• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal hummed at the thought. Sure why not, it's been a while since I've had fun. She says with a sigh before smiling
Lets go to Amusement Park Kaota said before He went to Ethereal's side and walked towards the Amusement Park So,Ethereal How is your life?Has it been good?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then layed down not waking Amara and let Amara sleep ontop of him*
''have a nice nap...''

*He said as he continued to watch the TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara hugged onto him tightly as she slept, occasionally mumbling nonsense.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Lets go to Amusement Park Kaota said before He went to Ethereal's side and walked towards the Amusement Park So,Ethereal How is your life?Has it been good?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal rubbed her arms. Interesting. She says with a nervous chuckle

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked up at him with a smile before getting up and taking his hand "Alright" she said quietly as she stood alongside him waiting for them to leave.
Kaname took a moment to gently brush her hair back behind her ear with his free hand. After doing so, he opened the door before her and carefully led her ahead of him through the door, before closing it behind himself and leading her down the hall of the building.

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "I'll sit this one out I guess." He said, using his hand to keep his head up.

Miyuki looked at William, and almost burst out laughing. "It would have been funnier if it was a prank that made him fall."
Celia looked over at him,"You're just gonna watch? Isn't that boring? Do you wanna play something else?" She asked, tilting her head. "Yeah, why don't you two go roll around in the sheets or something. I don't wanna miss this." Still clothed. Autumn was topless and had a bra and pants on. "Leaving so soon? I thought it was getting fun." "But I wanna see him shirtless...." Asuka blushed,"Geez Anna...." She murmured, now shirtless and shoeless. "Anna....don't make me hit you...I swear I will and it won't be pretty." Celia said, giving her a death glare. She only had on a sports bra and underwear on.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at him,"You're just gonna watch? Isn't that boring? Do you wanna play something else?" She asked, tilting her head. "Yeah, why don't you two go roll around in the sheets or something. I don't wanna miss this." Still clothed. Autumn was topless and had a bra and pants on. "Leaving so soon? I thought it was getting fun." "But I wanna see him shirtless...." Asuka blushed,"Geez Anna...." She murmured, now shirtless and shoeless. "Anna....don't make me hit you...I swear I will and it won't be pretty." Celia said, giving her a death glare. She only had on a sports bra and underwear on.
Al warped to Asuka "Hey Asuk-" He stopped "Uhh......Did I miss something?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al warped to Asuka "Hey Asuk-" He stopped "Uhh......Did I miss something?"
Asuka looked over at him and blushed even more before covering herself. "What are you doing here?! You can't just pop in out of nowhere!" "Strip poker. That's what this is and we've already started." Anna said as she glanced at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll join next game." Taylor said smiling. He then looked over at Anna and shook his head, "You are pervy..." he said quietly. "Ulqui, why are you talking about sheets? Most guys wouldn't talk like that about there sister's relationship." He said laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked over at him and blushed even more before covering herself. "What are you doing here?! You can't just pop in out of nowhere!" "Strip poker. That's what this is and we've already started." Anna said as she glanced at him.
Al blinked and sighed "Why the hell is this happening....And also....Why was I not invited"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled a little. "Yea" she says softly as she looked down at her hands
Cam smiled "I'm sure he will be back soon" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked down and her books and nodded. "Yea I finished three of them so I was gonna return them since I was already out here" she says smiling a little

Ethereal nodded. That's understandable... It is nice out here today she says taking a deep breath
"Want any help carrying them?" Winter asked with a smile. "If not, then that's okay. I was just trying to be helpful."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Want any help carrying them?" Winter asked with a smile. "If not, then that's okay. I was just trying to be helpful."
Levi chuckled. "Sure" she says smiling a little. "Thank you" she says kindly

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked and sighed "Why the hell is this happening....And also....Why was I not invited"

Sam nodded. "Until then, what shall we do in the mean time?" She asks standing up

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled. "Sure" she says smiling a little. "Thank you" she says kindly

Sam nodded. "Until then, what shall we do in the mean time?" She asks standing up
Cam chuckled "Pout" He said

Roman said:
"I'll join next game." Taylor said smiling. He then looked over at Anna and shook his head, "You are pervy..." he said quietly. "Ulqui, why are you talking about sheets? Most guys wouldn't talk like that about there sister's relationship." He said laughing a little.
Ulqui shrugged,"We have an open relationship, so we can talk about anything with each other. She doesn't mind, right?" "I could care less. I already know what you do, so I might as well tell you the same thing...just not in explicit detail like you do." Anna shrugged,"Don't judge me. I blame Ulqui for everything." "Rude..." Autumn sat there, a towel wrapped around herself. "I lost...now I'm naked and it's weird. No one helped me!" She sniffs sadly.

shortyshot8 said:

"Taylor over there said he was bored so I suggested strip poker and now we're playing it." Asuka shook her head, "Why would I invite you if this just happened today? We didn't plan this...and I also wouldn't want you to see me naked."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui shrugged,"We have an open relationship, so we can talk about anything with each other. She doesn't mind, right?" "I could care less. I already know what you do, so I might as well tell you the same thing...just not in explicit detail like you do." Anna shrugged,"Don't judge me. I blame Ulqui for everything." "Rude..." Autumn sat there, a towel wrapped around herself. "I lost...now I'm naked and it's weird. No one helped me!" She sniffs sadly.
"I never agreed to telling anyone about that kind of stuff. Don't expect to hear it from me then. Whatever you want to know, ask Celia." Taylor said. "What? If I recall you likes the stripping part, unless you just wanted to see everyone else." He said to Autumn

WeirdPrincess said:

"Taylor over there said he was bored so I suggested strip poker and now we're playing it." Asuka shook her head, "Why would I invite you if this just happened today? We didn't plan this...and I also wouldn't want you to see me naked."
Al raised an eyebrow "Is that so?" He said before looking at Autumn "Uhh.......Why is William's daughter here"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname took a moment to gently brush her hair back behind her ear with his free hand. After doing so, he opened the door before her and carefully led her ahead of him through the door, before closing it behind himself and leading her down the hall of the building.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla happily walked along a smile on her face as they left the building and made there way outside. Wait where were they going? He never really confirmed they were going to the park, she felt silt asking so she stayed silent not that she minded where they went, she was content with where ever as long as it was a nice place to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back