• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Ok!" She said before she skipped off happily.
Han followed behind her, though instead he went to the other side of the garden, so he wouldn't be in her way. As he practiced he repeatedly cursed under his breath.

Celia nodded. "Ok!" She said before she skipped off happily.

Kokuru blushed a little when she sat next to him. He didn't meet many friendly people that wanted to meet him. "Well it's a pleasure to be met." He said with a smile.
She tilted her head "I haven't heard someone say that answer before" she said before chuckling lightly "So, I'm guessing you're new?, I haven't seen you around before, unless you've always been here but y'know, digging around underground this whole time" she said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head "I haven't heard someone say that answer before" she said before chuckling lightly "So, I'm guessing you're new?, I haven't seen you around before, unless you've always been here but y'know, digging around underground this whole time" she said with a laugh.
Kokuru shook his head. "No, I'm still pretty new here..." He said.

Roman said:
Han followed behind her, though instead he went to the other side of the garden, so he wouldn't be in her way. As he practiced he repeatedly cursed under his breath.
Celia watered her plants, some of them, man-eating with the same care she gave them almost everyday. She hummed happily knowing her fiancé would never betray her.

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "I'm just waitng

Cam blinked "No bags??"
(Tbh I don't remember typing that, I must have been half asleep)

shortyshot8 said:
@Himeragi Seiker @Roman

Cam nodded "Alright" He said
(Ignore what I said the first time)

Sam sighed. "Here goes nothing..." She says grabbing his arm and leading him to the bedroom in the basement.

Celia watered her plants, some of them, man-eating with the same care she gave them almost everyday. She hummed happily knowing her fiancé would never betray her.
As Han practiced he finished, by swinging his sword with immense force and it of anger he yelled, "He's dead!" He shouted as a black aura slashed through the air.

Roman said:
As Han practiced he finished, by swinging his sword with immense force and it of anger he yelled, "He's dead!" He shouted as a black aura slashed through the air.
Celia blinked, looking over at him. "Who's dead...?" She said before she started wincing. "Ngh... I can feel your anger Han..."

Celia blinked, looking over at him. "Who's dead...?" She said before she started wincing. "Ngh... I can feel your anger Han..."
Han sheathed his sword and ran over to Celia, "Sorry... I was just having thoughts about someone... Are you OK?" He asked, trying to keep her on her feet so she wouldn't fall.

Roman said:
Han sheathed his sword and ran over to Celia, "Sorry... I was just having thoughts about someone... Are you OK?" He asked, trying to keep her on her feet so she wouldn't fall.
Celia started to feel a little better, her hand grabbed his. "I-I'm fine... Sadness and anger as well as war weaken me... It's nothing you should be bothered about..." She said.

"Ah, Alright, welcome to the school I suppose, that is of course, if noone has welcomed you already" she said with a chuckle.

Celia started to feel a little better, her hand grabbed his. "I-I'm fine... Sadness and anger as well as war weaken me... It's nothing you should be bothered about..." She said.
"I'll try and keep my anger under control." Han said helping her stand up back straight.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Alright, welcome to the school I suppose, that is of course, if noone has welcomed you already" she said with a chuckle.
Kokuru chuckled. "Thanks, it's greatly appreciated." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
"I'll try and keep my anger under control." Han said helping her stand up back straight.
Celia nodded. "Thank you... I can't take anymore pain..." She said softly.

Han smiled, "I'll make sure of that." He said in a reassuringly tone. "I'll keep in mind that's what harms you."

Roman said:
Han smiled, "I'll make sure of that." He said in a reassuringly tone. "I'll keep in mind that's what harms you."
Celia rubbed the back of her head. "You know, I really never did repay you for saving me that one time... That was really sweet of you..." She said softly.

"You're welcome" she said, smiling back "So, what're you up to?, you seem bored, are you waiting on someone?" She asked as her rested her head in her hands.

Celia rubbed the back of her head. "You know, I really never did repay you for saving me that one time... That was really sweet of you..." She said softly.
Han chuckled, "It's fine. You weren't in the best of conditions to reward anyone." He said softly.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "It's fine. You weren't in the best of conditions to reward anyone." He said softly.
Celia giggled. "Well that's good to know, us angels have hardly anything to offer as a reward..." She said. "Sure we have gold and riches, but this place isn't one of greed."

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome" she said, smiling back "So, what're you up to?, you seem bored, are you waiting on someone?" She asked as her rested her head in her hands.
Kokuru shook his head. "Nah, I'm just bored, looking for something to do." He said.

Celia giggled. "Well that's good to know, us angels have hardly anything to offer as a reward..." She said. "Sure we have gold and riches, but this place isn't one of greed."
"Indeed." Han said, nodding in agreement. "That's nothing to worry about though. We'll one day have something to reward the ones that help us."

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Ulqui and waved, "Hey! What's up?" He asked smiling.
"You're Celia's boyfriend right?" Ulqui asked, his arms crossed as he looked down at him. "Because I know for a fact that we only have one other brother and you did just come out of no where."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're Celia's boyfriend right?" Ulqui asked, his arms crossed as he looked down at him. "Because I know for a fact that we only have one other brother and you did just come out of no where."
Taylor shushes him, "I don't want people thinking Celia is dating a kid. I have to stay like this for 3 more days. So don't tell anyone!" He whispered.

Kokuru shook his head. "Nah, I'm just bored, looking for something to do." He said.
"Hmm, I dunno if I'd be much help with that..I'm supposed.to be studying up on stuff" she said as she held up the book "Then again...I kinda gave up ages ago" she said with a laugh as she opened the book revealing a comic book tucked inside. "We could go do something if you want?"

Mayyflower said:
May glared at him. "I don't like you, your mean" she says hugging her llama and Luner.
Matt sighed. "I couldn't care less, and your a little brat, who doesn't know how to get lost." He says annoyyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back