• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then held Amara by her waist pulling her a little closer as he continued to kiss her*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed lightly as she deepened the kiss more, her grip on his shirt tightening a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed lightly as she deepened the kiss more, her grip on his shirt tightening a bit.
*Natsuru then started to play with Amara's tongue with his tongue slipping inside her mouth*

WeirdPrincess said:
Everyone was now sitting on the couch, markers gone and tossed somewhere in the trash. They looked at Taylor and snickered. "I don't know." "I was drawing pretty pictures of fish!" "I was helping and drew flowers." "We were using markers to draw on paper...I drew a pikachu." "Yeah, what Anna said!"
Taylor wiped his face with his hand, smearing all the marker by accident. "So... Why is everyone snickering? What's so funny?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "That is a very lovely name" He said happily

William blinked "Hey Himeragi....I'm sure it's gonna be fine" He said reassuringly "Snow is strong"
"Thanks... Love." Blair smiled seductively and ran faster.

Roman said:
Taylor wiped his face with his hand, smearing all the marker by accident. "So... Why is everyone snickering? What's so funny?"
They laughed even louder as the marker smeared over his face. "My pretty fishes....there gone now..." "Well there went the idiot sign I drew." "My flowers are still there! That's a pulse!" "My drawing got kind of smudged...so it now looks word and wrong." "We drew on your face when you were asleep. So most of the drawings got smudged on your face."

WeirdPrincess said:
They laughed even louder as the marker smeared over his face. "My pretty fishes....there gone now..." "Well there went the idiot sign I drew." "My flowers are still there! That's a pulse!" "My drawing got kind of smudged...so it now looks word and wrong." "We drew on your face when you were asleep. So most of the drawings got smudged on your face."
Taylor sighrd, "That's stupid." He said before disappearing. He then reappeared, his face clean and clear. "I now know not to sleep around you all."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then started to play with Amara's tongue with his tongue slipping inside her mouth*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed doing the same as her hands moved from his shirt, she slowly put her arms around his neck.

((Sorry I was watching a movie))

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed doing the same as her hands moved from his shirt, she slowly put her arms around his neck.
((Sorry I was watching a movie))
its fine xD i was eating lunch)))

*Natsuru kissed Amara more deeply blushing a little*

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "That's stupid." He said before disappearing. He then reappeared, his face clean and clear. "I now know not to sleep around you all."
Celia nodded, "Yeah that would be wise to do. If we're all together, then we'll do weird crazy stuff. Oh the plus side, you're now back to normal!" She said happily. Ulqui sighed,"Sadly yes." "Celia seemed to score herself a hottie." "Shut up An! I don't wanna hear it." "Aw! I wish I had someone too! I feel like I'm the only single person here." "That's because you are." "You don't have to be so rude about it..." Autumn sniffs sadly. "Sorry...but it's the truth."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]its fine xD i was eating lunch)))
*Natsuru kissed Amara more deeply blushing a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara then pulled away breathing heavily for a bit before giggling and looking at him resting her forehead against his.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "Yeah that would be wise to do. If we're all together, then we'll do weird crazy stuff. Oh the plus side, you're now back to normal!" She said happily. Ulqui sighed,"Sadly yes." "Celia seemed to score herself a hottie." "Shut up An! I don't wanna hear it." "Aw! I wish I had someone too! I feel like I'm the only single person here." "That's because you are." "You don't have to be so rude about it..." Autumn sniffs sadly. "Sorry...but it's the truth."
Taylor floated off of the ground and hovered over to a place to sit. "Hottie? Uh thanks..." he said smiling a little.

Nonalaka said:
Amara then pulled away breathing heavily for a bit before giggling and looking at him resting her forehead against his.
*Natsuru chuckled a little as he let Amara rest*

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Thanks... Love." Blair smiled seductively and ran faster.
Tark blinked "Love? What is that?" He asked

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi soon finishes cooking and calls Assana and Miyuki's name loudly*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''Assana!! Miyuki!! Lunch is ready!!''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William smiled "Truly like a mother" He said to himself

Kagura felt a small tingle on her hands and faint glowing from the corner of her eyes. She lifted up both her hands and noticed the gloves glowing "they're here... I must stay away from my loved ones then if I want to keep them safe until he is gone" she said as she stood up from the grass, brushing herself off and sighing.

@Anyone.

Mayyflower said:
(Tbh I don't remember typing that, I must have been half asleep)

(Ignore what I said the first time)

Sam sighed. "Here goes nothing..." She says grabbing his arm and leading him to the bedroom in the basement.
Cam blinked "A-Alright!" He said quickly as he followed

Roman said:
Taylor floated off of the ground and hovered over to a place to sit. "Hottie? Uh thanks..." he said smiling a little.
Anna nodded, "Yeah sure." "Please don't talk like that around me...it's uncomfortable." Autumn was pounding on Ulqui's chest. "You're so mean to me! I though we were friends, what did I ever do to you?" "Autumn please...stop hitting my brother." "One question...if he's back to normal now are you two gonna kiss?" "Yeah I wanna know so I can video tape it." She immediately blushed a deep red, "An! You can't say that! What's wrong with you!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna nodded, "Yeah sure." "Please don't talk like that around me...it's uncomfortable." Autumn was pounding on Ulqui's chest. "You're so mean to me! I though we were friends, what did I ever do to you?" "Autumn please...stop hitting my brother." "One question...if he's back to normal now are you two gonna kiss?" "Yeah I wanna know so I can video tape it." She immediately blushed a deep red, "An! You can't say that! What's wrong with you!"
Taylor looked over at Ulqui "I thought you didn't wanna see me kias your sister? You seem all fine with it now."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ummm... @shortyshot8[/color]

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Taylor looked over at Ulqui "I thought you didn't wanna see me kias your sister? You seem all fine with it now."

(( I forgot I had control of them, Jennete was here earlier :P ))

Miyuki and Assana made their way downstairs. Assana took a seat at the table and Miyuki went over to Hime, "Can I help with the plates?"

@shortyshot8
''ah sure...that'd be nice''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah sure...that'd be nice''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki grabbed, 5 plates. "Where is Han? Did he go home?" She asks. "I can put his plate away while I'm ahead if he did."

@shortyshot8

Roman said:

(( I forgot I had control of them, Jennete was here earlier :P ))

Miyuki and Assana made their way downstairs. Assana took a seat at the table and Miyuki went over to Hime, "Can I help with the plates?"

@shortyshot8
"I don't. I'm just asking in case we have to leave." "I'm not leaving.... I bet them kissing would be hot..." "Anna! Holy hell what is wrong with you!" Celia exclaimed, blushing even more.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't. I'm just asking in case we have to leave." "I'm not leaving.... I bet them kissing would be hot..." "Anna! Holy hell what is wrong with you!" Celia exclaimed, blushing even more.
Taylor chuckled, "Celia and I kiss on our own time. As for the weird girl who wants to watch, kiss your boyfriend. Celia, I totally agree." He said. "Anna, was it? I'm scared you'll try your best to see me kiss, Celia. Am I wrong?" Taylor asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back