• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed. Forced marriage, but I love very much.. She says softly
Uh...uh ok Kaota said rubbing the back of his head while walking "Well atleast I'm the same age as her" Kaota thought while walking

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Uh...uh ok Kaota said rubbing the back of his head while walking "Well atleast I'm the same age as her" Kaota thought while walking

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed. My two children live in dorms.. She says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal was quick to stand up and pin Ezekiel to the wall, her katana up to his neck When I say leave my daughter alone, I say leave her alone, turn her into something she's not and I'll kill you, cause you know I can and will. She says angerily. She is who she really is, she is who everyone needs her to be, a smart, beautiful, independent woman she growls pushing him into the wall. I love you Ezekiel and it will hurt me, if I have to kill you. She says narrowing her eyes

( xD )

Sam rolled over, smiling. "Whew" she huffs

Ethereal chuckled and got off the ride calmly. Now what? Your turn to pick a ride she says looking over the rides
Marcus sat there wide eyed "Wow......." He said between pants "That was intense"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "William wanted me to tell you something....If you hate him....If you want to kill him and see him pay...He will be waiting"
Autumn's eyes widened,"What? I-I can't kill him....and I don't hate him...I'm just upset with what he did. A-And if I killed him...mom would be in pain and she would hate me..." She said quietly.

Roman said:
"It's good, perfect way to pass time too." Han said, his sword disappearing. "I'll be back in a few hours. I have to do something." He said before vanishing. He appeared at Roman's front door and sighed quietly.

@shortyshot8
Celia nodded and started sweeping the streets of heaven.

Roman said:
"It's good, perfect way to pass time too." Han said, his sword disappearing. "I'll be back in a few hours. I have to do something." He said before vanishing. He appeared at Roman's front door and sighed quietly.

@shortyshot8
William chuckled a little as he talked on the phone "I know that much"

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn's eyes widened,"What? I-I can't kill him....and I don't hate him...I'm just upset with what he did. A-And if I killed him...mom would be in pain and she would hate me..." She said quietly.
Al leaned close to her ear "But what if it would make her happy?"

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled a little as he talked on the phone "I know that much"
Han used the key Roman gave him, to unlock the door. He stepped in where he saw William. He didn't frown or anything, but he waited for William to notice him.

@Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Me too" she says placing a hand on his chest
Marcus leaned back with a smile on his face as he yawned again

Roman said:
Han used the key Roman gave him, to unlock the door. He stepped in where he saw William. He didn't frown or anything, but he waited for William to notice him.

@Himeragi Seiker
William continued talking before his eye slowly drifted over to see Han

shortyshot8 said:
Al leaned close to her ear "But what if it would make her happy?"
Autumn shook her head, "She doesn't know what he did yet and....I remember her saying the war and fighting only brought her pain. I don't wanna hurt mom...."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus leaned back with a smile on his face as he yawned again

William continued talking before his eye slowly drifted over to see Han
Sam looked up at Marcus. "Tired?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn shook her head, "She doesn't know what he did yet and....I remember her saying the war and fighting only brought her pain. I don't wanna hurt mom...."
Al frowned "That's upsetting....Though it's good to see you care for your mother"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back