• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"How interesting. My favorite person in the whole universe is the driver!" She said happily.
Taylor snickered, "I see you have one upped me! Guess I'll have to deal with it!" He replied. Taylor then descended toward the ground, "We're here!"

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone free? ;0;))
I have a free character ))

Roman said:
Taylor snickered, "I see you have one upped me! Guess I'll have to deal with it!" He replied. Taylor then descended toward the ground, "We're here!"

((Yay! Where are they?))

Roman said:

Celia smiled smugly,"I'll always beat you at your own game." She said before hopping off of his back and looking around."Ooooh! Let's do a roller coaster first!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled smugly,"I'll always beat you at your own game." She said before hopping off of his back and looking around."Ooooh! Let's do a roller coaster first!"
"One day, you'll slip up and I'll win." Taylor said chuckling. He took Celia's hand and held it in his own. "Roller coaster it is then. Hopefully you don't barf on anyone." He said jokingly.

Roman said:
I have Kaz, he's new here. Just looking around the courtyard at the moment ))
((Alrighty :D ))

Camilla was in the courtyard kneeling on the grass as she stared at a ladybug putting her hand out to touch it, it flew off, Camilla jumped up and followed after it.

((She lived in the ocean, so she doesn't know much about land animals, they fascinate her xD ))

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty :D ))
Camilla was in the courtyard kneeling on the grass as she stared at a ladybug putting her hand out to touch it, it flew off, Camilla jumped up and followed after it.

((She lived in the ocean, so she doesn't know much about land animals, they fascinate her xD ))
Kaz heard footsteps and immediately turned his head in that direction. Maybe she can help me! He thought happily. His wings spread from his back and flew after the girl. When he caught up, he slowed down to keep up with her pace. Kaz smiled and waved a hand, "Excuse me, but do you have a second?"

(( Kaz is a Human/Fairy hybrid, well he just became one because of some dark magic or whatever. xD He might flunk up once in a while, when using his powers. ))

Roman said:
Kaz heard footsteps and immediately turned his head in that direction. Maybe she can help me! He thought happily. His wings spread from his back and flew after the girl. When he caught up, he slowed down to keep up with her pace. Kaz smiled and waved a hand, "Excuse me, but do you have a second?"

(( Kaz is a Human/Fairy hybrid, well he just became one because of some dark magic or whatever. xD He might flunk up once in a while, when using his powers. ))
Camilla stopped at the sound of a voice, briefly turning to view the person behind her then looking back to the fleeing bug 'shoot it got away...oh well' she thought as she turned back to the boy "Hello there! Of course" she said politely as she turned to face him.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stopped at the sound of a voice, briefly turning to view the person behind her then looking back to the fleeing bug 'shoot it got away...oh well' she thought as she turned back to the boy "Hello there! Of course" she said politely as she turned to face him.
Kaz wings had disappeared, and he returned back to his human form. He walked over to the girl and smiled, "I'm new here and was wondering if you are a familiar with the area. Think you could help?" He asked.

Roman said:
Kaz wings had disappeared, and he returned back to his human form. He walked over to the girl and smiled, "I'm new here and was wondering if you are a familiar with the area. Think you could help?" He asked.
She frowned a little as she twirled her hair around her finger "familiar with the area?...hmm" she shook her head, giving him an apologetic look "my cousin showed me around a bit so I know where the main places are roughly, I only just arrived myself, but I can still help out!" She smiled lightly "unless you want to find someone who knows more?" She asked tilting her head.

tumblr_mjs0t8AuDJ1s0am14o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Ahhhhhhhh Anyone gotta free character?)

(@Nonalaka can my character Tim join you guys he is at the courtyard)

[/QUOTE]
((Sure, sure, go ahead :D ))

Nonalaka said:
She frowned a little as she twirled her hair around her finger "familiar with the area?...hmm" she shook her head, giving him an apologetic look "my cousin showed me around a bit so I know where the main places are roughly, I only just arrived myself, but I can still help out!" She smiled lightly "unless you want to find someone who knows more?" She asked tilting her head.
tumblr_mjs0t8AuDJ1s0am14o1_500.gif
Kaz thought for a second before speaking.

tumblr_n2sbmdZU3a1tnrzvso1_500.gif

"No. If you know the gist of it all, then that should be fine. Besides, it was hard enough to find one person, let alone another."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](any one wanna hop in with mika and shylands character its kinda a lone post right now)

[/QUOTE]
(( I wish I could, but literally all my characters are interacting now ))

Roman said:
Kaz thought for a second before speaking.
tumblr_n2sbmdZU3a1tnrzvso1_500.gif

"No. If you know the gist of it all, then that should be fine. Besides, it was hard enough to find one person, let alone another."
She smiled up at him, "Alright, I'm Camilla Radkov, pleasure meeting you!" She replied offering a handshake to the boy "Do you need school tour? Or a tour around the town too?" She asks.

Tim hanged up the phone and went on to the courtyard I'll meet that guy later Tim thought then he saw two people a boy and a girl They look cool i wanna hang out with them Tim went up to them and said Hello!!

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
She smiled up at him, "Alright, I'm Camilla Radkov, pleasure meeting you!" She replied offering a handshake to the boy "Do you need school tour? Or a tour around the town too?" She asks.
"I'm Katashi. Katashi Kazuo, nice to meet you." He said, shaking her hand. Kaz smiled and shook his head no, "I am from around the area, just new to this school. So, a tour of the school will be highly appreciated. Though, I have yet to see some places the town has to offer." he said nodding.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim hanged up the phone and went on to the courtyard I'll meet that guy later Tim thought then he saw two people a boy and a girl They look cool i wanna hang out with them Tim went up to them and said Hello!!
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Kaz heard a male voice call to them, looking in that direction he smiled and waved, "Hello!"

Roman said:
"I'm Katashi. Katashi Kazuo, nice to meet you." He said, shaking her hand. Kaz smiled and shook his head no, "I am from around the area, just new to this school. So, a tour of the school will be highly appreciated. Though, I have yet to see some places the town has to offer." he said nodding.

Kaz heard a male voice call to them, looking in that direction he smiled and waved, "Hello!"
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim hanged up the phone and went on to the courtyard I'll meet that guy later Tim thought then he saw two people a boy and a girl They look cool i wanna hang out with them Tim went up to them and said Hello!!
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ka-ta-shi" she said slowly "Alright katashi!, that makes my job a little easier!" She giggled before spotting another boy approaching and greeting them "Helloo~" she replied in a singsong voice, smiling politely.

Tim then looked at them both and said You two are looking around curiously,Let me guess you guys are new here right?! Tim said smiling at them both I can show you around this place if you want

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim then looked at them both and said You two are looking around curiously,Let me guess you guys are new here right?! Tim said smiling at them both I can show you around this place if you want
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds good to me. You can show the places Camilla hasn't been to yet." Kaz said chuckling. "How long do you think the tour would last?"

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
"Sounds good to me. You can show the places Camilla hasn't been to yet." Kaz said chuckling. "How long do you think the tour would last?"
@Nonalaka
By the way My name is Tim......Tim Wellmish Tim said put his hand infront of them both

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim then looked at them both and said You two are looking around curiously,Let me guess you guys are new here right?! Tim said smiling at them both I can show you around this place if you want
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
@Nonalaka
Camilla nodded poking her own forehead "I am sort of new" she then poked Katashi's forehead "He is very new" she giggled before looking at tim "you would? That would be lovely!". She looked a katashi, nodding in agreement with his statement.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
By the way My name is Tim......Tim Wellmish Tim said put his hand infront of them both

[/QUOTE]
"Camilla Rakov" She replied shaking his hand and smiling.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]

[/QUOTE]
Kaz smiled and shook, Tim's hand. "I'm Katashi Kazuo. Just call me Kaz for short."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded poking her own forehead "I am sort of new" she then poked Katashi's forehead "He is very new" she giggled before looking at tim "you would? That would be lovely!". She looked a katashi, nodding in agreement with his statement.

"Camilla Rakov" She replied shaking his hand and smiling.
Kaz chuckled when Camilla poked his forehead, "Yeah, I'm new. Just made it here a few hours ago." He said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back