• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen resurfaced right below Amaya sending a slight spray of water at her "i cant understand why you wouldn't want to do this after all that time." he said without thinking.
Amaya hissed and ran to the couch.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]infront of Himeragi and the kids?))

[/QUOTE]
(No he had a phone call and then went to another room before getting punched xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Tal kissed her cheek and smiled
I smile, and laugh then ask. "ok I have been thinking of this ever since you brought it up, what website did you see that information on"

shortyshot8 said:
(No he had a phone call and then went to another room before getting punched xD )
lol k)))

*Himeragi had finished their lunch and looked over at Assana and Miyuki if they finished theirs*

@Roman

SoulofTobi said:
Roland let out a small yawn then remembered where he was and slowly opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Dakota "i really hope this isn't a dream...." he whispered softly as he rubbed one of his eyes.
Dakota giggled lightly and shook her head "Its not a dream" she whispered back.

Mel said:
I smile, and laugh then ask. "ok I have been thinking of this ever since you brought it up, what website did you see that information on"
Tal blushed "Uhh...:" He said before standing up and turning on his computer and showing her "Though I have no clue what it is"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya hissed and ran to the couch.
Ayen climbed onto the boat again "it's only a bit of water" he said with a puddle forming at his feet "and weren't you just trying to connect to it a little bit ago?" he said calmly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and smiled, "I was just wondering where you were. The game ended and everyone went home...and then something came up."
Taylor chuckled, "I was just in here, admiring myself in the mirror. There wasn't anything else to do." He said stepping out.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed "Uhh...:" He said before standing up and turning on his computer and showing her "Though I have no clue what it is"
I smile"Tal,I was joking" I start to laugh really hard

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen climbed onto the boat again "it's only a bit of water" he said with a puddle forming at his feet "and weren't you just trying to connect to it a little bit ago?" he said calmly.
"Leave me alone" she huffed as she went under the couch. "I can't help it, I only just started." She mumbled the last part

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh hey Will, you look down now...''

[/QUOTE]
William heard Himeragi's voice and blushed remembering what he was told "Han isn't here is he?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]lol k)))
*Himeragi had finished their lunch and looked over at Assana and Miyuki if they finished theirs*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly and shook her head "Its not a dream" she whispered back.
Roland smiled "good, i think i would of cried like a baby if it was." he said jokingly as he placed his hand on her cheek "Dakota..... i.... i love you." he said as his cheeks became more and more red.

Mel said:
I finally tone the laughing down " never mind"
Tal shrugged "Well I'm gonna go take a shower" He said as he walked to the bathroom "Don't break anything!" He called out as he closed the door

LunaCrosby said:
"I-i... I don't trust myself" she says and frowns.
Al frowned "Come on already!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal shrugged "Well I'm gonna go take a shower" He said as he walked to the bathroom "Don't break anything!" He called out as he closed the door
I laugh then yell "no promises" I lay down on his bed and wait

Mayyflower said:
"Leave me alone" she huffed as she went under the couch. "I can't help it, I only just started." She mumbled the last part
Ayen sighed "fine, just be glad you'll never learn how i did." he said softly as he started to drive the boat back to the docks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back