the same thing he did
Tal's face turned bright red as he was snapped out of thought "No-Nothing!"

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't know... I'm confused... he seems to love every women he meets" she sighs "I have nothing in my mind that proves he didn't lie" she whispered.
Al frowned and stood up "I see" He said lighting his hair on fire "Get out of my sight"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's face turned bright red as he was snapped out of thought "No-Nothing!"

Al frowned and stood up "I see" He said lighting his hair on fire "Get out of my sight"
I shake my finger at him like he did earlier. "tell me"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland groaned as he started to wake up "i don't want to go to school."he said as he noticed his arm was around someone.

Ayen sighed "one that supports our family and allows me to be there for you and the kids." he said knowing that probably didn't help.
Dakota was curled up still in a half asleep state until hearing a voice with caused her to freeze momentarily, forgetting that it was Roland until she turned to view him, her body relaxing again as she now understood her surroundings a small smile crossing her face.

Roman said:
Reiji looked at the cafe then back at Nymph, "I wouldn't suggest it... They never have the best kinds..."
Taylor opened the door and smiled, "Yeah? What's up?"
Celia blinked and smiled, "I was just wondering where you were. The game ended and everyone went home...and then something came up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back