• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Ok,Whatever you say Boss...By the way where are you?!tell me where you are?!Tim said worried about Shingo

[/QUOTE]
Shingo sighed. The great Shingo is at the park. Good news is, if you want to see Yuzu again... She's at the cafe right now. You can't miss her. He said. Talk to you later. He finished as he hung up the phone.

LunaCrosby said:
"The truth is, the ones who choose violence as a way of showing power are the weak ones" she says.
Shingo chuckled. "Thats right, that is why we are one of the most formidable races in existence..." He said. "Anything else you want to know about our culture?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](i have officially pulled a full twenty four hours without sleep)

[/QUOTE]
(Nice! xD I'm gonna make a quick character list...)

Shingo: At the park with Ally

Tyler: At his dorm with Winter

Dex: STILLLLLLL awaiting execution in oblivion

Shadow/Kite: Shadow is in the courtyard with his hippo

Yuzu: At the cafe

Hiro: At the beach

Yuto: With Noir

Celia: In the forest, taking a walk

(hahaha lol)

thana glared over at dex as tears streamed down her cheeks as her schythe appeared in her hand "dex how could you" she asked him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](hahaha lol)
thana glared over at dex as tears streamed down her cheeks as her schythe appeared in her hand "dex how could you" she asked him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex looked at the ground. He accepted his fate. "I know... I wish I could just kill myself, just to be there with her." He said. "But if you must, kill me."

thana glared coldly before she brought her schythe to the side then swung it making a clean cut at dexes neck a cold look on her face as she did it "i releave you of your life" she whispered

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana glared coldly before she brought her schythe to the side then swung it making a clean cut at dexes neck a cold look on her face as she did it "i releave you of your life" she whispered
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex's head rolled off where it sat. I'm sorry Hina... Looks like I can't be with you... Were his last thoughts as his body slumped forward.

thana stood there staring at the body as hinas ghost appeared next to her and looked at thana silently asking approval to be with him in death before thana nodded and hina smiled waiting for him to appeare

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana stood there staring at the body as hinas ghost appeared next to her and looked at thana silently asking approval to be with him in death before thana nodded and hina smiled waiting for him to appeare
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex's spirit hovered out of his body. He opened his eyes. "Hina..." He said softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo sighed. The great Shingo is at the park. Good news is, if you want to see Yuzu again... She's at the cafe right now. You can't miss her. He said. Talk to you later. He finished as he hung up the phone.

Shingo chuckled. "Thats right, that is why we are one of the most formidable races in existence..." He said. "Anything else you want to know about our culture?"
Tim also hung up the phone and decided to go to the cafe as he opened the cafe door he saw Yuzu sitting on a chair Tim decided to sit next to her and said Hey,Yuzu looks like we meet again

hina walked over and pressed into dexes soul happily "its not so cold and lonely any more: she whispered as they started to fade from where they where

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]mika ignore the woman as her mind was to stuck while prophet took over her mind again making her blood lust come back as walked smiling sisterly after walking for about two blocks as she turned into an alley way to finding a man trying to mug a woman "give me your fucking purse or ill take you with me as well!!" he yelled as the woman fought back "its not nice to do that to sweet lady's you know" mika said in a sinister emotionless voice as she smiled at him and tilted her head "what the fuck!! oh so you want some two little girl huh" he said to mika as he knocked the woman out then started to approach mika before he went wide eyed and looked down finding a kunia in his chest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11208-mangitungleader/ said:
@Mangitungleader[/URL]

@Mangitungleader
Eliza was peeking from a corner looking concerned used her Telekinesis to drop a bucket on the Mugger's head knocking him out.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](@TheRebelliousDragon where's the reply)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, had to do something :/ I'll reply now)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]hina walked over and pressed into dexes soul happily "its not so cold and lonely any more: she whispered as they started to fade from where they where
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex hugged her into him, resting his head on hers as he faded as well. "I'm glad I could fill your loneliness..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim also hung up the phone and decided to go to the cafe as he opened the cafe door he saw Yuzu sitting on a chair Tim decided to sit next to her and said Hey,Yuzu looks like we meet again

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu looks over at him. "Oh, it's you." She said, before looking back at the menu.

(Sorry, had to do something :/ I'll reply now)

Dex hugged her into him, resting his head on hers as he faded as well. "I'm glad I could fill your loneliness..." He said softly.

Yuzu looks over at him. "Oh, it's you." She said, before looking back at the menu.
Tim looked at Yuzu and said So what are you gonna eat here? I am here for the coffee its really amazing

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Yuzu and said So what are you gonna eat here? I am here for the coffee its really amazing

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu looked up at him. "I'm going to get a donut..." She said.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim got his coffee and started drinking it He stayed quiet for awhile waiting for Yuzu to say something

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed as she put down her menu. She seemed to be... Bothered, by something.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Yuzu's face and said What's wrong are you worried about something?

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu snapped back to reality. "Oh it's nothing!" She said, trying to dodge the question.

Yuzu snapped back to reality. "Oh it's nothing!" She said, trying to dodge the question.
Tell,Me what you're worried about its ok you can tell me Tim said as he looked at Yuzu worried about her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Tell,Me what you're worried about its ok you can tell me Tim said as he looked at Yuzu worried about her

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed. She knew there was no point in avoiding it. "The guy I really like is with someone else... His name is Kite."

Yuzu sighed. She knew there was no point in avoiding it. "The guy I really like is with someone else... His name is Kite."
Yuzu i can help you bring out your feelings towards him if you want Tim said looking at Yuzu I'll do anything for a friend

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yuzu i can help you bring out your feelings towards him if you want Tim said looking at Yuzu I'll do anything for a friend

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu shook her head. "That's ok... In fact, he's getting married... I'm just having a hard time moving on." She said. "That was really kind of you to say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back