• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Is anyone free though? ;-; I'm bored and I have Ilaani, Kenai, Yuna and Rini all free))
((Let's see...))

Oliver(Zodiac Beast)

Yuzu(Female Exceed)

Tyra(Lesbian Archangel)

Hiro(Kid Exceed)

Pixel(Blood Knight)

Viper flew above the schools campus, looking for her nieces. "Oh my dears, you thought you could get rid of me?" She laughs

After William left the tower, Han trained for a few hours before going inside. He went straight to the room, Celia said was Tyler's before he left. Though as he was getting settled, he heard crying and went to see who it was.

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
(Thou does wish)
Scarlet teleported to the courtyard and walked around "hm" she mumbled and sighs.
Kokuru rose from the earth again, walking to a nearby bench. "Training is such a boring task..." He muttered.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I was just in here, admiring myself in the mirror. There wasn't anything else to do." He said stepping out.
Celia giggled, "Well I hope you had fun doing that. I was wondering if you wanted to stay here or go home right now....since you were bored earlier and stuff." She said as she took a few steps back.

Roman said:
After William left the tower, Han trained for a few hours before going inside. He went straight to the room, Celia said was Tyler's before he left. Though as he was getting settled, he heard crying and went to see who it was.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia was crying softly in her room. She had not noticed Han's presence yet. "Why did he have to be such a j-jerk..." She whimpered, talking about William.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname eyed his gaze over at Camilla for a few moments. He was surely surprised by how open she was to his invite to begin with, and yet she continued to amaze him. He wasnt truly expecting much of it, but everything isnt what it seems apparently. Slowly nodding his head, Kaname slipped her hand out from his and instead pulled her closer towards him with his arm held around her waist. He liked her company. After all, she made him feel sane.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled at him before being pulled closer she took a quick glance at the arm that had went around he waist before looking back to Kaname "Have you been to the beach around here before?" She asked, tilting her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed before grabbing the back of her head and shoving her head to his neck
I sigh, I resist as hard as I could. the only thing that could make this any harder on me is seeing and smelling blood.

Mel said:
I sigh, I resist as hard as I could. the only thing that could make this any harder on me is seeing and smelling blood.
Tal sighed again before pricking his neck "Go on already...It won't hurt me"

(I might randomly leave till 10 just so you know)

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed again before pricking his neck "Go on already...It won't hurt me"

(I might randomly leave till 10 just so you know)
it smelled so good, I back up my head so I wasn't as close to the blood. "but I don't want to kill you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "Well I hope you had fun doing that. I was wondering if you wanted to stay here or go home right now....since you were bored earlier and stuff." She said as she took a few steps back.
"Honestly I just didn't wanna be in there if Ulqui lost. It wouldn't be very comfortable sitting in the room and your girlfriend's brother is naked." Taylor said laughing a little

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him without saying a word as a blush crossed her face, eventually smiling "...I love you too Roy"
Roland smiled as he hugged her not saying a word, just listening to their heart beats until he looked into her eyes "i didn't say it to so.... did i?" he said brushing the hair from in front of her face.

Mel said:
it smelled so good, I back up my head so I wasn't as close to the blood. "but I don't want to kill you"
Tal chuckled "I may have forgotten to mention this but I don't regenerate blood as slow as others...I can't die from this"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia was crying softly in her room. She had not noticed Han's presence yet. "Why did he have to be such a j-jerk..." She whimpered, talking about William.
Han poked his head into the room, and looked around until he seen Celia, "Everything OK?" He asked walking inside.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "I may have forgotten to mention this but I don't regenerate blood as slow as others...I can't die from this"
"but it will still hurt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back