• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I never agreed to telling anyone about that kind of stuff. Don't expect to hear it from me then. Whatever you want to know, ask Celia." Taylor said. "What? If I recall you likes the stripping part, unless you just wanted to see everyone else." He said to Autumn
"T-That's not it! Ulqui just said that the stripping part was fun...and I thought it would be too...but I don't like being naked." Autumn mumbled as the towel slipped and fell to the floor. She squealed and covered herself. Celia nodded,"I won't tell you everything though."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota laughed a little as they neared the Amusement Park I just wanna ask you this....How's your love life?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal's head shot up. Horrible... She thought. Fine.. She sighed

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "I know"
Sam smiled. "So where did Marcus go? And why can't you leave...? No offense.." She asks softly with a small sigh

Mayyflower said:

Sam smiled. "So where did Marcus go? And why can't you leave...? No offense.." She asks softly with a small sigh
Cam nodded "He should be back soon"

Nonalaka said:
Amara hugged onto him tightly as she slept, occasionally mumbling nonsense.
*Natsuru began to rub Amara's back hoping she was having a good dream*

shortyshot8 said:
Al raised an eyebrow "Is that so?" He said before looking at Autumn "Uhh.......Why is William's daughter here"
"Because we're all friends here if you haven't noticed." Autumn continued to cover herself with her hands, since the towel had slipped. Ulqui was smirking as he looked at her, "I may have a girlfriend but this is still pretty hot." He said before looking away. "Shut up Ulqui. We all know you want to see us girls naked...except for Celia anyway." Celia nodded,"Likwise. I don't want to see my brother naked...I think I'll be emotionally scared for life." "It's not even that bad!" "Just shut up."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because we're all friends here if you haven't noticed." Autumn continued to cover herself with her hands, since the towel had slipped. Ulqui was smirking as he looked at her, "I may have a girlfriend but this is still pretty hot." He said before looking away. "Shut up Ulqui. We all know you want to see us girls naked...except for Celia anyway." Celia nodded,"Likwise. I don't want to see my brother naked...I think I'll be emotionally scared for life." "It's not even that bad!" "Just shut up."
Al sighed "I so want to call William over here" He said chuckling as he looked at Autumn "I wonder how much trouble you would be in"

Mayyflower said:
"Cam" she says still standing as she crossed her arms and looked at cam.
Cam blinked "Uhhhhh" He said before vanishing

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I so want to call William over here" He said chuckling as he looked at Autumn "I wonder how much trouble you would be in"

Sam sighed before she opened a portal and dragged him back and trapped him. "Not this time you ass" she says angerily

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed before she opened a portal and dragged him back and trapped him. "Not this time you ass" she says angerily
Cam sighed "Alright alright....Marcus...I DID NOT bang your wife"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:

At that moment They reached the Amusement Park Kaota looked at Ethereal and said with a smile What do you wanna ride first?

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Alright alright....Marcus...I banged your wife"
Sam rolled her eyes. "You dumbass, he said he was starving and I wasn't gonna let him die.." She says nervously. "I didn't know what else to do, I offered to warp someone here for him to feed on but he was being so darn difficult" she says rubbing her arms

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes. "You dumbass, he said he was starving and I wasn't gonna let him die.." She says nervously. "I didn't know what else to do, I offered to warp someone here for him to feed on but he was being so darn difficult" she says rubbing her arms
Marcus sighed "Man...." He muttered "Cam leave I need to talk to Sam"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
At that moment They reached the Amusement Park Kaota looked at Ethereal and said with a smile What do you wanna ride first?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked around. That one.. She says pointing to the highest ride there

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Man...." He muttered "Cam leave I need to talk to Sam"
Sam sighed and closed her eyes before she broke the barrier that held cam.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked around. That one.. She says pointing to the highest ride there

Sam sighed and closed her eyes before she broke the barrier that held cam.
Cam warped away as Marcus sat next to her

shortyshot8 said:

"S-Shut up! I don't care if he comes over...." Autumn said as she wrapped a towel around herself. "I don't like him anyway...Anna told me he was cheating on my mom...and she loves him a lot...I-I thought they were going to get married and everything..." She sniffs and rubs at her eyes. "Nice you asshole. You made her cry." Ulqui said as he glared at him, putting an arm around Autumn protectively.

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shut up! I don't care if he comes over...." Autumn said as she wrapped a towel around herself. "I don't like him anyway...Anna told me he was cheating on my mom...and she loves him a lot...I-I thought they were going to get married and everything..." She sniffs and rubs at her eyes. "Nice you asshole. You made her cry." Ulqui said as he glared at him, putting an arm around Autumn protectively.
Al frowned "Don't talk about my brother like that" He said angrily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back