• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel shrugged. "Well I don't know that many single men... A lot of my friends are already in a relationship or something." He said.
Ruby yawed " if you find one let me know OK. Good knight

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn pounced on Celia and hugged her legs tightly,"Hi mommy! I escaped that Uncle and he was with a clone the whole time."
Celia smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Well I'm glad you escaped. Now we can have some fun!" She laughed.

@shortyshot8

Celia smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Well I'm glad you escaped. Now we can have some fun!" She laughed.
@shortyshot8
William nodded "Yep!" He said happily

Lizzie said:
Ruby yawed " if you find one let me know OK. Good knight
Pixel nodded and replied. "Good night..." He said softly as he left like a boss.

(Everything is better when you do it like a boss >:3)

@shortyshot8
"Is it like the kind of fun you guys were having before I got taken away?" Autumn asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is it like the kind of fun you guys were having before I got taken away?" Autumn asked.
Celia shook her head. "Nope! Sorry! Your not old enough for that kind of fun yet..." She said.

Celia shook her head. "Nope! Sorry! Your not old enough for that kind of fun yet..." She said.
"Oh..." Autumn said quietly as she nuzzled Celia's legs.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](If you think i am weak then why don't you just accept my character as an anti-god or omnipotent person,Telling me that i am weak)(totally breaking the fourth wall here)

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh my- Okay, let me bring it down to your level;

Akira is Omnipotent. There can be ONLY ONE IN EACH FICTIONAL CONTINUITY.

Also, another character is the Anti-God, someone by the name of Ansom.

Akira is telling your character he is weak because he is compared to him. Maybe I should've had Akira call him an ant to show the comparison.

Not to mention, you're also taking it to heart when really, AKIRA WAS TALKING TO YOUR CHARACTER, NOT YOU. )))

Celia tilted her head. "Is something wrong my child...?" She asked her softly.
"No mommy. I'm just happy to see that you're okay." Autumn said quietly, smiling as she hugged her more.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No mommy. I'm just happy to see that you're okay." Autumn said quietly, smiling as she hugged her more.
Celia picked her up in her arms and hugged her back. "I'm glad I'm ok too baby..." She said softly to her.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"That kind of makes us similar. Magic was also used on me to even be a fairy, which is pretty sad. I never asked to be this way, but I was forced to be like this by trickery and evil wizards or whatever." Kaz said with a shrug. "Though if it weren't for them and the bull crap, I wouldn't have you and Minako."
Minako poked her head out of Yoshino's pocket, "Yep! Gotta love the wizards for giving us one another, am I right?"
"Well to hell with those evil wizards and tricksters, though I'm glad I have both you and Minako. Asuka is a nice witch though, she only made me because of her fear of loneliness. I'll have to say though...I kind of like the fairy side of Kaz, it's adorable." Yoshino said with a grin before she looked down at Minako."How long have you been in my pocket? I think I forgot you were in there..."

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "Don't mention this to anyone. We don't know one another and bringing a stranger in my dorm is just fucking stupid." He said. He put a hand on her back and they appeared in Hayate's dorm. "Do what you need to do, so we can leave."
Blair got up slowly and leaned on the wall for support to the bathroom, "Stupid damn witches..." She takes off the cloak and looks in the mirrior as the spell wears off and her true identity is revealed, "Great... They took off the spell... And there goes my deal..." Her true identity was Hayate's girlfriend so Blair looked like Death AKA Thana then she washes her face, "Hopefully Im safe..."

(*sighs*)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oh my- Okay, let me bring it down to your level;
Akira is Omnipotent. There can be ONLY ONE IN EACH FICTIONAL CONTINUITY.

Also, another character is the Anti-God, someone by the name of Ansom.

Akira is telling your character he is weak because he is compared to him. Maybe I should've had Akira call him an ant to show the comparison.

Not to mention, you're also taking it to heart when really, AKIRA WAS TALKING TO YOUR CHARACTER, NOT YOU. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Uhh about the Anti-God thing Ansom hasn't been registered in the grand reopening)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika nodded,"The fun place I was in made me dance with other people.... And it was tiring. People were throwing weird green paper....things at me." She said quietly as she licked her ice cream again.
Dark Tyler tilted his head. "Do you want to sleep at my place? It's not like you haven't before..." He said softly.

Dark Tyler tilted his head. "Do you want to sleep at my place? It's not like you haven't before..." He said softly.
Yurika finished her ice cream and nodded,"If it's not a problem then yes please." She said softly as she yawned.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika finished her ice cream and nodded,"If it's not a problem then yes please." She said softly as she yawned.
Dark Tyler pecked her lips. "Of course it isn't. You can stay over anytime you like." He said plainly.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](*sighs*)
(Uhh about the Anti-God thing Ansom hasn't been registered in the grand reopening)

[/QUOTE]
((( And that means what? You can hop in and literally take his character? No. He hasn't registered it because he probably can't find the thread. Get over it, your character is weaker, stop trying to make him equal to Akira, it won't happen. Seriously, I've tried being nice to you about how you RP and complain, but you clearly want to piss me off as it seems. All you do is complain when something happens differently then you want it to, or get angry over the most trivial things, it's getting sickening. Just RP and stop attempting to make your character all important. Akira's Omnipotent so that I can have him either interject in any situation, clear up certain things or to advance the plot. Your character serves no purpose for the plot, so he shouldn't be OP. That's all there is to it. I've never met another RPer who bitches about stuff more than you. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( And that means what? You can hop in and literally take his character? No. He hasn't registered it because he probably can't find the thread. Get over it, your character is weaker, stop trying to make him equal to Akira, it won't happen. Seriously, I've tried being nice to you about how you RP and complain, but you clearly want to piss me off as it seems. All you do is complain when something happens differently then you want it to, or get angry over the most trivial things, it's getting sickening. Just RP and stop attempting to make your character all important. Akira's Omnipotent so that I can have him either interject in any situation, clear up certain things or to advance the plot. Your character serves no purpose for the plot, so he shouldn't be OP. That's all there is to it. I've never met another RPer who bitches about stuff more than you. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Fine fine i won't complain)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( And that means what? You can hop in and literally take his character? No. He hasn't registered it because he probably can't find the thread. Get over it, your character is weaker, stop trying to make him equal to Akira, it won't happen. Seriously, I've tried being nice to you about how you RP and complain, but you clearly want to piss me off as it seems. All you do is complain when something happens differently then you want it to, or get angry over the most trivial things, it's getting sickening. Just RP and stop attempting to make your character all important. Akira's Omnipotent so that I can have him either interject in any situation, clear up certain things or to advance the plot. Your character serves no purpose for the plot, so he shouldn't be OP. That's all there is to it. I've never met another RPer who bitches about stuff more than you. )))

[/QUOTE]
ima just say one word. own'd)))

Himeragi Seiker]dammit fell asleep. do i owe any posts for Miyuki?))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Pixel is looking for Sefia xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well to hell with those evil wizards and tricksters, though I'm glad I have both you and Minako. Asuka is a nice witch though, she only made me because of her fear of loneliness. I'll have to say though...I kind of like the fairy side of Kaz, it's adorable." Yoshino said with a grin before she looked down at Minako."How long have you been in my pocket? I think I forgot you were in there..."
"Ever since we were in the nudey bar. I only came here, because Kaz was being a butt again." Minako said happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
Sefia's with Pixel this entire time, their just watching the tournament xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Hmm... He just went for a walk so I guess she's still at the tournament building...? Huh... Then I guess I'll just send him back))

Pixel sat back down next to Sefia. "I'm back." He said plainly. "I went to the park."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back