• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Miyuki grabbed, 5 plates. "Where is Han? Did he go home?" She asks. "I can put his plate away while I'm ahead if he did."
@shortyshot8
''well....he did say he had to go somewhere, so yea you can put his plate away''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well....he did say he had to go somewhere, so yea you can put his plate away''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki nodded and made Han a plate just in case he came back. "I'll leave him something just in case." She said before giving Assana a plate and setting the rest out.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Celia and I kiss on our own time. As for the weird girl who wants to watch, kiss your boyfriend. Celia, I totally agree." He said. "Anna, was it? I'm scared you'll try your best to see me kiss, Celia. Am I wrong?" Taylor asked.
"Yes and no....I won't exactly try anything to see you kiss but I want to..." "Shut up Anna!" "Anna is a very perverted girl.... She hasn't told her boyfriend yet..." "I agree....Anna is always like this.... It's strange..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes and no....I won't exactly try anything to see you kiss but I want to..." "Shut up Anna!" "Anna is a very perverted girl.... She hasn't told her boyfriend yet..." "I agree....Anna is always like this.... It's strange..."
Taylor shook his head, "So is half the students at the school. I'm pretty bored now.... I was having a little fun being a kid."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled a little as he let Amara rest*

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you chuckling like that?" She asked, chuckling a bit herself.

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "So is half the students at the school. I'm pretty bored now.... I was having a little fun being a kid."
"Is it because you got to smother her chest or just have your face in it?" He asked, jutting his finger towards Celia. "How...do you know about that..." "We were spying on you." "I didn't! It was only Misa, Anna, Ulqui and Neko... Where is Neko anyway?" They all look and realize Neko is gone. "She should be fine... I hope." "Who wants to play strip poker... Or strip gold fish?" "I would.... But I don't wanna see my sister half naked or naked at all." "Do you think I'm just going to lose?!" "Yes." "Getting naked? That's what strip poker is? I wanna play!" "Are you playing?" They asked as their eyes darted over to Taylor. "Or strip pool. Any of those work for me."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is it because you got to smother her chest or just have your face in it?" He asked, jutting his finger towards Celia. "How...do you know about that..." "We were spying on you." "I didn't! It was only Misa, Anna, Ulqui and Neko... Where is Neko anyway?" They all look and realize Neko is gone. "She should be fine... I hope." "Who wants to play strip poker... Or strip gold fish?" "I would.... But I don't wanna see my sister half naked or naked at all." "Do you think I'm just going to lose?!" "Yes." "Getting naked? That's what strip poker is? I wanna play!" "Are you playing?" They asked as their eyes darted over to Taylor. "Or strip pool. Any of those work for me."
Taylor blinked, "That's one reason why. I umm... Doesn't matter I guess." He said with a shrug. "I just know I won't lose."

...♅Akira sat at a restuarant, eating his food. He had already eaten twenty-four plates, along with twelve full bottles of Coca Cola. He continued eating his food, soon placing the plate down, taking another spoonful of rice in his right hand and placing it into his mouth. At the same time, he extended his left arm and took his glass of Cola, taking a drink of it through the supplied straw. He spoke, his mouth still full of food♅...

“ So good~ ”

tumblr_m5udbeTKzb1r72ht7o8_r1_500.gif

Roman said:
Miyuki nodded and made Han a plate just in case he came back. "I'll leave him something just in case." She said before giving Assana a plate and setting the rest out.
@shortyshot8
''ok. so...how many pancakes do you guys want?''

Nonalaka said:
"Why are you chuckling like that?" She asked, chuckling a bit herself.
''no reason~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ok. so...how many pancakes do you guys want?''

''no reason~''

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at him and giggled a bit "Oh C'mon, tell me~"

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "That's one reason why. I umm... Doesn't matter I guess." He said with a shrug. "I just know I won't lose."
"Well this should be interesting. Cel, prepare to lose and wear a towel. I'd rather not see you naked." "Why don't you just leave then?" "And give up the chance to see two naked girls? No way." "Alright, let's get thi-" "Sorry I'm late! Sparky wouldn't let me leave...he blocked the door for an hour before I remembered I could teleport away. What's going on?" "Strip poker I think... Or strip pool. I don't know." "Hi Asuka!" "Stripping? Oh and hi Celia! Um...I guess I'll play. Don't count on me losing, I'll stay full clothed thanks." "This has to be heaven....except Cel is here..." "Everyone remember how to play?" "Yup!" "Then let's get started." A deck of cards appeared in Anna's hand, already shuffled before she dealt out the cards to everyone. "We're just playing the regular version." "Strip poker is kind of weird is you ask me... I don't think I have any good cards." "I think stripping is the fun part." "For me it is..." "Just hush up and play damn it."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...haha...im just glad that your with me''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled brightly at his comment, her cheeks blushing a light pink "That's such a sweet thing to say~"

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled brightly at his comment, her cheeks blushing a light pink "That's such a sweet thing to say~"
*Natsuru saw that the rain was lifting up*

''well the rain seems to be going away''

*He said looking out the window as he then smiles at Amara*

...♅Akira continued eating as the waiters delivered more plates of food. The Humans around him watched him eat the food in amazement, most wondering where the food was going. Akira spoke as he had finished most of the food, soon picking up a bowl and beginning to eat it at a fast pace♅...

�“
I can't get enough of this food!~

tumblr_nr2or7F5l31us84lco1_500_zpsholoqubn.gif

Primal Tyler stood in a forest all by himself. He held his spear in the air, a orange light emitting from it. "Come... My brothers..." He said.

-------

Aiden vanished from Nissa's side.

@Jennete

-------

Dark Tyler vanished from the beach.

-------

Primal Tyler looked at each of his counterparts that were now with him. They each got a orange Primal symbol on them. "It is time... We shall make our first move..." He said to his counterparts with a smirk.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued eating as the waiters delivered more plates of food. The Humans around him watched him eat the food in amazement, most wondering where the food was going. Akira spoke as he had finished most of the food, soon picking up a bowl and beginning to eat it at a fast pace♅...
�“
I can't get enough of this food!~

tumblr_nr2or7F5l31us84lco1_500_zpsholoqubn.gif

[/QUOTE]
is kuroh free or is he still in hiding?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]is kuroh free or is he still in hiding?)))

[/QUOTE]

((( Still hiding. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

((( Still hiding. )))

[/QUOTE]
cheezus christ xD i wanna send Neo to scare the shit outta him lol))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]cheezus christ xD i wanna send Neo to scare the shit outta him lol))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm too busy IRL to use two characters, so I'm sticking with Akira. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back