• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(She could die if Kite died and she found out xD )
(That too, but Ima have viper come back and kill both Harper and Lexi)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "fine, just be glad you'll never learn how i did." he said softly as he started to drive the boat back to the docks.
Amaya ignored him.

Mel said:
"well you just took a shower didn't you"
Tal chuckled "True" He said laying back down "Though...I want to know more about what you said...The whole you lose control"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "True" He said laying back down "Though...I want to know more about what you said...The whole you lose control"
"well, pretty much when I was turned. I was left in the middle of no where. I didn't have anyone teach me to keep control. so whenever I get even the slightest taste of human blood, I can't stop. it goes from killing one person to 2 to 3 and well you get it." I say

Mel said:
"well, pretty much when I was turned. I was left in the middle of no where. I didn't have anyone teach me to keep control. so whenever I get even the slightest taste of human blood, I can't stop. it goes from killing one person to 2 to 3 and well you get it." I say
Tal nodded "I can teach you" He said "I have endless blood"

Mel said:
Tal nodded "I can teach you" He said "I have endless blood"

((Is anyone free though? ;-; I'm bored and I have Ilaani, Kenai, Yuna and Rini all free))

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled happily at him "you do know I dont mind if you have nothing planned, you did after all ask me suddenly" she said with a giggle "I'm happy with anywhere we go" she said with a nod as she put the letter back in her bag.
Kaname eyed his gaze over at Camilla for a few moments. He was surely surprised by how open she was to his invite to begin with, and yet she continued to amaze him. He wasnt truly expecting much of it, but everything isnt what it seems apparently. Slowly nodding his head, Kaname slipped her hand out from his and instead pulled her closer towards him with his arm held around her waist. He liked her company. After all, she made him feel sane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back