• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I feel I should explain"
Han shook his head, "Your actions are enough explaining." He said coldly. "This makes the second time you played with Celia's feelings."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal laughed at the thought of Ezekiel being a 'nice' guy. He the worst person I've ever met. She sighed
Kaota looked at Ethereal and said I've never experienced marriage or love or anything like that but....This girl called Neko...well i had a slight crush on her but she played with me and slept with another guy...I was so hurt Kaota then sighed at the thought of Neko

Tellmeastory said:
Here's a term he never heard, Exceed...That's something that he had to keep in mind "Isn't it kind of foolish for a curse to benefit someone?" Hanzou kept a stern yet puzzled face.
Yuzu nodded. "Yeah... But it's best to keep your gifts hidden." She said.

Roman said:
(( Well, meanwhile with Taylor: *SELFIES* xD ))
(( xD I'm gonna be gone all day so you can either have him leave or just stay in the bathroom for all of eternity xD bye! ))

Suddenly something occured to Hanzou, he forgot to introduce himself to his guide! Such act would shame the Ushimura clan and his most esteemed father, bowing in an apology, he said "My sincerest apologies, Miss Hiragi, on my own predicament, I have forgotten to introduce myself!" Hanzou stands up yelling out of the top of his lungs: "I am Hanzou Ushimura, heir of my clan and descendant of the mighty-" Hanzou notices the peering eyes at him...Suddenly he became somewhat the center of attentions in the hallway...How could he disgrace himself and his family with such an embarassing show, was he a clown, set to act as a fool in hopes of bring other's enjoyment throught his suffering ?Hanzou lowered his head and adressed His guide "Apologies, I have gotten carried away, shall we thread on? The words "Father I have disgraced you" echoed on his head repeatedly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Ethereal and said I've never experienced marriage or love or anything like that but....This girl called Neko...well i had a slight crush on her but she played with me and slept with another guy...I was so hurt Kaota then sighed at the thought of Neko

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal put a hand on his shoulder. You will find someone better than that Neko girl. She says softly before removing her hand and taking another sip of her wine

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal put a hand on his shoulder. You will find someone better than that Neko girl. She says softly before removing her hand and taking another sip of her wine
Yeah,Maybe Kaota said with a smile as he took four sips from the wine getting slightly drunk So..umm Ethereal you have two kids tell me more about them

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia glared at him for the first time. "How can I even tell your telling the truth...?" She asked. "If your so desperate to have fun with girls then just break up with me... I'm not that kind of girl." She said.
William frowned "I never said you were"

Tellmeastory said:
Suddenly something occured to Hanzou, he forgot to introduce himself to his guide! Such act would shame the Ushimura clan and his most esteemed father, bowing in an apology, he said "My sincerest apologies, Miss Hiragi, on my own predicament, I have forgotten to introduce myself!" Hanzou stands up yelling out of the top of his lungs: "I am Hanzou Ushimura, heir of my clan and descendant of the mighty-" Hanzou notices the peering eyes at him...Suddenly he became somewhat the center of attentions in the hallway...How could he disgrace himself and his family with such an embarassing show, was he a clown, set to act as a fool in hopes of bring other's enjoyment throught his suffering ?Hanzou lowered his head and adressed His guide "Apologies, I have gotten carried away, shall we thread on? The words "Father I have disgraced you" echoed on his head repeatedly.
Yuzu tilted her head at him. "Well... That was something." She said with a slight smile. "I would appreciate it if you would call me Yuzu tho." She said as she walked on to the dorms.

Armina, I walk up to the entrance of the huge building in front of me. People surround the area and I am the only one it seems, that doesn't have a clue were to go. I still have sometime before class so I decide to sit outside under a tree and write. The thing was I could never just write, I always needed to make drawings on the side or something that catches the eye. My journal was full of the most terrifying things that I have done when I first turned to a hybrid. I never knew how to control myself. I still don't. In it I described transforming to a wolf for the first time,

~ I felt my spine break one vertebrae after the other. Each bone felt as if someone grabbed it and bent it to the breaking point,

The pain was over whelming and the fear grew stronger by the second, Fear had now became my worst enemy ~

The vampire part wasn't as painful physically. But with every human I slaughtered more and more guilt was put in play. Some times I would just sit and cry to myself. Telling myself that I was the most terrible beast alive, and that I deserve the pain that I had caused for myself even though most of it wasn't self caused.

just reading over it, a tear managed to escape from my eye, trickling down my cheek and onto my notebook. My tears were very different from a normal salt water tear. My tears were blood, My blood. It hurts a terrible amount, but I don't care I allow one after the other to slide down my cheek. Some of the tears were caused by the other ones hurting, because they were thicker than others.​

Reiji stood in a cafe, looking down at the menu. "Sir? Are you going to buy anything?" The clerk asked. He continued to look at the menu, quite annoyed because he couldn't find his favorite drink.

tumblr_ndihuls5PJ1s4vdv9o3_500.gif

"How can I order anything if you don't have the best coffee anymore?" He asked in a annoyed tone.
"Sorry, we've ran out. Nothing-" the clerk was cut off by Reiji, who has put his finger on her lips. "Shhh... I don't have to hear anymore." He said before walking out of the cafe.

(( I was bored
xD ))

Mel said:
Armina, I walk up to the entrance of the huge building in front of me. People surround the area and I am the only one it seems, that doesn't have a clue were to go. I still have sometime before class so I decide to sit outside under a tree and write. The thing was I could never just write, I always needed to make drawings on the side or something that catches the eye. My journal was full of the most terrifying things that I have done when I first turned to a hybrid. I never knew how to control myself. I still don't. In it I described transforming to a wolf for the first time,

~ I felt my spine break one vertebrae after the other. Each bone felt as if someone grabbed it and bent it to the breaking point,

The pain was over whelming and the fear grew stronger by the second, Fear had now became my worst enemy ~

The vampire part wasn't as painful physically. But with every human I slaughtered more and more guilt was put in play. Some times I would just sit and cry to myself. Telling myself that I was the most terrible beast alive, and that I deserve the pain that I had caused for myself even though most of it wasn't self caused.

just reading over it, a tear managed to escape from my eye, trickling down my cheek and onto my notebook. My tears were very different from a normal salt water tear. My tears were blood, My blood. It hurts a terrible amount, but I don't care I allow one after the other to slide down my cheek. Some of the tears were caused by the other ones hurting, because they were thicker than others.​
Tal looked at her "Are you alright?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I never said you were"
Celia turns away from him. "I'm sorry William... It's over. I will not punish you in any way. If that girl makes you happy, go for it... Just never toy with me again..." She said sharply.

@Roman

Celia turns away from him. "I'm sorry William... It's over. I will not punish you in any way. If that girl makes you happy, go for it... Just never toy with me again..." She said sharply.
@Roman
William closed his eyes 'You idiot......" He muttered before starting to walk away

Armina, I quickly notice that someone is here, I quickly wipe my cheeks and stiffen up. "yes I umm... I'm great" I quickly stand up "thanks though, i am Armina. And I am also late." I quickly walk away. Leaving my notebook behind. Opened to the page that my tears had fell on.

Yuzu tilted her head at him. "Well... That was something." She said with a slight smile. "I would appreciate it if you would call me Yuzu tho." She said as she walked on to the dorms.
I'm afraid that is not possible, Miss Hiragi." Hazou spoke returning to his Stern face "It is just too much for my pride to refer to someone as a master would refer to a Vassal" With this Hanzou kept following Yuzu in direction to the dorms.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Yeah,Maybe Kaota said with a smile as he took four sips from the wine getting slightly drunk So..umm Ethereal you have two kids tell me more about them

[/QUOTE]
Well I have a daughter named Kagura... A son named Allen, kagura is a beautiful young woman, Allen is a brave, strong, protective young man. She sighed

(ANYONE FREE???)

Mel said:
Armina, I quickly notice that someone is here, I quickly wipe my cheeks and stiffen up. "yes I umm... I'm great" I quickly stand up "thanks though, i am Armina. And I am also late." I quickly walk away. Leaving my notebook behind. Opened to the page that my tears had fell on.
Tal frowned before bending over and reading the notebook "The poor girl..." He said before picking it up "Hey! Come back you forgot this!"

@Roman
shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes 'You idiot......" He muttered before starting to walk away
Han stood there, not a word escaping his mouth. He instead watched just in case he had to do anything.

Mayyflower said:
Well I have a daughter named Kagura... A son named Allen, kagura is a beautiful young woman, Allen is a brave, strong, protective young man. She sighed

(ANYONE FREE???)
(( Wanna meet Reiji? ))

Mayyflower said:

(ANYONE FREE???)
(William is about to be)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back