• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Who did it?" Roman asked coldly. "Who put you in your current state?"
Han smiled and followed behind, "Look who's all energetic! Normally we'd just sit in the house." He chuckled.
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked back tears,"I can see that....does this really have to be the end?" She whispered.
Jack shook his head "It was Zero but...He's dead now.....At least I put up a good fight" He said before looking at Nora "Set me down please" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Roman and tilted her head,"What's up? Do you need something?"
"I am here to find out what happened to Jack." Roman said. He held up a half dead man and sighed, "I also need a place to keep my source if information."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "It was Zero but...He's dead now.....At least I put up a good fight" He said before looking at Nora "Set me down please" He said softly
"Soulis isn't dead. His powers are just being blocked. He will return and we will stop him." Roman then sat down on the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
Nora sighed and gently put him down, sitting on the floor next to him."I'm really going to miss you..."

Roman said:
"I am here to find out what happened to Jack." Roman said. He held up a half dead man and sighed, "I also need a place to keep my source if information."

"Soulis isn't dead. His powers are just being blocked. He will return and we will stop him." Roman then sat down on the ground.
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and gently put him down, sitting on the floor next to him."I'm really going to miss you..."
Jack smiled a little and looked up at them "Both of you come here" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
"Eeeee! That sounds fun!" She chimed excitedly as she quickly took his hand "Alright, Let's go!"
@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
She stared at him, blinking a few times before she looked away and sighed in defeat "I suppose..."

Nonalaka said:
Kaz lifted off the ground as his wings began to flutter. A few seconds later, the two (or three if you count his fairy) were flying toward the school. Soon he landed in the courtyard, putting Camilla down.

Eliza ran off and went to a small field on a hill and looked up to the sky. She is looking at the clouds as she laid down on the soft green grass.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled a little and looked up at them "Both of you come here" He said softly
"Least I could do for my best friend." Roman said, a slight smile forming on his face.

Roman said:
"Least I could do for my best friend." Roman said, a slight smile forming on his face.
Jack smiled at his more blood running down his face "You have been the best bro a guy could ask for...." He punched his shoulder playfully "Go get em" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Nora scooted herself closer to him and gave him a small smile, not really knowing what to say in a situation like this.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon looked down at the small fairy girl floating up to him, and lifted her with his finger. "Hey there. Uh, I think I will be. Thanks for asking, though. I appreciate your concern." He said, looking down at her.

[/QUOTE]
Navi smiled. "No problem!" She says fluttering her wings

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora scooted herself closer to him and gave him a small smile, not really knowing what to say in a situation like this.
Jack looked at her and smiled as a drop of blood fell from his face "And I have to say....When I was with you...That was the happiest I have ever been....It was good to see you again.....Nora" He said before looking straight up before groaning in pain "I-I don't want to die....It hurts"

@Roman

Roman said:
Kaz lifted off the ground as his wings began to flutter. A few seconds later, the two (or three if you count his fairy) were flying toward the school. Soon he landed in the courtyard, putting Camilla down.
Camilla happily spun on her heel "home sweet home~ ...sort of" she giggled "Thank you for bringing me along!" She smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at her and smiled as a drop of blood fell from his face "And I have to say....When I was with you...That was the happiest I have ever been....It was good to see you again.....Nora" He said before looking straight up before groaning in pain "I-I don't want to die....It hurts"

@Roman
Roman sighed, "Jack. You are one crazy SOB." He said chuckling. "Nora. After we leave, you're coming with me. I don't want to leave you alone without Jack." He said, his voice solid and serious.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Camilla happily spun on her heel "home sweet home~ ...sort of" she giggled "Thank you for bringing me along!" She smiled.
Kaz smiled, "Don't mention it, friend!" He said happily. "Sadly I must go. Til then!" He said walking away, waving as he did so

shortyshot8 said:

@Roman
Nora sniffled and rubbed at her eyes,"Damn it Jack...even to this bitter end I still love you...this just sucks.....I'm going to miss you..." She whispered before she looked at Roman and nodded."Yeah...alright. I'll go with you." @Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sniffled and rubbed at her eyes,"Damn it Jack...even to this bitter end I still love you...this just sucks.....I'm going to miss you..." She whispered before she looked at Roman and nodded."Yeah...alright. I'll go with you." @Roman
Tears began to flood Jack's eyes "I don't want to leave all of you...I don't want to die!" He yelled in fear

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Tears began to flood Jack's eyes "I don't want to leave all of you...I don't want to die!" He yelled in fear
@Roman
Roman placed a hand over Jack, relieving as much pain as he could. "Jack, with what I just did won't keep you alive, but it will give you an hour long extension in life. Just know I have away to bring you back."

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled. "No problem!" She says fluttering her wings
"So, who are you?" Leon asked, tilting his head slightly. "I've never met anyone or anything quite like you, before."

Roman said:
Roman placed a hand over Jack, relieving as much pain as he could. "Jack, with what I just did won't keep you alive, but it will give you an hour long extension in life. Just know I have away to bring you back."
@WeirdPrincess
More tears flooded his eyes as he grabbed Roman by his mask with anger yet fear in his eyes "I-If you are truly my friend...Please kill me" He said breathing heavily

(BRB)

shortyshot8 said:
More tears flooded his eyes as he grabbed Roman by his mask with anger yet fear in his eyes "I-If you are truly my friend...Please kill me" He said breathing heavily
Roman looked at Jack, then at Nora. "Is that really what you want?" He asked sadly.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Jack. You are one crazy SOB." He said chuckling. "Nora. After we leave, you're coming with me. I don't want to leave you alone without Jack." He said, his voice solid and serious.

@WeirdPrincess

Kaz smiled, "Don't mention it, friend!" He said happily. "Sadly I must go. Til then!" He said walking away, waving as he did so
"Aww, okay! I'll see ya around, friend" she waved at him as he walked off.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"So, who are you?" Leon asked, tilting his head slightly. "I've never met anyone or anything quite like you, before."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Navi Jinx, obviously a fairy. This is my normal form I can only be normal sized for a couple hours." She says looking down at herself then back up smiling.

Nonalaka said:
@Roman

She stared at him, blinking a few times before she looked away and sighed in defeat "I suppose..."
"Whats something you want or want to accomplish that you criticized yourself about? I'll help you with it" he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back