• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

A man appeared behind, May. A huge sword with a blue aura in one hand, a frown on his face.

tumblr_n1xs4eeMSu1se3b72o7_500.gif

"Is he giving you a hard time May?"

@Vellig

Roman said:
Taylor shushes him, "I don't want people thinking Celia is dating a kid. I have to stay like this for 3 more days. So don't tell anyone!" He whispered.
"I doubt any of these people are paying attention.... Just look at them." Ulqui gestured towards the ones left in the room. Celia and Neko were now up from the floor. Celia was running away from Neko because she wanted to cuddle her and it looked like they were running around in circles. Anna sat on the couch, eating a bag of chips as she watched them. Autumn was giggling and laughing as she sat on the pool table. She laughed so hard that she fell over and hit her head on one of the balls. She sniffed as she rubbed the back of her head, now sad. "See what I mean? None of these goofs are paying the slightest bit attention to what we're talking about."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I doubt any of these people are paying attention.... Just look at them." Ulqui gestured towards the ones left in the room. Celia and Neko were now up from the floor. Celia was running away from Neko because she wanted to cuddle her and it looked like they were running around in circles. Anna sat on the couch, eating a bag of chips as she watched them. Autumn was giggling and laughing as she sat on the pool table. She laughed so hard that she fell over and hit her head on one of the balls. She sniffed as she rubbed the back of her head, now sad. "See what I mean? None of these goofs are paying the slightest bit attention to what we're talking about."
Taylor bust out into a fit our laughter, "Wow! You're right! Though, me and Celia are enjoying our pretend time, so will pretend to be her little brother until I'm returned to my original age."

Roman said:
A man appeared behind, May. A huge sword with a blue aura in one hand, a frown on his face.
tumblr_n1xs4eeMSu1se3b72o7_500.gif

"Is he giving you a hard time May?"

@Vellig
May looked up. "H-He called me weak and a brat" she says looking down at Luner. "And he called animals stupid and worthless" she says rubbing her fur. @Vellig

Vellig said:
Matt sighed. "Why can't you people just leave." He huffs
"I am here, for a reason. This young goddess you are speaking to, is protected by me. If you have a problem you can sort it out with me." He said sternly.

Mayyflower said:
May looked up. "H-He called me weak and a brat" she says looking down at Luner. "And he called animals stupid and worthless" she says rubbing her fur. @Vellig
"Don't worry, I have it under control." He said, as his blade stopped glowing.

Roman said:
"I am here, for a reason. This young goddess you are speaking to, is protected by me. If you have a problem you can sort it out with me." He said sternly.
Matt looked at may. "The animal goddess?" He asks

Roman said:

"Don't worry, I have it under control." He said, as his blade stopped glowing.
May nodded. "Okay" she says quietly

Vellig said:
Matt looked at may. "The animal goddess?" He asks
Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Okay" she says quietly
The male stepped in front of May, "Yes. The animal goddess. Now, what is your problem, you insolent piece of trash?" He asked pointing his blade at him.

Roman said:
The male stepped in front of May, "Yes. The animal goddess. Now, what is your problem, you insolent piece of trash?" He asked pointing his blade at him.
Matt raised an eyebrow and stood up. "You and your goddess friend is my problem now" he says looking at the blade and then up at the guy

Roman said:
Taylor bust out into a fit our laughter, "Wow! You're right! Though, me and Celia are enjoying our pretend time, so will pretend to be her little brother until I'm returned to my original age."
"3 days of being like this...must be torture to not be able to kiss your girlfriend....who's my sister..." Ulqui said before his face scrunched up. "Nevermind, I don't wanna think about that." Celia ran over to them and stood behind Ulqui,"Help me! Neko keeps trying to cuddle me when I don't want to!" Neko ran towards them before Ulqui put his hand out and pressed it against her forehead, preventing her from getting last him. It looked like she was running in place. Autumn hopped off of the pool table and made her way over to them. "I'll let you cuddle me Neko! I never get any cuddles from you!" "Really?! Yay!" Neko stopped running before turning around and tackling her to the ground, happily cuddling and nuzzling Autumn.

Vellig said:
Matt raised an eyebrow and stood up. "You and your goddess friend is my problem now" he says looking at the blade and then up at the guy
"She is just a young girl. I prefer you be nice to her. She hasn't done anything wrong. May is just curious." He said, stabbing his sword into the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
"3 days of being like this...must be torture to not be able to kiss your girlfriend....who's my sister..." Ulqui said before his face scrunched up. "Nevermind, I don't wanna think about that." Celia ran over to them and stood behind Ulqui,"Help me! Neko keeps trying to cuddle me when I don't want to!" Neko ran towards them before Ulqui put his hand out and pressed it against her forehead, preventing her from getting last him. It looked like she was running in place. Autumn hopped off of the pool table and made her way over to them. "I'll let you cuddle me Neko! I never get any cuddles from you!" "Really?! Yay!" Neko stopped running before turning around and tackling her to the ground, happily cuddling and nuzzling Autumn.
Taylor laughed, "This is so hilarious." He said watching them. "It's like a cartoon. On the other hand as far as kissing I'll send you a picture." He said jokingly.

Vellig said:
Roman said:
"She is just a young girl. I prefer you be nice to her. She hasn't done anything wrong. May is just curious." He said, stabbing his sword intonthe ground.
May unsommoned Luner and watched everything while hugging her llama close.

Roman said:
"She is just a young girl. I prefer you be nice to her. She hasn't done anything wrong. May is just curious." He said, stabbing his sword into the ground.

Taylor laughed, "This is so hilarious." He said watching them. "It's like a cartoon. On the other hand as far as kissing I'll send you a picture." He said jokingly.
Matt sighed. "She's annoyying and won't leave me alone" he says crossing his arms

Vellig said:
Matt sighed. "She's annoyying and won't leave me alone" he says crossing his arms
"So? She's a kid. Kids are curious about who and what they are around. That is something I didn't understand until I met her." He said motioning to May.

Roman said:
"So? She's a kid. Kids are curious about who and what they are around. That is something I didn't understand until I met her." He said motioning to May.
Matt sighed. "Ima just go so I can read my book in peace" he says picking up his book.

(I have to go for a while, I'm packing)

Roman said:

"Gross." Ulqui said quietly before Celia smacked the back of Taylor's head. "That's a no no, even if you are just going." Anna looked over at them before looking at Taylor. Standing up from the couch she made her way over to them,"Celia...why would you lie about who this was?" She asked quietly as she pointed to Taylor. "I don't know what you're talking about!" Celia said as she puffed out her cheeks and turned her head. "Yes you do. You can't lie to me, I'll see right through it. Who is this... I mean, who are you?" She asked, now returning her gaze to Taylor.

Vellig said:
Matt sighed. "Ima just go so I can read my book in peace" he says picking up his book.
(I have to go for a while, I'm packing)
The male watched him leave before turning to May, "You have watch who you talk to. Some people don't like children at all. Happily you have me! Big brother." Han said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Gross." Ulqui said quietly before Celia smacked the back of Taylor's head. "That's a no no, even if you are just going." Anna looked over at them before looking at Taylor. Standing up from the couch she made her way over to them,"Celia...why would you lie about who this was?" She asked quietly as she pointed to Taylor. "I don't know what you're talking about!" Celia said as she puffed out her cheeks and turned her head. "Yes you do. You can't lie to me, I'll see right through it. Who is this... I mean, who are you?" She asked, now returning her gaze to Taylor.
Taylor rubbed the back of his head. "Ouchie...." He said before turning to Anna. He sighed and decided to tell another lie, "I'm just a kid from the school. She tutors me." He said happily.

Roman said:
The male watched him leave before turning to May, "You have watch who you talk to. Some people don't like children at all. Happily you have me! Big brother." Han said.

Taylor rubbed the back of his head. "Ouchie...." He said before turning to Anna. He sighed and decided to tell another lie, "I'm just a kid from the school. She tutors me." He said happily.
@Mayyflower

Roman said:

@Mayyflower
May nodded before she hugged him. "Thank you Han" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, I dunno if I'd be much help with that..I'm supposed.to be studying up on stuff" she said as she held up the book "Then again...I kinda gave up ages ago" she said with a laugh as she opened the book revealing a comic book tucked inside. "We could go do something if you want?"
Kokuru nodded. "Sure, what do you want to do?" He asked happily.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded before she hugged him. "Thank you Han" she says softly
"You're welcome. I have to go now, but remember what I said. I don't want to have to do that again."

Roman said:
"Indeed." Han said, nodding in agreement. "That's nothing to worry about though. We'll one day have something to reward the ones that help us."
Celia sighed, getting out of Han's grip. "Alright, lemme finish watering the garden... It takes a lot of work to keep all these flowers in check." She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back