• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Two? But there's three of us...we just haven't seen our baby brother in a while." Celia said quietly before they stared at him. "Wait! What's that suppose to mean?!" "Feel bad for him? Why because he doesn't like his family?" "You know...after what you did I wouldn't doubt it. I don't know if he hates us or something..."
Al sighed and shook his head "None of you could ever know how much he loved you"

Roman said:
Han shook his head, "No." He then disappeared. He reappeared to Celia's temple, still holding his face. "Celia?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia looked over at Han. She was still sweeping. "Yes?" She asked before she dropped her broom, noticing he was clutching his face. She quickly ran over. "You ok Han?" She asked softly as she got close to him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked up his vision getting blurry

William fixed his jaw and frowned "A Human and a Goddess.....Neither can co-exist with another"
Sam slept peacefully, breathing normally.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked over at Han. She was still sweeping. "Yes?" She asked before she dropped her broom, noticing he was clutching his face. She quickly ran over. "You ok Han?" She asked softly as she got close to him.
"Yeah. It feels better than when it actually happened." Han said, wincing a little. "It'll heal..."

Roman said:
"Yeah. It feels better than when it actually happened." Han said, wincing a little. "It'll heal..."
Celia put a hand on his head, almost instantly healing him. "There, how do you feel now?" She asked.

Celia put a hand on his head, almost instantly healing him. "There, how do you feel now?" She asked.
Han rubbed his cheek a little, "I feel better. Thank you." He said, staring at the ground.

Roman said:
Han rubbed his cheek a little, "I feel better. Thank you." He said, staring at the ground.
Celia brought his chin up. "Don't look down... You look like you have a lot more confidence when you keep your chin up..." She said softly with a smile. "You look... Cool? I guess?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and shook his head "None of you could ever know how much he loved you"
"Loved? That's past tense, you're saying it like he's dead right now." They said in unison before Celia spoke. "What about mom? Are you going to tell her?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Loved? That's past tense, you're saying it like he's dead right now." They said in unison before Celia spoke. "What about mom? Are you going to tell her?"
Al shook his head "I can't if she finds out then she will do anything to keep him"

Celia brought his chin up. "Don't look down... You look like you have a lot more confidence when you keep your chin up..." She said softly with a smile. "You look... Cool? I guess?"
Han chuckled, "Thank you again. You're too nice." He said smiling a little. "It's just what had happened when I left not to long ago...."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal chuckled. Thank you. She says leading him to the room he will stay in. This is the room, you will be staying in, if you have any questions please by all means ask me. If you don't like this room, we have others. She says opening a the door.
Kaota looked at Ethereal and smiled Thanks for the room,Now can you get me some strong alcoholic drink,Is that what people say?When they want alcohol?

Nonalaka said:
Camilla happily walked along a smile on her face as they left the building and made there way outside. Wait where were they going? He never really confirmed they were going to the park, she felt silt asking so she stayed silent not that she minded where they went, she was content with where ever as long as it was a nice place to be.
While walking, Kaname found himself contemplating where to take her first. They had already eaten breakfast, and she did mention having somewhere to go. Thus, he supposed he'd take her where she needed to go, before he took her where he thought she'd like to go. "Where was it that you needed to go today?"

...♅Akira continued eating his food, shortly before he finished♅...

tumblr_moek0attqZ1qlt8sto1_500_zpsgh32pvfy.gif

...♅When he placed the now-empty bowl onto the table, the waiter walked over. Akira spoke as he reached for his wallet♅...

“ That was great! How much do I owe you? ”

Waiter: “ It's on the house, we don't charge other Gods and Goddesses for food, especially Sanctums. ”

“ Oh, thanks! ”

...♅Akira soon stood up and left the restaurant, waving goodbye as he did so. He began walking through the streets, talking to himself as he did so, a smile being evident on his face♅...

I wonder what everyone's doing right now.

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued eating his food, shortly before he finished♅...
tumblr_moek0attqZ1qlt8sto1_500_zpsgh32pvfy.gif

...♅When he placed the now-empty bowl onto the table, the waiter walked over. Akira spoke as he reached for his wallet♅...

“ That was great! How much do I owe you? ”

Waiter: “ It's on the house, we don't charge other Gods and Goddesses for food, especially Sanctums. ”

“ Oh, thanks! ”

...♅Akira soon stood up and left the restaurant, waving goodbye as he did so. He began walking through the streets, talking to himself as he did so, a smile being evident on his face♅...

I wonder what everyone's doing right now.

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( Taylor: *sniffles* Is that you daddy xD

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "I can't if she finds out then she will do anything to keep him"
"So you're just going to leave her in the dark.... It's going to hurt a lot more later, then it will now...I think." "What would you expect from her? She does love him..." "She might make an irrational decision to kill herself though... I've heard people do that when the one they love dies." "Dear god.... Then we'd lose both parents..."

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Thank you again. You're too nice." He said smiling a little. "It's just what had happened when I left not to long ago...."
Celia giggled. "Well why would I be mean? And what happened?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So you're just going to leave her in the dark.... It's going to hurt a lot more later, then it will now...I think." "What would you expect from her? She does love him..." "She might make an irrational decision to kill herself though... I've heard people do that when the one they love dies." "Dear god.... Then we'd lose both parents..."
Al sighed "Just please....He is my good friend so please be there for him"

Aproaching the gates of the Fantasy Highschool comes a young man wearing a kimono and geta sandals he looks around to make sure it is the right place...This is the place he will start living at, a sanctuary for what his father would call freaks of nature, like him...He walks calmly in across the open gates...A sudden growl comes from his empty stomach "Ugh...I was careless...Why did I think that not taking any supplies was a good Idea?" Those were five long days of walking in his way to his new home, a new start for Hanzou Ushimura.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Ethereal and smiled Thanks for the room,Now can you get me some strong alcoholic drink,Is that what people say?When they want alcohol?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal pointed to the bar in the corner of the room. There is where you will find your refreshments. She says her hands behind her back, holding her hands together

Celia giggled. "Well why would I be mean? And what happened?" She asked.
Han sighed, wanting to forget he and his friend fought. "William and I had a little... Disagreement."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm using Gohan xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal pointed to the bar in the corner of the room. There is where you will find your refreshments. She says her hands behind her back, holding her hands together
Will you join me for a drink? Kaota said with a smile looking at Ethereal

Tellmeastory said:
Aproaching the gates of the Fantasy Highschool comes a young man wearing a kimono and geta sandals he looks around to make sure it is the right place...This is the place he will start living at, a sanctuary for what his father would call freaks of nature, like him...He walks calmly in across the open gates...A sudden growl comes from his empty stomach "Ugh...I was careless...Why did I think that not taking any supplies was a good Idea?" Those were five long days of walking in his way to his new home, a new start for Hanzou Ushimura.
A girl suddenly walked up to him. "Hello! You must be new here!" She said happily. "I'm Yuzu Hiragi, I usually introduce the newbies to the school." She said, holding out a chocolate bar. "I heard your stomach growl so... If your hungry, go ahead and eat up!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back