• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Sorry... You looked like you needed help, so that's what I did." Han said quietly.

Taylor looked at Celia, "You're dating me." He said jokingly.
Celia sighed. "I know you were trying to do the right thing Han..." She said softly. "You've never wronged me once."

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "I'm just waitng

Cam blinked "No bags??"
*Himeragi soon finishes cooking and calls Assana and Miyuki's name loudly*

''Assana!! Miyuki!! Lunch is ready!!''

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, that sounds bothersome" she said chuckling lightly. "Let's see....do you like the Arcade?...it we could go to the beach or something" she said with a shrug, "your call"
Kokuru pondered this. "The arcade sounds great! I love video games!" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked up at him and raised a brow before chuckling "I think you want to" she said while pointing at him.
''haha,..alright then''

*He said before he started kissing her*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "I know you were trying to do the right thing Han..." She said softly. "You've never wronged me once."
"Oh that's good to hear." He said taking a seat on the ground. "So... How are you gonna replace that flytrap?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota was leaning against a tree at the park looking at birds Ahh Peace i love Peace

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal walked through the park, her katana in her hand. How long was I gone? She asks herself quietly as she walked around

Roman said:
"Oh that's good to hear." He said taking a seat on the ground. "So... How are you gonna replace that flytrap?"
Celia giggled. "Do you remember who your talking to?" She asked before the Venus fly trap stood back up, it's stem completely healed. "Goddess of light and healing..." She said.

Celia giggled. "Do you remember who your talking to?" She asked before the Venus fly trap stood back up, it's stem completely healed. "Goddess of light and healing..." She said.
Han chuckled, "Oh yeah... I guess I kind had a brain fart. Sorry I forgot something so important." He said smiling.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Oh yeah... I guess I kind had a brain fart. Sorry I forgot something so important." He said smiling.
Celia shook her head. "It's fine, I forget some things too." She said. "I hit the snooze when I was supposed to get up early..."

Roman said:
Taylor blinked before smiling warmly at her. "You're scary, but cute." He said floating over to her. He then stood on her head, the same way he did, Anna. "Love you."
Celia giggled again, "Love you too." Ulqui pretended to barf,"Gross. All this lovey dovey stuff makes me sick." He said as Anna shrugged. "It's not all that bad. But Celia....you're being a pedo.... Or cougar but you aren't that much older then him." "I am not! I haven't even done anything to him! Maybe you're a pedo!" "But my boyfriend doesn't just happen to turn into a kid. Our relationship is completely normal." "Well he did kind of French kiss you when you guys were little....you told us that. That Oliver kid is weird... Who does that to a girl when they're little." "Appearantly he does. At least I met Taylor on normal terms and he didn't just try to kiss me like that." "It wasn't my fault, he said he wanted some of my ice cream and that's how it happened. How was I suppose to know he was going to do that. At least I'm still a virgin." Celia and Ulqui stared at her with a blank expression, "What's so good about that?"

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal walked through the park, her katana in her hand. How long was I gone? She asks herself quietly as she walked around
Kaota looked behind him after he heard footsteps He saw a girl Hi Kaota said as he walked over to the girl

Celia shook her head. "It's fine, I forget some things too." She said. "I hit the snooze when I was supposed to get up early..."
"I think we all make that mistake. Especially when we stay up late for partying and whatnot." Han said laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again, "Love you too." Ulqui pretended to barf,"Gross. All this lovey dovey stuff makes me sick." He said as Anna shrugged. "It's not all that bad. But Celia....you're being a pedo.... Or cougar but you aren't that much older then him." "I am not! I haven't even done anything to him! Maybe you're a pedo!" "But my boyfriend doesn't just happen to turn into a kid. Our relationship is completely normal." "Well he did kind of French kiss you when you guys were little....you told us that. That Oliver kid is weird... Who does that to a girl when they're little." "Appearantly he does. At least I met Taylor on normal terms and he didn't just try to kiss me like that." "It wasn't my fault, he said he wanted some of my ice cream and that's how it happened. How was I suppose to know he was going to do that. At least I'm still a virgin." Celia and Ulqui stared at her with a blank expression, "What's so good about that?"
Taylor chuckled, "I would like to say the same as Anna but that's been gone since my junior year. On the other hand, I thin--." He fell asleep, landing on the floor. "Ouch..." he said in his sleep.

Kokuru pondered this. "The arcade sounds great! I love video games!" He said happily.
She smiled before standing up and putting her hands in her pockets "Great! Let's go!"

Roman said:
"I think we all make that mistake. Especially when we stay up late for partying and whatnot." Han said laughing a little.

Taylor chuckled, "I would like to say the same as Anna but that's been gone since my junior year. On the other hand, I thin--." He fell asleep, landing on the floor. "Ouch..." he said in his sleep.
Celia looked down at him,"Well....I guess that happened. Who wants to draw on his face?" Ulqui, Anna, and Neko raised there hands. Autumn slowly raised her own,"Is that fun?" He smirked,"Tons of fun. Who has the markers?" "I do! Let's get this show on the road people." She held up the markers and everyone grabbed a different color before the crouched down next to Taylor. Everyone began to draw different things and symbols on his face.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha,..alright then''
*He said before he started kissing her*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled into the kiss before kissing back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked down at him,"Well....I guess that happened. Who wants to draw on his face?" Ulqui, Anna, and Neko raised there hands. Autumn slowly raised her own,"Is that fun?" He smirked,"Tons of fun. Who has the markers?" "I do! Let's get this show on the road people." She held up the markers and everyone grabbed a different color before the crouched down next to Taylor. Everyone began to draw different things and symbols on his face.
After a while later, Taylor floated to the air, his body regaining it's height and his hair became shorter again. He pretty much became 18 before he was expected to. He opened his eyes, and smiled. "I'm me again! Wait.... Why does it smell like marker fumes?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled into the kiss as well as he deepened the kiss a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued the kiss as she moved closer to him her hands lightly gripping his shirt.

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued the kiss as she moved closer to him her hands lightly gripping his shirt.
*Natsuru then held Amara by her waist pulling her a little closer as he continued to kiss her*

Roman said:
After a while later, Taylor floated to the air, his body regaining it's height and his hair became shorter again. He pretty much became 18 before he was expected to. He opened his eyes, and smiled. "I'm me again! Wait.... Why does it smell like marker fumes?"
Everyone was now sitting on the couch, markers gone and tossed somewhere in the trash. They looked at Taylor and snickered. "I don't know." "I was drawing pretty pictures of fish!" "I was helping and drew flowers." "We were using markers to draw on paper...I drew a pikachu." "Yeah, what Anna said!"

Tokihama Kaota]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] i'ma go get some sleep soooooo don't move Ethereal Byeeeeee!!!)
(Okay

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked behind him after he heard footsteps He saw a girl Hi Kaota said as he walked over to the girl

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at the boy who had walked over to her. Hello who are you? I'm Ethereal. She replied

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back