• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( And he can stay in there for as long as he wants xD I'll have Celia come look for him ))
(( Well, meanwhile with Taylor: *SELFIES* xD ))

Roman said:
"This time it's different. He said you can't be together because what you are. You're a goddess and he's a human, according to him, they can't 'co-exist'." Han said. "I'm just as shocked as you are..."
Celia frowned. "So... He can't be with me because I'm a goddess? That's racist." She said. "I never did anything to wrong him."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]While walking, Kaname found himself contemplating where to take her first. They had already eaten breakfast, and she did mention having somewhere to go. Thus, he supposed he'd take her where she needed to go, before he took her where he thought she'd like to go. "Where was it that you needed to go today?"

[/QUOTE]
"Huh?, oh well...I was just going to give a letter to my parents, say how I was doing, they check in every so often to make sure I'm safe" she said with a nod before pulling a letter from her bag "I normally drop it off at the beach and the sea creatures take care of it from there for me" she said with a giggle "But it can wait if you want" she said with a nod.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia frowned. "So... He can't be with me because I'm a goddess? That's racist." She said. "I never did anything to wrong him."
Han nodded, "That's what he said. Goddesses and humans can't be with one another." He said.

Hanzou, still hiding his face walked alongside Yuzu. "Actually, I find it quite surprising that so many people have been cursed by some kind of entity" Finally being able to calm the turmoil that was building up from the damned treat, he took a closer look at Yuzu. "Say, you do look somewhat normal, Apologies for my query, Miss Hiragi,but are you sure you walk alongside those who live differently from the norm?" Indeed she looked quite average in Hanzou's perspective.

((( I wouldn't say it's racist, considering Gods and Goddesses are a Species, not a Race XDD. He's being... specist, if that's a word xD )))

Roman said:
Han nodded, "That's what he said. Goddesses and humans can't be with one another." He said.
Celia looked at the ground. "That isn't true... Before I even met William, I had a husband... He was human... We lived a life together... There is no law against gods/goddess's being with a human." She said.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal raised and eyebrow. Oh wow, I don't drink wine that much. She says taking a sip of her wine
Kaota looked at Ethereal after taking a sip Soo..Ethereal whats your husband like?Is he a very nice man?I'm pretty sure he would be a nice man

Celia looked at the ground. "That isn't true... Before I even met William, I had a husband... He was human... We lived a life together... There is no law against gods/goddess's being with a human." She said.
William tapped her on the shoulder "Uhh.....Wanna talk about this?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I wouldn't say it's racist, considering Gods and Goddesses are a Species, not a Race XDD. He's being... specist, if that's a word xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(So you just hanging around here chilling out looking at some posts)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Ethereal after taking a sip Soo..Ethereal whats your husband like?Is he a very nice man?I'm pretty sure he would be a nice man

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal laughed at the thought of Ezekiel being a 'nice' guy. He the worst person I've ever met. She sighed

Tellmeastory said:
Hanzou, still hiding his face walked alongside Yuzu. "Actually, I find it quite surprising that so many people have been cursed by some kind of entity" Finally being able to calm the turmoil that was building up from the damned treat, he took a closer look at Yuzu. "Say, you do look somewhat normal, Apologies for my query, Miss Hiragi,but are you sure you walk alongside those who live differently from the norm?" Indeed she looked quite average in Hanzou's perspective.
Yuzu nodded. "Yup! I'm what people call a Exceed. We are basically humans that surpass a normal humans abilities. Basically super strength, super speed, stuff like that." She said. "Everyone around here is special, even you."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](So you just hanging around here chilling out looking at some posts)

[/QUOTE]
((( Pretty much, yeah. I'm playing Xenoverse, so my RP posts will come a bit later. I'm waiting for the game to start. )))

"I can't say I know if it was a rule or not. I never actually dated anyone so that's why I'm kind of confused here..." Han said. "So... Yeah.... I can say that I'm not very happy with his decision though."

Roman said:
"I can't say I know if it was a rule or not. I never actually dated anyone so that's why I'm kind of confused here..." Han said. "So... Yeah.... I can say that I'm not very happy with his decision though."
(Love how you don't notice William...Ya know...The guy RIGHT THERE)

shortyshot8 said:
William tapped her on the shoulder "Uhh.....Wanna talk about this?"
Celia jumped from where she stood, landing behind Han, facing William. She shivered all over. "Leave me alone..." She muttered. "You think of me as some kind of freak... All your words have empty meanings..."

Yuzu nodded. "Yup! I'm what people call a Exceed. We are basically humans that surpass a normal humans abilities. Basically super strength, super speed, stuff like that." She said. "Everyone around here is special, even you."
Here's a term he never heard, Exceed...That's something that he had to keep in mind "Isn't it kind of foolish for a curse to benefit someone?" Hanzou kept a stern yet puzzled face.

Nymph walked around the courtyard. "What is up with this modern technology these days?" She asks looking down at a small iPhone. "What even is this.." She says staring at it.

@ANYONE

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Pretty much, yeah. I'm playing Xenoverse, so my RP posts will come a bit later. I'm waiting for the game to start. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Woah,You play that?!!! I love that game?!)

Celia jumped from where she stood, landing behind Han, facing William. She shivered all over. "Leave me alone..." She muttered. "You think of me as some kind of freak... All your words have empty meanings..."
William frowned "They do now huh? First time I've heard that one" He said "And you're wrong....I don't think of you as a freak"

Han looked at William, "What are you doing here? I thought you were done with Celia..."

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
(Shhhh they can't know of our secret club!)
Rylen smiled "let's do something fun" he says happily.
Riley looked at Rylen. "Like what?" She asks grabbing his hand

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "They do now huh? First time I've heard that one" He said "And you're wrong....I don't think of you as a freak"
Celia glared at him for the first time. "How can I even tell your telling the truth...?" She asked. "If your so desperate to have fun with girls then just break up with me... I'm not that kind of girl." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back