• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"One day, you'll slip up and I'll win." Taylor said chuckling. He took Celia's hand and held it in his own. "Roller coaster it is then. Hopefully you don't barf on anyone." He said jokingly.
"The day I slip up, is the day that I die. Which won't happen." Celia giggled as Taylor held her hand."I won't barf! That's icky...." She said as they began to walk towards the ride.

liara got up slowly a lost and scared expression on her face as she started to walk around the city randomly repeating tylers name the hole time till she got to the beach and stared out at the water before she sat down and curled into a ball " i want tyler. liara wants to tell Tyler" she whimpered

@TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]jasper blushed more "c-can i see you again?" he asked her quietly hoping she said yes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiled. "I'd like that" she says watching the waves

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled and smiled at her. "We got time..." He said softly.
"I know that! I was just surprised is all..." Winter said softly as she buried her face in his chest.

Daniel reaver]jasper smiled happily "ok...great" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven layed back and looked up at the sky. "So whatcha wanna do now?" She asks star gazing

((Hm. Character list time!

Violetta - wandering around (open!)

Aion - chilling by the fountain (open!)

Ryft - at the amusement park with Dakota

Elyse - in Kili's mansion

Noir - with Yuto

Lumina - at Suzano's mansion.

Both my goddess characters are open!))

Noir looked over at the dragon, wide eyes. Before she realized what she was doing, she had walked over to the dragon and was petting it, amazed to see a real life dragon right in front of her own eyes. This was amazing. She had always loved dragons, or at least the idea of them. The raw power, their grace, just how badass they were... this was like a dream come true for her.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"any thing A-as long as im with you" he said softly to her a little embarrassed by it

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed. "Such a charmer" she says. "Wanna take a walk?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"The day I slip up, is the day that I die. Which won't happen." Celia giggled as Taylor held her hand."I won't barf! That's icky...." She said as they began to walk towards the ride.
Taylor nudged her arm playfully, "Sure about that? All the twists and turns? I think you'd barf in seconds."

Daniel reaver]jasper blushed and nodded slowly "s-sure" he said softly to her blushing at her calling him a charmer [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiles and gets up holding a hand out for jasper. "Then let's go" she says smiling still

Roman said:
Taylor nudged her arm playfully, "Sure about that? All the twists and turns? I think you'd barf in seconds."
"Nope! I'll be fine, no barfing here." Celia said happily as she looked at him."You really think I'm going to barf?"

Daniel reaver]jasper nodded and took her hand standing up with her and blushing a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
They begin walking. "What brought you to this school?" She asks looking over at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nope! I'll be fine, no barfing here." Celia said happily as she looked at him."You really think I'm going to barf?"
"Honestly, I don't know." Taylor said smiling. "Come on. Lets get on that one. It looks like it has the most going for it, considering the fact the line is pretty long."

Daniel reaver]mika's pistol dissapered after she shot the boy as her eyes started to turn normal the life and innocents coming back to them as she collapsed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11208-mangitungleader/ said:
@Mangitungleader[/URL]
Eliza ran over to her knowing nothing of human medical science poked her in the face

Roman said:
"Honestly, I don't know." Taylor said smiling. "Come on. Lets get on that one. It looks like it has the most going for it, considering the fact the line is pretty long."
Celia looked over at it and nodded excitedly,"Okay! I hope this moves fast, I don't wanna be standing all day." She said as she bounded over to the line.

Jasper started to walk with her "well..... I was a drifter. I never had a home till one day I ended up at the school and I just kinda. Stayed" he said softly to eaven as the walked

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at it and nodded excitedly,"Okay! I hope this moves fast, I don't wanna be standing all day." She said as she bounded over to the line.
Taylor followed behind, "Depends. How many people can get on the ride at once." He said, seeing that quite a few people can get on.

Mika groaned a little as she slowly opened her eyes and say up "mama?" She said turedly as she rubbed one eye and looked around before seeing the dead body and going wide eyed with fear "I did it again" she said

@Mangitungleader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back