• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Well,I have this...Staff,I can control the length of it Kaota said touching his staff which was attached to his back

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at the staff and nodded. That's nice, this Katana can slice through anything so it's special to me. She says softly. So how come your out here alone? She asks curiously

Mayyflower said:
Levi had a bobby pin in her mouth, "hm.." She says taking the bobby pin out of her mouth and wiping it off and putting it in her hair. "Oh I'm fine, thank you though" she says grabbing her books.
Winter tilted her head,"Oh...well it looked like you were struggling a little but I'm glad you got it. Why do you have a lot of books? Are you going to read them all?"

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Camilla immediately lifted her head as it darted in his direction blinking a few times as she looked at him. A...date? He wanted to go on a date? With her? A pink hue tinting her cheeks as she pondered the sudden question "Okay, I'd like that" she said quietly with a nod.

Kaname slowly nodded his head, while pondering as to where he would take her. The park? The ice cream shop? He had absolutely no clue. He never took a girl out on a date or anything of the sort. Scratching at the back of his head, Kaname shifted his gaze off to the side. Should he ask? But then he would look stupid.

"So. Today is, uh, a date. Yeah."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked at the staff and nodded. That's nice, this Katana can slice through anything so it's special to me. She says softly. So how come your out here alone? She asks curiously
Because...I like looking at birds in peace,enjoy the air and relax Kaota said looking around

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter tilted her head,"Oh...well it looked like you were struggling a little but I'm glad you got it. Why do you have a lot of books? Are you going to read them all?"
Levi looked down and her books and nodded. "Yea I finished three of them so I was gonna return them since I was already out here" she says smiling a little

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Because...I like looking at birds in peace,enjoy the air and relax Kaota said looking around

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded. That's understandable... It is nice out here today she says taking a deep breath

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ok. so...how many pancakes do you guys want?''

''no reason~''

[/QUOTE]
Both girls put up two fingers and spoke at the same time, "Two is OK please." They said happily.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Both girls put up two fingers and spoke at the same time, "Two is OK please." They said happily.
@shortyshot8
''alright~''

*Himeragi said before putting 2 pancakes on both eachother's plates along with som scrambled eggs*

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "Okay" she says shifting around on the bed
Cam sighed and DID NOT take off his clothing (DO NOT FADE)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright~''
*Himeragi said before putting 2 pancakes on both eachother's plates along with som scrambled eggs*

[/QUOTE]
William walked in with a smile on his face "Hey there Himeragi!" He said happily

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed and took off his clothing before getting on her (Fade)

William walked in with a smile on his face "Hey there Himeragi!" He said happily
(Fade)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well this should be interesting. Cel, prepare to lose and wear a towel. I'd rather not see you naked." "Why don't you just leave then?" "And give up the chance to see two naked girls? No way." "Alright, let's get thi-" "Sorry I'm late! Sparky wouldn't let me leave...he blocked the door for an hour before I remembered I could teleport away. What's going on?" "Strip poker I think... Or strip pool. I don't know." "Hi Asuka!" "Stripping? Oh and hi Celia! Um...I guess I'll play. Don't count on me losing, I'll stay full clothed thanks." "This has to be heaven....except Cel is here..." "Everyone remember how to play?" "Yup!" "Then let's get started." A deck of cards appeared in Anna's hand, already shuffled before she dealt out the cards to everyone. "We're just playing the regular version." "Strip poker is kind of weird is you ask me... I don't think I have any good cards." "I think stripping is the fun part." "For me it is..." "Just hush up and play damn it."
Taylor sighed, "Waiting to start... Strip poker or not... We were gonna play a game poker." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright~''

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you!" Both girls said. After that they began eating.

@shoryshot8

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname slowly nodded his head, while pondering as to where he would take her. The park? The ice cream shop? He had absolutely no clue. He never took a girl out on a date or anything of the sort. Scratching at the back of his head, Kaname shifted his gaze off to the side. Should he ask? But then he would look stupid.

"So. Today is, uh, a date. Yeah."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked over at him and smiled cheerfully "Alrighty then!" She was excited but at the same time nervous, an actual date, she'd never been on one, her parents were so protective that she rarely left her home so she had never really gotten the chance to be asked. She wasn't nervous earlier when she invited him out in the first place but as soon as it was suddenly categorised as a 'Date' she felt it, was she supposed to dress nice?, what she was wearing was passable but would it do? She didn't know, she eventually calmed deciding to focus on having a fun time instead of the formalities.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled back as she leaned up and kissed his cheek before snuggling back into where she sat.
*Natsuru then pet Amara's head as he watched the TV*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back