• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and took off his clothing before getting on her (Fade)

William walked in with a smile on his face "Hey there Himeragi!" He said happily
Roman said:
"Thank you!" Both girls said. After that they began eating.
@shoryshot8
''ah...hey. wanna join us for lunch? il have to make 2 more pancakes and...scrambled eggs''

*She said with the smile she had ever since she was cooking*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...hey. wanna join us for lunch? il have to make 2 more pancakes and...scrambled eggs''
*She said with the smile she had ever since she was cooking*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You don't have to make anything for me" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
(( No.... xD She can be perverted around other people
If Oliver ever pisses of Anna xD

tumblr_nhd6gdYx0F1tjrgk5o1_500.gif
))

(( Okay! She's in the park ))
((My characters are extremely loyal so... That would be incredibly hard xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i just wanna stay home i guess.....you can take it as a day for us to yknow...have some time together''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "That sounds great. I wouldn't have it any other way." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
(Him being an idiot xD )
((Of course he is! So is William... Sorry Shorty, be he's gonna stay dead xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. "That sounds great. I wouldn't have it any other way." He said with a smile.

( xD What do you mean??? I had Cam revive William)

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked over at him and smiled cheerfully "Alrighty then!" She was excited but at the same time nervous, an actual date, she'd never been on one, her parents were so protective that she rarely left her home so she had never really gotten the chance to be asked. She wasn't nervous earlier when she invited him out in the first place but as soon as it was suddenly categorised as a 'Date' she felt it, was she supposed to dress nice?, what she was wearing was passable but would it do? She didn't know, she eventually calmed deciding to focus on having a fun time instead of the formalities.
Kaname relaxed himself for a few moments, before shifting his gaze over to Camilla again. Should he change? After all, he was only wearing a vest rather than a shirt. Taking a moment to shift his gaze once again, Kaname sighed. "Where do you want to go?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:

*Sefia only smiled before resuming to eat her breakfast*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi nodded as she sat with the girls and starts to eat her lunch*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William inhaled before exhaling as he sat down cross legged and began to meditate as he floated up

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi only ate her lunch*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William fell down to the ground "Shit....I forgot if I have too much of an emotion I can't do that.....But what emotion do I have too much of?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi nodded as she sat with the girls and starts to eat her lunch*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Assana swayed side to side as she ate. "Hime, these are really good." She said happily. Miyuki nodded in agreement, not saying a word.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname relaxed himself for a few moments, before shifting his gaze over to Camilla again. Should he change? After all, he was only wearing a vest rather than a shirt. Taking a moment to shift his gaze once again, Kaname sighed. "Where do you want to go?"

[/QUOTE]
"...Where do I want to go?" She repeated the question to herself as she tapped her chin in thought. "Well...I'm fine with just going to the park or somewhere simple...unless you want to see a movie or something?" She said as she looked over, waiting on his response.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Waiting to start... Strip poker or not... We were gonna play a game poker." He said.
The game had already started, even if he wasn't paying attention. Celia had taken off her shirt and was in a sports bra and pants. Ulqui was still fully clothes and staring at his cards, brows furrowed. He put two down and grabbed another two from the deck and smirked. Autumn had two socks off and pouted as she looked at her hand. "I'm not good at this... I need help! I don't wanna be naked!" Anna still had her clothes on and giggled,"I knew I liked this game for a reason. Now let's see..." She said quietly, looking down at her cards. Asuka had taken off a sweater that she had on earlier and sighed. "I'm in the same boat as Autumn.... I fold." She muttered and put her cards face down, pouting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back