• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's face turned bright red as he was snapped out of thought "No-Nothing!"

Al frowned and stood up "I see" He said lighting his hair on fire "Get out of my sight"
"Why don't you let me finish.." she said and stood up, turning to him "it doesn't mean I don't trust him and it doesn't mean I don't love him, I love him more than I love myself." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why don't you let me finish.." she said and stood up, turning to him "it doesn't mean I don't trust him and it doesn't mean I don't love him, I love him more than I love myself." she said.
Al crossed his arms "Are you lying?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked up at her nervously "Bu-But....It's not the right time"
"ok then, just tell me when you feel its the right time" I kiss his cheek and lay next to him

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was curled up still in a half asleep state until hearing a voice with caused her to freeze momentarily, forgetting that it was Roland until she turned to view him, her body relaxing again as she now understood her surroundings a small smile crossing her face.
Roland let out a small yawn then remembered where he was and slowly opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Dakota "i really hope this isn't a dream...." he whispered softly as he rubbed one of his eyes.

Mel said:
"ok then, just tell me when you feel its the right time" I kiss his cheek and lay next to him
Tal sighed "My friend is at this school....His name is William but.....He has a kid....I can't imagine how stressful it is...But in a way it got me thinking"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura crossed her arms "no. I don't lie when it comes to him" she says.
Al nodded "I see" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed "My friend is at this school....His name is William but.....He has a kid....I can't imagine how stressful it is...But in a way it got me thinking"

I look at him "thinking what"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "True..." He said softly before looking at her "Sorry..."
I smile softly, and kiss his forehead "you have nothing to be sorry for"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea so much fun" she says
Ayen thought for a moment then took off his shirt and jumped into the water "it's not that bad today." he said before swimming under the boat.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite was slammed against the ground back and forth. Pretty soon, blood covered most of his body. "So... Strong..." He muttered as a man that glowed orange approached.
Your life ends here...

That was all that was heard before a loud scream could be heard.
(Did he just...)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment then took off his shirt and jumped into the water "it's not that bad today." he said before swimming under the boat.
Amaya walked to the edge, she watched

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a little "But....I feel like I was wrong to say that"
I shake my head, "i think about that all the time"

shortyshot8 said:

"I need to stay away from him for awhile though... my father will try to make me hurt him and I can't let that happen." She sighs.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya walked to the edge, she watched
Ayen resurfaced right below Amaya sending a slight spray of water at her "i cant understand why you wouldn't want to do this after all that time." he said without thinking.

LunaCrosby said:
"I need to stay away from him for awhile though... my father will try to make me hurt him and I can't let that happen." She sighs.
Al sighed "He can handle himself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back