• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya ignored him.
Ayen chuckled "that acutely takes me back, learning nature, my teacher was heartless and ruthless." he said as the docks get closer.

Roman said:
Han poked his head into the room, and looked around until he seen Celia, "Everything OK?" He asked walking inside.
Celia held a pillow close to her chest. "Just leave me alone..." She muttered before she noticed it was Han. "Sorry... That was rude... Hey Han..." She said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "I don't mind" He said softly "Feed"
I gulp, then lick the blood that was dripping from his neck. it was really good. "there that all I need backing my head up"

Mel said:
I gulp, then lick the blood that was dripping from his neck. it was really good. "there that all I need backing my head up"
Tal sighed "You really are worried huh?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia held a pillow close to her chest. "Just leave me alone..." She muttered before she noticed it was Han. "Sorry... That was rude... Hey Han..." She said softly.
"I mean, if you want to be alone, just say so. I'd go to the other room. I was only checking to see who was crying is all." He said standing at the door.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "that acutely takes me back, learning nature, my teacher was heartless and ruthless." he said as the docks get closer.
Amaya yawned before coming back out from under the couch. "What a day" she says yawning

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed "Listen....I promise you I won't be hurt much less killed" He said softly
I nod, then slowly move my head to his neck. as I sink my fangs in his neck I fear that I'll hurt him. I slowly drink the rich blood.

Roman said:
"I mean, if you want to be alone, just say so. I'd go to the other room. I was only checking to see who was crying is all." He said standing at the door.
Celia blushed a little, holding her pillow tighter. "C-Can you stay...?" She asked. "You don't have to..."

Mel said:
I nod, then slowly move my head to his neck. as I sink my fangs in his neck I fear that I'll hurt him. I slowly drink the rich blood.
Tal closed his eyes not minding her one bit

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he hugged her not saying a word, just listening to their heart beats until he looked into her eyes "i didn't say it to so.... did i?" he said brushing the hair from in front of her face.
She hugged him back before looking back into his eyes blinking a few times before shaking her head slightly "No, not at all" she said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked at her "Good...You were able to stop yourself" He said softly "That's the first step"
I put my forehead on his. "don't ever make me do that again"

Celia blushed a little, holding her pillow tighter. "C-Can you stay...?" She asked. "You don't have to..."
Han thought for a quick moment, "Yeah..." he said walking over to Celia and taking a seat next to her. "You'll be alright... You're strong." He said in a reassuring tone.

((Let's see...))
Oliver(Zodiac Beast)

Yuzu(Female Exceed)

Tyra(Lesbian Archangel)

Hiro(Kid Exceed)

Pixel(Blood Knight)
((I guess I could send Kenai or Yuna to yuzu since theyre new? I dunno :'D))

Roman said:
Han thought for a quick moment, "Yeah..." he said walking over to Celia and taking a seat next to her. "You'll be alright... You're strong." He said in a reassuring tone.
Celia blushed a little and tried to look away, but failed and got lost in his eyes. "Y-You sure?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "I love you....So if you ever need blood just ask"
I shake my head gently "i can't do that again"

brb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back