• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shyland said:
Um sure stormy said and sit next to yamada so what ddid you have for lunch
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
"My usual: a nice salmon." He replied.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Where's your reply ;w;

[/QUOTE]
(Here)

Tatsumi knocked on the door "Are you okay?" He asked

shyland said:
Yummy lucky stormy said childishly
"Yeah, salmon is pretty good. I wanted to know, what volume are you on in Naruto?"

I'm gonna go for the night. I'll be on in the morning. ))

Roman said:
"Yeah, salmon is pretty good. I wanted to know, what volume are you on in Naruto?"
Hmm the one were they meet garra stormy said to yamada

shortyshot8 said:
(Here)
Tatsumi knocked on the door "Are you okay?" He asked
Summer sniffled lightly, and the sound of shower water raining onto the floor could be heard. "Yes," her low voice replied.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer sniffled lightly, and the sound of shower water raining onto the floor could be heard. "Yes," her low voice replied.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "Good" He said before sitting down on the bed "I'm tired"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi nodded "Good" He said before sitting down on the bed "I'm tired"
Summer watched the shower tiles become spiraling with red, mixing with the clean, crystal waters. The warm heat of the shower embraced her, as the coldness in her body soothed. Her heart seemed just as stiff, as she, whilst still rather startled, continued to shakily wash herself.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer watched the shower tiles become spiraling with red, mixing with the clean, crystal waters. The warm heat of the shower embraced her, as the coldness in her body soothed. Her heart seemed just as stiff, as she, whilst still rather startled, continued to shakily wash herself.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi closed his eyes slowly falling asleep breathing softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi closed his eyes slowly falling asleep breathing softly
Summer stepped out the shower-room, while tightly wrapped in a creamy-pink towel, and began to retrieve some clothes from the wardrobe. She rushed into the shower room again, and changed to them.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer stepped out the shower-room, while tightly wrapped in a creamy-pink towel, and began to retrieve some clothes from the wardrobe. She rushed into the shower room again, and changed to them.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi began to snore quietly as he slept

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]i beleive mika is free

[/QUOTE]
Okay so who do ya want to meet)

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi began to snore quietly as he slept
"Hm," Summer shrugged, lightly smiling; he looked quite cute. It would be best for her to go to her own dorm. Walking over to the window, she scooped her iPhone 5 from the window sill before placing it in her pocket. It vibrated several times, and seem to have a text from Max, but continued towards the door. "Bye," Summer whispered in a hushed tone. She was soon out in the corridor, cowering towards the Girls' Dorm.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](well mika has been frozen with neo himeragis character but i can give them a way to met if you want)

[/QUOTE]
Um okay Jagger can come help in frees her or him

shyland said:
Um okay Jagger can come help in frees her or him
(ive got an idea on how to free her. oh and shess a nine year old bad ass by the way xD )

mika slipped out of neos grip once she fell asleep and stretched as she held onto her teddy bear "blood" she whispered as she started for the school gates a kunai appearing hidden behind the tebby bear as she held him to her chest as she walked leaving the school and heading down the street as her eyes started to turn a dead lifless red

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Hm," Summer shrugged, lightly smiling; he looked quite cute. It would be best for her to go to her own dorm. Walking over to the window, she scooped her iPhone 5 from the window sill before placing it in her pocket. It vibrated several times, and seem to have a text from Max, but continued towards the door. "Bye," Summer whispered in a hushed tone. She was soon out in the corridor, cowering towards the Girls' Dorm.

[/QUOTE]
(Night)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](ive got an idea on how to free her. oh and shess a nine year old bad ass by the way xD )
mika slipped out of neos grip once she fell asleep and stretched as she held onto her teddy bear "blood" she whispered as she started for the school gates a kunai appearing hidden behind the tebby bear as she held him to her chest as she walked leaving the school and heading down the street as her eyes started to turn a dead lifless red

[/QUOTE]
Jagger was feeding on a rat as a girl passed being curious Jagger followd her

mika smiled sisterly after walking for about two blocks as she turned into an alley way to finding a man trying to mug a woman "give me your fucking purse or ill take you with me as well!!" he yelled as the woman fought back "its not nice to do that to sweet ladys you know" mika said in a sinister emotionless voice as she smiled at him and tilted her head "what the fuck!! oh so you want some two little girl huh" he said to mika as he knocked the woman out then started to approach mika before he went wide eyed and looked down finding a kunia in his chest

@shyland

Roman said:
Taylor opened the window and jumped out. "I like the passenger. She's my favorite person on the planet!" He shouted as they began to fly.
Celia laughed,"How interesting. My favorite person in the whole universe is the driver!" She said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back