• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Yurika wandered into a bar as she licked her ice cream."Money...I got money from that other place before. Maybe I should go back later..." She murmured as she sat down at one of the tables. @TheRebelliousDragon ((If you wanna bring D.T. over or not ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino sighed,"No... Asuka is...my creator. She basically made me from her magic and now I'm here. I think of her as an older sister of course, but we aren't related." She stated softly.
"That kind of makes us similar. Magic was also used on me to even be a fairy, which is pretty sad. I never asked to be this way, but I was forced to be like this by trickery and evil wizards or whatever." Kaz said with a shrug. "Though if it weren't for them and the bull crap, I wouldn't have you and Minako."

Minako poked her head out of Yoshino's pocket, "Yep! Gotta love the wizards for giving us one another, am I right?"

Lizzie said:
( sorry my sis is a little cray cray today.
Ruby sighed " I'm sorry I'm just not used to being BIT everyday
Pixel nodded. "I'm so sorry... Maybe I should just go..." He said,

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika wandered into a bar as she licked her ice cream."Money...I got money from that other place before. Maybe I should go back later..." She murmured as she sat down at one of the tables. @TheRebelliousDragon ((If you wanna bring D.T. over or not ))
D. T. teleported next to Yurika. "Hey." He said. "What's up?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned,"What? I don't remember such a thing. Can you tell me what you're talking about?" She asked him.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke, noticing her frown♅...

“ You can hang up now. ”

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and closed her eyes as she imagined the owl coming over. Sorry little one I know your trying to sleep She thought before the owl came over and landed on her arm. She opened her eyes and smiled. "I think I might pass out." She says as she gives the owl the mouse
Ayen nodded "good, but that's just the beginning," he said as he held out his arms and several eagles landed on them "you have a lot of training ahead of you, and that's just with living things, we haven't even touched on the elements and forces of nature yet." he said smiling like a child "but for now, rest my love." he said as the owl and the eagles flew away and he hugged her.

(good night)

(( @Fukushima Akira

55437114.jpg

Swag level off the charts xD ))

Lizzie said:
Ruby had a tear " I I'm sorry mabei over reached , don't go.
Pixel looked over at her and brushed the tear from her face. "Don't cry, crying ruins your cute face." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke, noticing her frown♅...

“ You can hang up now. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Fun times? What are you even.." Asuka said, now even more confused then before. When she heard Akira say that she could hang up, Asuka piled the phone away from her ear and ended the call.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel looked over at her and brushed the tear from her face. "Don't cry, crying ruins your cute face." He said.
Ruby sucks up her tears " you think I'm cute.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "good, but that's just the beginning," he said as he held out his arms and several eagles landed on them "you have a lot of training ahead of you, and that's just with living things, we haven't even touched on the elements and forces of nature yet." he said smiling like a child "but for now, rest my love." he said as the owl and the eagles flew away and he hugged her.
(good night)
Amaya nodded and wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled into his chest happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fun times? What are you even.." Asuka said, now even more confused then before. When she heard Akira say that she could hang up, Asuka piled the phone away from her ear and ended the call.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ You needn't worry about him. He's probably doing it to annoy you. ”

Pixel nodded. "I'm so sorry... Maybe I should just go..." He said,

D. T. teleported next to Yurika. "Hey." He said. "What's up?"
"I met my other half, Yoshino....she had a boy with her." Yurika said as she licked her ice cream again."They found me in this fun place....then I got dragged away."

Yuzu nodded. "I'm not very good at choosing either... But how about the amusement park?" She asked.
Clover chuckles. "The amusement park?... Hmm... Sure!" He smiles widely. "Lead the way~"

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles. "The amusement park?... Hmm... Sure!" He smiles widely. "Lead the way~"
Yuzu walked in front of him, smiling and looking back at him every now and then, just to make sure he was following her.

Pixel chuckled. "Thank you... But I thought you didn't like how I bit you a second ago." He said.
Ruby smiled " I don't care about that anymore , that was the past this is the present

Fukushima Akira] [B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000]...♅Akira looked at Asuka and spoke♅...[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000] “ You needn't worry about him. He's probably doing it to annoy you. ”[/COLOR][/FONT] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]The mysterious man shot a dark entity into Asuka's ear The dark entity went inside her and it controlled her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Asuka sighed as she shoved her phone in her pocket,"Probably. Or maybe he-" she started before her eyes went wide all of a sudden before glazing over. She stared ahead with a dazed look on her face,"No.... I've met him before....he helped me through all of my bad times and he..." She said softly before she turned and began walking."I have to go find him....and say I love him." She spoke quietly, the dark entity controlling her movements and words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back