• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "then what job would you have me do? i can grow entire fields in a day." he said calmly.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "I don't know, what job do you want?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a bit more "But....In a way....It felt nice"
"yah it was kinda nice to know I wasn't the only teenager alive who has never kissed someone before"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "If you do die, I'll figure out how to bring you back, I owe you that much" she says softly
William chuckled "I won't die"

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh its you.." he sighed and looked at him "need something?" He asks.
Al pointed at Kagura "What are you doing?"

Mel said:
"yah it was kinda nice to know I wasn't the only teenager alive who has never kissed someone before"
Tal chuckled a little "That's true" He said "Exactly how old are you?"

shortyshot8 said:

"15 almost 16, I will turn 16 next month" I smile

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Nice...I'm 17" He said happily

William just nodded
I laugh, "good to know for a second there I thought you were like 7" I say jokingly

shortyshot8 said:

"Why do you care? You forgot about her anyways" he sighs.

Mel said:
I laugh, "good to know for a second there I thought you were like 7" I say jokingly
Tal rolled his eyes "Totally" He said jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
"Why do you care? You forgot about her anyways" he sighs.
Al sighed "Yeah I don't care too much about her...But William does"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland fell asleep soon after Dakota, cuddling with her in his sleep.
(timeskip?)
(Yea uvu)

As the sunlight shone in the window Dakota groaned lightly as she turned away and shielded her eyes from it "10 more minutes...." she mumbled.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:rgb(0,255,0);">Tal chuckled "I read a few things of what to do in this situation but they sound...Strange"</span></div></blockquote>

<p>

I look at him with a smirk on my face, "like what"</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mel" data-cite="Mel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I look at him with a smirk on my face, "like what"</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00ff00;">Tal thought about it "What I read was you take the girl home and....." His face turned red</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shortyshot8" data-cite="shortyshot8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="106927" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#00b3b3;">William chuckled "It's true"</span><p>

<span style="color:#ff8000;">Al tilted his head "What do you mean?"</span></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#660033;">Lexi smiled. "What's her name?" She asks </span></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back