• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"because i kissed you then you pulled away from me" he said quietly as the wind started to pick up and warning sirens blared all over the city as jaspers hurricane grew more making people yell and run for cover in the city

@Mayyflower

shyland said:
Um naruto stormy said softly looking at yamada
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
Yamada nodded, "Shippuden or the first part?" He asked, finishing his lunch.

LunaCrosby said:
"Kagura, she's the strongest damn person I've ever met" he says.
"Not stronger than viper.." She says her eyes wide. "Viper is with Lexi but there not alone she's with a guy names Jayden" she says coming back to reality

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I am so sorry" He said with a bow
Raven smiled. "It's fine" she says as she stops laughing

Mayyflower said:
"Not stronger than viper.." She says her eyes wide. "Viper is with Lexi but there not alone she's with a guy names Jayden" she says coming back to reality

William smiled "Do you maybe wanna go out for dinner sometime?" He asked her "It would be nice to get to know you"

Daniel reaver]"because i kissed you then you pulled away from me" he said quietly as the wind started to pick up and warning sirens blared all over the city as jaspers hurricane grew more making people yell and run for cover in the city [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven looks up. "That's not it at all, I pulled away cause my face started heating up and so I went under water to cool." She says frowning

Mayyflower said:

"You haven't seen what she can do" Zero looked at Raven "if you have her name alone would strike fear in your heart, even if she's the good guy".

shyland said:
Um the first part stormy says how was your lunch
"It was good. Thanks for asking. How's your day been going?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Do you maybe wanna go out for dinner sometime?" He asked her "It would be nice to get to know you"
Raven raised an eyebrow. "As friends.. Right" she says

Roman said:
"It was good. Thanks for asking. How's your day been going?" He asked
Its been alright and that's good stormy said hoping down from the tree

LunaCrosby said:
"You haven't seen what she can do" Zero looked at Raven "if you have her name alone would strike fear in your heart, even if she's the good guy".
Raven smirked as she looked through her background. "Obviously not, Lexi is changing fast she's 'charging up' meaning regaining up all the power that was hidden viper is turning her against her friends, using her as a weapon." She says

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah as friends" He said happily
Raven nodded. "Then sure" she says before uncloning herself. @LunaCrosby

Daniel reaver]jasper frowned "im an idiot" he said quietly as he meantaly punched him self for misunderstanding what she was doing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven shook her head. "no your not" she says softly to him.

shyland said:
Its been alright and that's good stormy said hoping down from the tree
"Well, it's nice to hear that your day is going well. Wanna take a seat over here?" He asked

Daniel reaver]"but i thought you hated me and never wanto see me again" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven shook her head. "I would never hate you" she says softly

Roman said:
"Well, it's nice to hear that your day is going well. Wanna take a seat over here?" He asked
Um sure stormy said and sit next to yamada so what ddid you have for lunch

Daniel reaver]jasper blushed a little as the wind and the waves started to die down and the clouds stopped spiraling "r-right" hw said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven grabs Jaspers hands and pulls him closer to the shore, so Raven could touch the bottom. "sorry my legs got tired" she says smiling a bit

(I'm going to bed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back