• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "I'm sorry" she says quietly as she looked down at her hands
Marcus shook his head "It's fine but......It's strange...I worry for Riley...She is half Human and half Succubus"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shook his head "It's fine but......It's strange...I worry for Riley...She is half Human and half Succubus"
Sam looked at Marcus. "And half goddess" she reminded

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked around. That one.. She says pointing to the highest ride there

Sam sighed and closed her eyes before she broke the barrier that held cam.
Kaota gulped because he was scared but he decided to go there for Ethereal L..Lets go

Ezekiel walked into the school gates and smirked "now.. where's Kagura. We must relive the past my child, I hope you don't mind killing your loved ones child" he says as he walks in to the park "you can't hide forever, you are my daughter after all... I will catch you at some point" he says as he walks.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota gulped because he was scared but he decided to go there for Ethereal L..Lets go

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal smiled. Your scared? We could get on another ride if you would like. She says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "But what if people hate her for being part Human"
Sam smirked. "I doubt people will hate her for that, I mean your human and people don't hate you" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal smiled. Your scared? We could get on another ride if you would like. She says softly

Sam smirked. "I doubt people will hate her for that, I mean your human and people don't hate you" she says softly
Marcus frowned "But most do..."

Mayyflower said:

No I'm fine because i'm a real man Kaota then grabbed Ethereal's hand and dragged her towards the ride

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "But most do..."
Sam frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I don't care that your human, neither should any of the other supernatural creatures out there." She says softly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I don't care that your human, neither should any of the other supernatural creatures out there." She says softly.
Marcus smiled a faint blush on his cheeks "Thanks"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
No I'm fine because i'm a real man Kaota then grabbed Ethereal's hand and dragged her towards the ride

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal was caught off guard Woah. She says as they went to the ride

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "Don't talk about my brother like that" He said angrily
"Talk about him like what? All she said was that she didn't like him for what he did....nothing else was said about him." Autumn sniffs again, tears falling down her face. "I-If he had stayed with mom.." She wiped away the tears with her wrist and hicked,"T-Then I wouldn't be saying that...b-but...h-he doesn't...he doesn't love mom like she does him!" She exclaimed at Al before putting her face in her hands and crying harder.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Talk about him like what? All she said was that she didn't like him for what he did....nothing else was said about him." Autumn sniffs again, tears falling down her face. "I-If he had stayed with mom.." She wiped away the tears with her wrist and hicked,"T-Then I wouldn't be saying that...b-but...h-he doesn't...he doesn't love mom like she does him!" She exclaimed at Al before putting her face in her hands and crying harder.
Al sighed "And I know why....She is a Goddess...He is a Human.....That would not work"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "And I know why....She is a Goddess...He is a Human.....That would not work"
"All he had to do was try! Mom wanted it to work! Sh-She gave him a second chance after he hurt her the first time! N-Now...now she's going to be sad again...a-and be in pain...I don't wanna see my mom is pain...I-It's hurts.."

WeirdPrincess said:
"All he had to do was try! Mom wanted it to work! Sh-She gave him a second chance after he hurt her the first time! N-Now...now she's going to be sad again...a-and be in pain...I don't wanna see my mom is pain...I-It's hurts.."
Marcus nodded "William wanted me to tell you something....If you hate him....If you want to kill him and see him pay...He will be waiting"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a faint blush on his cheeks "Thanks"
Sam smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "No problem" she says softly before she stopped rubbing his neck and moving her hand to her chest.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "No problem" she says softly before she stopped rubbing his neck and moving her hand to her chest.
Marcus smiled "I love you..."

Ezekiel appeared in front of Kagura " Found you" he said and grabbed her arm, forcing her to follow no matter how hard she tryed.

Kagura went wide eye and trued to yank pit of his grip "let go you sinister bastard" she growled as she was dragged.

(This is what happens when im bored... yeah...feel free to help or just watch)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and kissed her cheek"
Sam blushed slightly. "Riley will be fine, the people who dislike her are crazy cause Riley is a wonderful little girl... Same goes to you, whoever doesn't like you is crazy." She says smiling as she gets up

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed slightly. "Riley will be fine, the people who dislike her are crazy cause Riley is a wonderful little girl... Same goes to you, whoever doesn't like you is crazy." She says smiling as she gets up
Marcus chuckled "Yeah screw those guys"

Hanzou walks by noticing the two struggling against each other...He simply frowns and says "Relationships are so weird" and walks away, trying to get as quickly as he can to the dorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back