• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Just please....He is my good friend so please be there for him"
"Where is he?" They asked, standing up. Ulqui looked at Celia,"You should put a shirt on..." "Huh? Oh yeah, right. Sorry guys but strip poker is over!" Celia said as she grabbed her shirt and put it back on. "Damn....Alright then. Bye guys." Anna waved before vanishing. Autumn sniffed,"I-I think I'm going home to mom...I'll see you later..." She said softly as she grabbed her clothes and teleported to her room. Asuka put her shirt and sweater back on,"That was fun while it lasted. I hope everything works out with you guys....sorry to hear about you're dad. Bye!" She smiled softly and waved before teleporting to the beach. "Tell us now."

Roman said:
Han sighed, wanting to forget he and his friend fought. "William and I had a little... Disagreement."

(( I'm using Gohan xD ))
((( Nice :D I'm planning on making Kuroh younger so that he can be Goten, considering Akira only has one child xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Where is he?" They asked, standing up. Ulqui looked at Celia,"You should put a shirt on..." "Huh? Oh yeah, right. Sorry guys but strip poker is over!" Celia said as she grabbed her shirt and put it back on. "Damn....Alright then. Bye guys." Anna waved before vanishing. Autumn sniffed,"I-I think I'm going home to mom...I'll see you later..." She said softly as she grabbed her clothes and teleported to her room. Asuka put her shirt and sweater back on,"That was fun while it lasted. I hope everything works out with you guys....sorry to hear about you're dad. Bye!" She smiled softly and waved before teleporting to the beach. "Tell us now."
Al sighed "He's at home" He said

Roman said:
Han sighed, wanting to forget he and his friend fought. "William and I had a little... Disagreement."

(( I'm using Gohan xD ))
Celia frowned. "A disagreement? Well that's no good... What were you disagreeing upon?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nice :D I'm planning on making Kuroh younger so that he can be Goten, considering Akira only has one child xD )))

[/QUOTE]
xD Cool ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A girl suddenly walked up to him. "Hello! You must be new here!" She said happily. "I'm Yuzu Hiragi, I usually introduce the newbies to the school." She said, holding out a chocolate bar. "I heard your stomach growl so... If your hungry, go ahead and eat up!"
Hanzou looks at the girl with an annoyed look and takes the chocolate bar...He eats it with a single bite, while keeping a straight face to her "You...h-have my thanks" SO that was the so called chocolate...

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Will you join me for a drink? Kaota said with a smile looking at Ethereal

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. Sure, I could use a drink. She says heading into the room

Celia frowned. "A disagreement? Well that's no good... What were you disagreeing upon?" She asked.
"Relationship stuff..." Han said with a sigh. "I didn't even think he would do it again."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( In fact, what Gohan are you using? Adult or teen? )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Adult. I used teen not too long ago for a little joke. But if you wanna use him, I'm not using him ))

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal nodded. Sure, I could use a drink. She says heading into the room
Kaota then grabbed a wine bottle and poured into two glasses and sat next to Ethereal as he started drinking it This is tastes pretty good,I have never tasted wine before

Roman said:
"Relationship stuff..." Han said with a sigh. "I didn't even think he would do it again."

(( Adult. I used teen not too long ago for a little joke. But if you wanna use him, I'm not using him ))
Celia put a hand on his cheek. "Now don't go being all sad now... You deserve to be happy Han... Plus I like to see you happy." She said.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then grabbed a wine bottle and poured into two glasses and sat next to Ethereal as he started drinking it This is tastes pretty good,I have never tasted wine before

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal raised and eyebrow. Oh wow, I don't drink wine that much. She says taking a sip of her wine

Celia put a hand on his cheek. "Now don't go being all sad now... You deserve to be happy Han... Plus I like to see you happy." She said.
Han's smiled returned again, though it wasn't a big one, just like the other. "I said the same thing to you." He said quietly. "I just didn't think he would do what he did to you again."

Ethan strolled through the halls of the new school. He hadn't even unpacked his stuff in his house yet, but he had to come check it out. Finally his life of thieving was over and he could live a normal life. Well, as normal as he could live with his power. He let out a sigh as he continued to walk alone.

Yuzu nodded. "No problem! Now, shall we get going?" She asked. "You want a look around the school no?"
http://38.media.tumblr.com/25e9d1357368f91c3ee268c6594f04d8/tumblr_n45uwiTeT41raexozo1_r1_500.gif
Hanzou tries to keep a straight face not to hurt his saviour's feelings...Damn why did it have to be a sweet? Is it some sort of divine punishment for his picky palate? "Indeed, if you wouldn't mind, Miss Hiragi" Hanzou said while hiding his pained expression... What a disgrace of a samurai, being defeated by a treat he received? He follows Yuzu.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "He's at home" He said
"We meant where in the house. We're still at home." They said as the stared at him. "Fuck it, let's go find him ourselves. He's not helping." "Okay! Bye guy who's name I still don't know!" Celia said waving before they left the room to search for Cam.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We meant where in the house. We're still at home." They said as the stared at him. "Fuck it, let's go find him ourselves. He's not helping." "Okay! Bye guy who's name I still don't know!" Celia said waving before they left the room to search for Cam.
(( *waves arms* Taylor is in their bathroom xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Cam was in bed resting but not asleep

Roman said:
Han's smiled returned again, though it wasn't a big one, just like the other. "I said the same thing to you." He said quietly. "I just didn't think he would do what he did to you again."
Celia's eyes widened. "Y-You don't mean..." She said, finally realizing what he was saying...

Celia's eyes widened. "Y-You don't mean..." She said, finally realizing what he was saying...
"This time it's different. He said you can't be together because what you are. You're a goddess and he's a human, according to him, they can't 'co-exist'." Han said. "I'm just as shocked as you are..."

Tellmeastory said:
Hanzou tries to keep a straight face not to hurt his saviour's feelings...Damn why did it have to be a sweet? Is it some sort of divine punishment for his picky palate? "Indeed, if you wouldn't mind, Miss Hiragi" Hanzou said while hiding his pained expression... What a disgrace of a samurai, being defeated by a treat he received? He follows Yuzu.
Yuzu headed in the direction of the dorms. "So, what were your first impressions of this school? That it's the school of the freaks? Well... I believe something different. I believe this school is that of the talented." She said with a smile. "Well... It's just my way of looking at it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back