• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel tilted his head at her. "So what do you wanna do today?" He asked.
''well...i just wanna stay home i guess.....you can take it as a day for us to yknow...have some time together''

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have
Weiss ( Ice Queen )

Winter (Neko/ Nine-tail fox )

Yoshino ( One of Asuka's summons)

Yurika (Same as Yoshino)
(Okay Can I send Levi toooo Winter)

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" Amara looked around and smiled "Ah right! So it is!" She said happily.
---------

((My character s the goddess of love though :'0 @Mayyflower lol oh well xD ))
''well, anything you wanna do?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I thought she only got perverted around Oliver... xD ))
(( No.... xD She can be perverted around other people

If Oliver ever pisses of Anna xD

tumblr_nhd6gdYx0F1tjrgk5o1_500.gif
))

Mayyflower said:
(Okay Can I send Levi toooo Winter)
(( Okay! She's in the park ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( No.... xD She can be perverted around other people
If Oliver ever pisses of Anna xD

tumblr_nhd6gdYx0F1tjrgk5o1_500.gif
))

(( Okay! She's in the park ))
Levi walked into the park, her books under her arm as she tried to fix her hair bun while walking. "The struggle with thick hair is so real" she huffs

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen hugs her back "I grew a couple inches!" He says happily.
(Check Kik)

Riley nodded and smiled. "I see that!" She says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, anything you wanna do?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I was fine here...but you did mention swimming or something?" She said before pausing and frowning lightly "Hey Natsuru...do you think people think our relationship is a joke?" She asked with furrowed brows ".....Why did they ask a question like they did earlier?" She said as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

@TheRebelliousDragon chu owe me a reply~))

Mayyflower said:
Levi walked into the park, her books under her arm as she tried to fix her hair bun while walking. "The struggle with thick hair is so real" she huffs

(Check Kik)

(Shhhh they can't know of our secret club!)

Rylen smiled "let's do something fun" he says happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, I was fine here...but you did mention swimming or something?" She said before pausing and frowning lightly "Hey Natsuru...do you think people think our relationship is a joke?" She asked with furrowed brows ".....Why did they ask a question like they did earlier?" She said as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.
''n-no no its not like that..Kurumi is...the type of person who gets very curious...like perverted curious. besides if ppl think that, then let them. it wont change the way i feel about you''

*He said as he pets Amara's head while smiling warmly at her*

Nonalaka said:
Camilla's eyes followed him as he left and made his way to the kitchen she rested her head in one hand as she propped up her arm on the arm of the chair in thought for a bit "I dunno, from what I've learned...when someone says those words, it normally means something...but alright" she said before pursuing her lips lightly.

"Hm?" Kaname stood glancing over his shoulders for a few moments before finally returning to his seat. Raising his brow in thought, Kaname carefully tapped his fingers on the edge of the sofa. Camilla was clearly worried about him. He liked the attention he received from her, but he didnt like that he was the cause of her unhappiness. Coughing, Kaname took in a deep breath.

"Let me take you on a date."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no no its not like that..Kurumi is...the type of person who gets very curious...like perverted curious. besides if ppl think that, then let them. it wont change the way i feel about you''
*He said as he pets Amara's head while smiling warmly at her*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled at him before hugging him "Ah, right, okay~" she chimed happily.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota smiled at her and said My name is Kaota...Tokihama Kaota

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. Nice to meet you Kaota. She says calmly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

"Hm?" Kaname stood glancing over his shoulders for a few moments before finally returning to his seat. Raising his brow in thought, Kaname carefully tapped his fingers on the edge of the sofa. Camilla was clearly worried about him. He liked the attention he received from her, but he didnt like that he was the cause of her unhappiness. Coughing, Kaname took in a deep breath.

"Let me take you on a date."

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?" Camilla immediately lifted her head as it darted in his direction blinking a few times as she looked at him. A...date? He wanted to go on a date? With her? A pink hue tinting her cheeks as she pondered the sudden question "Okay, I'd like that" she said quietly with a nod.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Ummm miss....why are you carrying a katana? Kaota asked her looking at the Katana then at her

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at her katana before putting it away in its case that was hooked to her Kamono. If anyone wants to attack me I'll be ready.. She says moving her hair back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru hugged Amara back happily*

[/QUOTE]
"So are we going swimming? Or is there something else you have In mind?" She asked as she looked up at him.

Mayyflower said:

(Check Kik)

Winter was sat down on a bench, looking up towards the sky. She let out a sigh,"It's so cold...." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around herself before she heard someone talking. She looked down and towards the person, seeing that they were having some sort of trouble. Standing up, she made her way over to them. "Hey, do you need any help there?"

Nonalaka said:
"So are we going swimming? Or is there something else you have In mind?" She asked as she looked up at him.
''lets just go swimming tommorrow...i wanna have just a house day''

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked at her katana before putting it away in its case that was hooked to her Kamono. If anyone wants to attack me I'll be ready.. She says moving her hair back
Well,I have this...Staff,I can control the length of it Kaota said touching his staff which was attached to his back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''lets just go swimming tommorrow...i wanna have just a house day''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "Alrighty, I'm fine with that~" she said, snuggling in beside him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter was sat down on a bench, looking up towards the sky. She let out a sigh,"It's so cold...." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around herself before she heard someone talking. She looked down and towards the person, seeing that they were having some sort of trouble. Standing up, she made her way over to them. "Hey, do you need any help there?"
Levi had a bobby pin in her mouth, "hm.." She says taking the bobby pin out of her mout and wiping it off and putting it in her hair. "Oh I'm fine, thank you though" she says grabbing her books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back