• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked down and her books and nodded. "Yea I finished three of them so I was gonna return them since I was already out here" she says smiling a little

Ethereal nodded. That's understandable... It is nice out here today she says taking a deep breath
And very calm Kaota then looked at Ethereal and says Why don't we hang out go to some places and enjoy and have a fun time?

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
And very calm Kaota then looked at Ethereal and says Why don't we hang out go to some places and enjoy and have a fun time?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal hummed at the thought. Sure why not, it's been a while since I've had fun. She says with a sigh before smiling

Roman said:
Assana swayed side to side as she ate. "Hime, these are really good." She said happily. Miyuki nodded in agreement, not saying a word.
shortyshot8 said:
William fell down to the ground "Shit....I forgot if I have too much of an emotion I can't do that.....But what emotion do I have too much of?"
''good, im glad you like them you two''

*She then looks over to William*

''maybe....your too happy?''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "You were better than I imagined" He said
Sam blushed and rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You weren't so bad yourself" she says shaking her head

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "But how.....? I don't usually get this happy around people....."

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed and rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You weren't so bad yourself" she says shaking her head
Cam smiled "Well I am the Incubus Lord" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
The game had already started, even if he wasn't paying attention. Celia had taken off her shirt and was in a sports bra and pants. Ulqui was still fully clothes and staring at his cards, brows furrowed. He put two down and grabbed another two from the deck and smirked. Autumn had two socks off and pouted as she looked at her hand. "I'm not good at this... I need help! I don't wanna be naked!" Anna still had her clothes on and giggled,"I knew I liked this game for a reason. Now let's see..." She said quietly, looking down at her cards. Asuka had taken off a sweater that she had on earlier and sighed. "I'm in the same boat as Autumn.... I fold." She muttered and put her cards face down, pouting.
Taylor blinked, "I'll sit this one out I guess." He said, using his hand to keep his head up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki looked at William, and almost burst out laughing. "It would have been funnier if it was a prank that made him fall."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "But how.....? I don't usually get this happy around people....."

Sam chuckled. "That explains it" she says jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru saw this and chuckled a little*
''tired?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?" She looked at him before shaking her head "Just cozy" she said sleepily as she snuggled into him "You're soft~"

shortyshot8 said:

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "I'll sit this one out I guess." He said, using his hand to keep his head up.

Miyuki looked at William, and almost burst out laughing. "It would have been funnier if it was a prank that made him fall."
''i dunno~ but you had a really big smile when you came in here''

*She said still smiling*

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She looked at him before shaking her head "Just cozy" she said sleepily as she snuggled into him "You're soft~"
''haha...okay''

*He said as he gave Amara a kiss on her cheek*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said still smiling*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little more "Well maybe I was just happy to see you"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said still smiling*

''haha...okay''

*He said as he gave Amara a kiss on her cheek*

[/QUOTE]
"Really soft...." she muttered as she drifted off to sleep as she still hugged onto him.

Nonalaka said:
"...Where do I want to go?" She repeated the question to herself as she tapped her chin in thought. "Well...I'm fine with just going to the park or somewhere simple...unless you want to see a movie or something?" She said as she looked over, waiting on his response.
Kaname thought for a few moments. Keeping it simple. Maybe? What if she deserved more? After all, he had already put her through so much. Standing up from his seat, Kaname stood before her and held his hand out to her with a gentle smile, waiting. "Come on."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I want to know.....Why do you love Marcus"
Sam sat back down on the bed. "Well why wouldn't I, He makes me happy, we may argue a lot but it's only cause we're both stubborn." She says softly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat back down on the bed. "Well why wouldn't I, He makes me happy, we may argue a lot but it's only cause we're both stubborn." She says softly.
Cam chuckled "I see" He said softly "He is a good man....Though I worry sometimes"

Nonalaka said:
"Really soft...." she muttered as she drifted off to sleep as she still hugged onto him.
*Natsuru then layed down not waking Amara and let Amara sleep ontop of him*

''have a nice nap...''

*He said as he continued to watch the TV*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname thought for a few moments. Keeping it simple. Maybe? What if she deserved more? After all, he had already put her through so much. Standing up from his seat, Kaname stood before her and held his hand out to her with a gentle smile, waiting. "Come on."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked up at him with a smile before getting up and taking his hand "Alright" she said quietly as she stood alongside him waiting for them to leave.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "One of these days he's gonna get himself killed"
Sam shook her head. "Why do you say that?" She asks. "Cause of all the drama, that's happened.?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back