• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura ran over and hugged her mom, hyperventilating because she knew what her father was trying to do.
Ethereal hugged her back. It's okay, calm down. She says softly hugging her like a mom should, as she glared at Ezekiel, both lovingly and angerily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said
Sam sat up, sitting somewhat on his chest, smiling

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal hugged her back. It's okay, calm down. She says softly hugging her like a mom should, as she glared at Ezekiel, both lovingly and angerily
Kagura tryed to calm down, but shed most likely be like this for a couple hours.

Ezekiel shrugged, acting like he did nothing wrong to hide what he was doing.

Mayyflower said:

Sam sat up, sitting somewhat on his chest, smiling
Marcus blushed a little "Come on already"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura tryed to calm down, but shed most likely be like this for a couple hours.
Ezekiel shrugged, acting like he did nothing wrong to hide what he was doing.
Ethereal put her hands on kagura's head and calmed her nerves and put her to sleep. I know what you were trying to do Ezekiel.. She says holding kagura's dead weight as she slept. Touch her like that again and I'll end you. She warned as she supported kagura and warped to Kaguras dorm and put kagura on the bed.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota took a seat in the next to Ethereal and said I hope this is gonna be fun
(Sorry for the late reply fell asleep)

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal smiled. Oh it looks amazing. She says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed a little "Come on already"
Sam hummed at the thought. "Impatient, I see" she says with a chuckle before she leaned over and kissed him softly.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal put her hands on kagura's head and calmed her nerves and put her to sleep. I know what you were trying to do Ezekiel.. She says holding kagura's dead weight as she slept. Touch her like that again and I'll end you. She warned as she supported kagura and warped to Kaguras dorm and put kagura on the bed.

Kagura layed there peacefully as she slept, dreaming of when she was young.

Ezekiel shrugged "needs to happen" he shrugs and walks off "untill next time Kagura" he whispers.

Mayyflower said:

Sam hummed at the thought. "Impatient, I see" she says with a chuckle before she leaned over and kissed him softly.
Marcus blushed and kissed her back softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura layed there peacefully as she slept, dreaming of when she was young.
Ezekiel shrugged "needs to happen" he shrugs and walks off "untill next time Kagura" he whispers.
Ezekiel let her be a child. She says watching kagura sleep. I'm a goddess of death and you don't see me being who I truly am.. I'm still young. She says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed and kissed her back softly
Sam blushed as she deepened the kiss, kissing him slowly

Mayyflower said:
Ezekiel let her be a child. She says watching kagura sleep. I'm a goddess of death and you don't see me being who I truly am.. I'm still young. She says softly

Marcus smirked and kissed back roughly

Mayyflower said:

Ezekiel sighed "I need my daughter to be who she really I's Ethereal, I won't do anything to harm her." He says as he looks at her then Kagura.

Mayyflower said:

Kaota smiled as the ride started,When the ride ended He got off quickly That was fun,Yeah!!!

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel sighed "I need my daughter to be who she really I's Ethereal, I won't do anything to harm her." He says as he looks at her then Kagura.
Ethereal was quick to stand up and pin Ezekiel to the wall, her katana up to his neck When I say leave my daughter alone, I say leave her alone, turn her into something she's not and I'll kill you, cause you know I can and will. She says angerily. She is who she really is, she is who everyone needs her to be, a smart, beautiful, independent woman she growls pushing him into the wall. I love you Ezekiel and it will hurt me, if I have to kill you. She says narrowing her eyes

shortyshot8 said:
(Bingo! xD )
( xD )

Sam rolled over, smiling. "Whew" she huffs

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota smiled as the ride started,When the ride ended He got off quickly That was fun,Yeah!!!

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal chuckled and got off the ride calmly. Now what? Your turn to pick a ride she says looking over the rides

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal was quick to stand up and pin Ezekiel to the wall, her katana up to his neck When I say leave my daughter alone, I say leave her alone, turn her into something she's not and I'll kill you, cause you know I can and will. She says angerily. She is who she really is, she is who everyone needs her to be, a smart, beautiful, independent woman she growls pushing him into the wall. I love you Ezekiel and it will hurt me, if I have to kill you. She says narrowing her eyes

( xD )

"Fine I won't" he sighed, though it was a lie. "I wont do anything to Kagura" he huffed.

LunaCrosby said:
"Fine I won't" he sighed, though it was a lie. "I wont do anything to Kagura" he huffed.
Ethereal removed her katana away from his neck, she opened a portal and dragged Allen through

Mayyflower said:

( xD )

Ethereal chuckled and got off the ride calmly. Now what? Your turn to pick a ride she says looking over the rides
Kaota looked at Ethereal and smiled Lets go get some food Kaota then brought some snacks and ate some Want a snack?

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Ethereal and smiled Lets go get some food Kaota then brought some snacks and ate some Want a snack?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal smiled and nodded. Sure thank you. She says kindly

Mayyflower said:
Watch your sister from you know who. She says looking at Ezekiel. I have to go for a while.

Ethereal nodded okay yea she says smiling happily. (I'm tired, I'll be on tomorrow)
(Ok)After getting off the rollercoaster Kaota was excited Yes!!!!That was fun too!! Kaota then looked at Ethereal after exitting the Amusement Park C...can i sleep at your place tonight?Cause there is some construction work going on next to my temple

(Anyone here)

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nodded. Yea, sure.. She says softly
(This is the time when Kagura meets Kaota @LunaCrosby and that Ethereal is married)

Kaota walked with Ethereal towards her home Kaota sighed before saying Soo...Ethereal How's you house is it big like my temple?

Tokihama Kaota](This is the time when Kagura meets Kaota [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] and that Ethereal is married)
Kaota walked with Ethereal towards her home Kaota sighed before saying Soo...Ethereal How's you house is it big like my temple?
Ethereal looked at Kaota. I live in a mansion with my husband.. She says softly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at her suprised Wha?!!What?!H...Husband?!!A Husband?!! At that age?!

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed. Forced marriage, but I love very much.. She says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back