• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel appeared in front of Kagura " Found you" he said and grabbed her arm, forcing her to follow no matter how hard she tryed.
Kagura went wide eye and trued to yank pit of his grip "let go you sinister bastard" she growled as she was dragged.

(This is what happens when im bored... yeah...feel free to help or just watch)
(Hell no)

Ethereal's face harden. Dammit Ezekiel.! She growled as she warped to kagura. Let her go. She says holdings the katana to his back her eyes glowing a dark purple

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "Yeah screw those guys"
Sam smiled. "Yea" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
(Hell no)
Ethereal's face harden. Dammit Ezekiel.! She growled as she warped to kagura. Let her go. She says holdings the katana to his back her eyes glowing a dark purple

Marcus smiled "Come here"

Mayyflower said:
(Hell no)
Hanzou looks in shock as the girl takes pose to attack the guy "Ah...The weren't dating!?"

Tellmeastory said:
Hanzou looks in shock as the girl takes pose to attack the guy "Ah...The weren't dating!?"
Ethereal looked at the guy who was watching. Family matters.. She says waving him away.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Come here"
Sam chuckled and nodded. "Okay" she says as she went over to Marcus

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked at the guy who was watching. Family matters.. She says waving him away.

Sam chuckled and nodded. "Okay" she says as she went over to Marcus
Marcus hugged her "I love you so much"

Mayyflower said:
Hanzou looks at the girl with annoyance. "Hey what's up with your voic-I mean tone?" Hanzou takes a battle stance.

Tellmeastory said:
Hanzou looks at the girl with annoyance. "Hey what's up with your voic-I mean tone?" Hanzou takes a battle stance.
Ethereal rolled her eyes Get lost little boy.. She growled as she moved her hand and warped him far away from them

(Leave them alone, this is a story that the mother.. Ethereal.. The father... Ezekiel and the daughter kagura have to do)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus hugged her "I love you so much"
Sam smiled and hugged him back. "I love you too, so much" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal rolled her eyes Get lost little boy.. She growled as she moved her hand and warped him far away from them
(Leave them alone, this is a story that the mother.. Ethereal.. The father... Ezekiel and the daughter kagura have to do)

Sam smiled and hugged him back. "I love you too, so much" she says softly
Marcus chuckled before kissing her softly

Mayyflower said:
(Hell no)

Ezekiel smiled " I'm just taking her home~." He smirked, letting Kagura go and turning turning to face her "don't worry about it my dear"

Hanzou finds himself in the female dorm for some reason "Wai-Wha? Crap that girl teleported me!" He then calms down, thinks a little and decides to walk back to his own dorm before anyone sees him. "That chick with the annoying voice might take care of the rest....I'll go to sleep *Yawn*"

((Sorry, kinda new here ^^
;) )

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel smiled " I'm just taking her home~." He smirked, letting Kagura go and turning turning to face her "don't worry about it my dear"
Ethereal put her katana away and sighed Handle my daughter with care she says raising her eyebrows Kagura? Are you okay my dear? She asks looking over at her

Tellmeastory said:
Hanzou finds himself in the female dorm for some reason "Wai-Wha? Crap that girl teleported me!" He then calms down, thinks a little and decides to walk back to his own dorm before anyone sees him. "That chick with the annoying voice might take care of the rest....I'll go to sleep *Yawn*"
((Sorry, kinda new here ^^
;) )
(It's fine, ethereal doesn't have an annoying voice, it's normal .-.)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and brushed hair out of her face
Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck gently

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal put her katana away and sighed Handle my daughter with care she says raising her eyebrows Kagura? Are you okay my dear? She asks looking over at her

Marcus blushed and wrapped his arms around her waist

Mayyflower said:

Kagura ran over and hugged her mom, hyperventilating because she knew what her father was trying to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back